What's new

How Muslims were massacred in Gujrat

Its not about tolerance ...Its like the West now, the parents are not allowed to discipline their kids right from wrong instead they have to tolerate the child's tantrums :p:

It is certainly not like that, the core Dharmic principles says that GOD can be worshipped in any form.

Though some branches of Christianity do not really consider him the son some consider him as god himself.....and my guess is just like you said corruption disguised as tolerance...coz in those parts of the world like ROME they had Zeus as a human looking figure as a god, Norsk also had human as gods.and so Christianity had to change in order to be accepted at large scale!

Jesus himself said that he is the son of the GOD. Trying to defend your prophet?? :D

Thats my question why wasnt god far sighted?

Since revelations come time to time !!

Are they dominating? Or leading it to destruction with their experiments esp in the weapons field?
When people waged wars in the name of Islam lot of destruction also occurred to existing civilizations. It is part and parcel of establishing world order from time to time.

There is more than gravitons in the higher dimension

May be or may not be, But this is a theory.

What if it is not the cosmic soul they have wondered off to search and instead found the opposite say satan? :p: Just a thought...

The forces of good and bad exist side by side, both are backed by GOD. When he wants to reset some place or region he unleashes Satan.

Finding Satan is right step in finding GOD I feel :D

For a creator to become his creation is kind of downgrading....

Miracles of GOD :D

So good devotees dont get rebirth no wonder the world is full of evil people!

Those people who have done good will attain Moksha, But there are people who are doing good and also in the process of attaining Moksha.

So when you have kids who want a daddy figure in their life...daddy is too busy trying to connect with god and ignoring his kids? Or when the kids are older and all...well if that is the case do all the bad in the world and then go for it right? ;)

Reason why he should go in search of spirituality after fulfilling family duties not at the age when his children are still kids :D

so bhagwan ji is same as allah ji, make an agreement already and continue the killings !

It is certainly not like that, the core Dharmic principles says that GOD can be worshipped in any form.
I see

Jesus himself said that he is the son of the GOD. Trying to defend your prophet?? :D
The same Greek word son was also used for Adam, Noah, Job, Jacob and many others...God has many sons I guess :whistle:

2ndly all the verses pointing to trinity (the word itself is not found in the bible) are written by Paul (yes you can get a bible where what Jesus said is of separated than what others said....So you can see yourself...

Since revelations come time to time !!
Where is the one for this era?

When people waged wars in the name of Islam lot of destruction also occurred to existing civilizations. It is part and parcel of establishing world order from time to time.
Than how is it better?

The forces of good and bad exist side by side, both are backed by GOD. When he wants to reset some place or region he unleashes Satan.

Finding Satan is right step in finding GOD I feel :D
Good to know your feelings :D

Miracles of GOD :D
yes and no....For a creator to become a creation and then doing mistakes (coz human are prone to mistakes unless guided by god...when god is too busy playing his creation who will guide him?

Those people who have done good will attain Moksha, But there are people who are doing good and also in the process of attaining Moksha.
Like I said no wonder soo many evil people in the world....coz all devotees left :(

Reason why he should go in search of spirituality after fulfilling family duties not at the age when his children are still kids :D

So at an old age...when nothing works and some portions of the world suffers from dementia

The same Greek word son was also used for Adam, Noah, Job, Jacob and many others...God has many sons I guess :whistle:
2ndly all the verses pointing to trinity (the word itself is not found in the bible) are written by Paul (yes you can get a bible where what Jesus said is of separated than what others said....So you can see yourself...

To be frank all are creation of GOD and all are like sons, But all the Gospels are written after close to a century after Jesus death. Jesus also claims that he is the GOD of old testament :D

Where is the one for this era?

May be the current system that is running on technology.

Than how is it better?

It is just a change !!

yes and no....For a creator to become a creation and then doing mistakes (coz human are prone to mistakes unless guided by god...when god is too busy playing his creation who will guide him?

I feel GOD came down to earth to deliver his message which is more appealing when he comes in human form.

Like I said no wonder soo many evil people in the world....coz all devotees left :(

That is not true, Lot of Good exist, reason why the world is like this with out many disasters.

So at an old age...when nothing works and some portions of the world suffers from dementia

There are some people who went to search for spirituality at a very young age. It is a cycle of evolution for the Atman.

Hindus can Lie so You mean to say that Hindus Religious Books does not Forbid lying and Propagating Falsehood among people :what:

what lost people are you :lol:
Have you never heard the phrase muh mein ram bagal mein meh churi?? We follow baniya ideology and chanakya neeti never ever believe in a word of hindu especially if you are a muslim.

To be frank all are creation of GOD and all are like sons, But all the Gospels are written after close to a century after Jesus death. Jesus also claims that he is the GOD of old testament :D
He only called himself as the word of GOD...never that he is god....

May be the current system that is running on technology.
But technology has no laws and def not divine

It is just a change !!
to an equal one then how is Islam blamed and not the other?

I feel GOD came down to earth to deliver his message which is more appealing when he comes in human form.
Why should it be more appealing to worship another human?

That is not true, Lot of Good exist, reason why the world is like this with out many disasters.
Not enough?

There are some people who went to search for spirituality at a very young age. It is a cycle of evolution for the Atman.
yea like I said if that was the "right way" then human would cease to exist if everyone ends up in the forest...

Have you never heard the phrase muh mein ram bagal mein meh churi?? We follow baniya ideology and chanakya neeti never ever believe in a word of hindu especially if you are a muslim.

Oh man Modi Follower :yahoo: