What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Qutbuddin, Abu Ali Qasim, Umar Shajari names of my forefathers killd by hindus in india in 7th century.

:: Nowgawan Sadat ::

Syed Mohammad Jawad Abidi. :)

Naugawan Sadat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did hindus marched to muslim countries killing muslim civilians & innocents??

Does counts of your ancestor exceeded 80 millions in hindu kush???

Indian genocide - Killed 80 MILLION - YouTube

The problem with Pakistanis is they whine about few dozens of muslim got killed when on contrary they remain numb on millions of hindus killed in during muslim invasion.

Hindus never invaded any muslim state or countries, it was some looters & invaders who invaded hindu areas for their personal benefits under the name of Holy War or jihad.

Islam IS alien to our land. Always will be.

How can you or any other sub-continental Mslim claim otherwise?

We are frankly least bothered by Aurangzeb or any of his ilk.

Its what we deal with today that concerns us.

If one goes back deep into history, everything is alien, including life to this planet.

Not always. :)

Always.

It will never get close.

There are many here who have similar plans for Islam if on the verge of going under, as your generals have for us were they on the verge of being swamped.

I guess we understand each other on that score. :tup:

The teachings of sufi saints is completely different from present islam version which is followed.
Take example of bulleshah or sultan bahu...i read their kalam's and when i look at the present islam followers,they look even million miles apart from their teachings..

Always.

It will never get close.

There are many here who have similar plans for Islam if on the verge of going under, as your generals have for us were they on the verge of being swamped.

I guess we understand each other on that score. :tup:

Islam was Alien to India before Jalaluddin Akbar.
After that it has become a cordial artery or vein of of our culture & tradition.

Did hindus marched to muslim countries killing muslim civilians & innocents??

Does counts of your ancestor exceeded 80 millions in hindu kush???

Indian genocide - Killed 80 MILLION - YouTube

The problem with Pakistanis is they whine about few dozens of muslim got killed when on contrary they remain numb on millions of hindus killed in during muslim invasion.

Hindus never invaded any muslim state or countries, it was some looters & invaders who invaded hindu areas for their personal benefits under the name of Holy War or jihad.

Total indian population was 60 million during muslim invasion and we killed 80 million? :blink:

Islam was Alien to India before Jalaluddin Akbar.
After that it has become a cordial artery or vein of of our culture & tradition.

Ok.

I do not see the same at a cultural level.

Islam and Indian culture are simply from different planets.

Ok.

I do not see the same at a cultural level.

Islam and Indian culture are simply from different planets.

You are right if you are talking about cultural likes of ancient india & empires of hindu kings but present day indian culture is now incomplete without Islam.

Total indian population was 30 million during muslim invasion and we killed 80 million? :blink:

Its better to do your homework before posting on International forum & wait for spoon feeding.
Its never late to learn, Google about it & educate yourself then we can talk about it.

Its better to do your homework before posting on International forum & wait for spoon feeding.
Its never late to learn, Google about it & educate yourself then we can talk about it.

Hindu kush massacre is just a hoax world population was 170 million in 1000 ad and you are talking about 80 million killed in hindu kush which is very cold region and simply cannot sustain 80 million in it.

Complete lie and fabrication.

You are right if you are talking about cultural likes of ancient india & empires of hindu kings but present day indian culture is now incomplete without Islam.

As clarified earlier, I am not a history buff. We did not even study much of the Mughal empire in the ICSE in my time.

But I am a keen student of human interactions and sociocultural dynamics. I get that from my dad.

What is Indian and inclusive about Muslims in India (and I would like to limit my first hand experience to there and there only here), is essentially Hindu.

What is equally what is divisive and intolerant and non-assimilatory and backward about them is quite simply, not.

And in each Indian Muslim you would find this dichotomy.

In varying degrees.

Was Mahmud of Ghazni also a sufi saint.
NO he was not saint ,Not Every invader can be like Mamud of ghazni .......very few invaders brought islam ...........
many muslim invaders invaded hindustan ,donot mean that they all brought islam ....

Like it or not, but Pakistan didn't exist a century back. Before that it was a part of India...... thousands of years of integrity can't be denied just because you guys separated from modern India some half a century back.

IVC is Pakistani? Yes.... in the modern sense..... most IVC sites are located in the modern state of Pakistan. But calling it Pakistani culture, and that modern Indian culture is a derivative of it, is laughable.

IVC was Indian, you guys were Indian.... a few years of separation from us doesn't make us different.

And you guys please decide on one thing - many Pakistanis claim to be of European ancestry(Aryan), and claim Indians to be a darker and weaker breed, -- Australoids(Dravidians). And you guys also claim to be the descendants of IVC. These theories contradict each other.

Again.... you guys like it or not..... Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians and Sri Lankans are all same damn people. However you twist your words..... the fact will always remain that we are all the same.

There is nothing called pakistani culture.Coz we just got separated on the bases of religion and piece of land was given but it doesnt mean to find out something own as part of culture which never been ur part.
if u feel insecurity about it then remove it by recognizing truth.

Back
Top Bottom