What's new

How Muslims were massacred in Gujrat

This @Srinivas guy is an idiot. He is trying to argue spirituality with some one who believes that it is job of religion to micromanage one's life to the extent of instructing someone how to wipe his @rse, and that a religion is not a religion unless it is dogmatic follower of some heavenly book.And to further deteriorate the matter, his understanding of Hinduism is one derived from religious satsangs rather than Philosophical reasoning. This means that he is incapable of presenting a coherent argument when cornered by some supremacist.

I could bet that 99% of people who claims that Hinduism believes in one god could not tell difference between monoism and monotheism.

What is your problem ??

Who are you to judge me?? start you own argument opening a new thread

He only called himself as the word of GOD...never that he is god.....

Luke 22:70 They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied, "You say that I am."

May be I need to study more in this regard it seems.

But technology has no laws and def not divine

May be with divine support !!

Why should it be more appealing to worship another human?

Dharmic principles are like that people even worship their parents and elders, some kind of respect.

Have you any idea what's the thread is all about? It's about hindutva terrorism and what i said is reality, modi or not it really doesn't matter.
why not Modi is the Puppet of hindutva the reason he won the elections :partay:

Key words YOU say I am...Not I AM...
May be I need to study more in this regard it seems.
:) Read along and then they accused him of being a Messiah not a demigod or son of god...

May be with divine support !!
Hmm...Maybe

Dharmic principles are like that people even worship their parents and elders, some kind of respect.
This worshiping attitude has led to more power for priests to mislead and also the formations of panchayat

Key words YOU say I am...Not I AM...
:) Read along and then they accused him of being a Messiah not a demigod or son of god...

Thanks for clarification, will through the versus, then we can have one more discussion :D
This worshiping attitude has led to more power for priests to mislead and also the formations of panchayat

Yes, some distortions also happened at that time !!

Mind your own business!!
And that is? What if I say that my business is here? How would you respond to that question? :)

What makes you think that Hinduism as a faith is even a true religion? What makes you think that the multitude of 'Gods' or 'Devas' have any sense? Your claim of having a moral equivalence is slightly disturbing. Let me explain.

All throughout, you have been claiming that Hinduism is also another school of thought and a belief system that is also a path to God. But is Hinduism NOT another false dogma? I can ask you a few questions myself. You may clear certain things for me, like you did for @Akheilos. Provided you don't lose your cool.

No offence intended of course.

And that is? What if I say that my business is here? How would you respond to that question? :)

What makes you think that Hinduism as a faith is even a true religion? What makes you think that the multitude of 'Gods' or 'Devas' have any sense? Your claim of having a moral equivalence is slightly disturbing. Let me explain.

All throughout, you have been claiming that Hinduism is also another school of thought and a belief system that is also a path to God. But is Hinduism NOT another false dogma? I can ask you a few questions myself. You may clear certain things for me, like you did for @Akheilos. Provided you don't lose your cool.

I am claiming based on Vedas , Vedic school of thought!!

Not entire cluster of beliefs !!

get a cute looking avatar first :lol:

I am claiming based on Vedas , Vedic school of thought!!

Not entire cluster of beliefs !!
True. Now tell me, while the Qu'ran is a revelation from Allah (swt), the Vedas is ... ? I am hinting at the precedence of beliefs. There is only one God worthy of worship, do you agree that?