What's new

How many years for promotion in Pakistan Army?

do u want a career in army or thinking about retirement already?

Go to LC if u want to be able to make to Maj-General or above. Lead Troops in battle, command formations.
After retirement.get a job as GM or ED in FFC, FFBL, AWT, Sugar Mills etc

Go to TCC if you want to think about retirement. Reach Brigadier rank (if lucky) and then retire as director in FWO, NLC, PTCL, NTC, PTA, NRTC, HIT etc.

its like buying a corolla over BNW..... because of re-sale.

Make a career in Army mate, through a fighting Arm by joining LC. Go for BMW.

But you want corolla because you are thinking Re-sale (retirement)

Please read above.
I know sir it's just that Fathers Corp is Corp of engineers

I heard that cadets of ssc have a limited career and they can't go beyond the rank of major is it true ?

i'm going to graduate next month I.A and willing to join ICTO's in pak army. will you guide me what it's like to be in this department.

Asalam o alikum wese to main css ki taraf hn pr information k liyai pooch raha hn farz karain k meri age 21 hai or abhi 145 LC 209 main main select hojata hn to yaha sai lekar mere retirement tak main kaha tak pohonch sakta hn maximum rank kya hoga please ideal case sochiyai k main kuch ziyada he hoshiyar admi hn jo har test aram sai clear kar lega:-)

Army is a career of continuous studying and courses.

Its starts from Young officers course at start of career and ends around War Course in NDU. Some courses are career making, like staff course in Quetta. If you dont do Staff Course, you will retire as a major.

1.Keep getting good grades in courses which come your way or the CO recommends you to attend.
2. Keep ACR clean throughout and a high OEI(officer efficiency Index)
3. Stay Category-A medically throughout.

Some efficient ones also:

4. Volunteer for hard area postings at every level of career.( i have seen a Brigade commander(25+ years of service) do this and then reached level of Corps Commander. The same 5 Corps commander whose convoy was attacked in Karachi)

5. Lead from the front in Military excercises (a CO (20 years of service atleast) i know was the leading man to jump into the river for a river crossing excercise followed by participating elements of his unit)
Salam brother... I have 2 questions if you care to answer...1. Do technical cadets get to serve in combat? And 2. How much do you think that a technical cadet could get promoted in a period of 10 -15 years?

Salam brother... I have 2 questions if you care to answer...1. Do technical cadets get to serve in combat? And 2. How much do you think that a technical cadet could get promoted in a period of 10 -15 years?
WS. Yes to both.

do u want a career in army or thinking about retirement already?

Go to LC if u want to be able to make to Maj-General or above. Lead Troops in battle, command formations.
After retirement.get a job as GM or ED in FFC, FFBL, AWT, Sugar Mills etc

Go to TCC if you want to think about retirement. Reach Brigadier rank (if lucky) and then retire as director in FWO, NLC, PTCL, NTC, PTA, NRTC, HIT etc.

its like buying a corolla over BNW..... because of re-sale.

Make a career in Army mate, through a fighting Arm by joining LC. Go for BMW.

But you want corolla because you are thinking Re-sale (retirement)

Please read above.
Hey brother why are you saying reach Brigadier rank if lucky is there any catch in TCC?
Because a LC cadet also become a captain after 4 year service while TCC cadet become captain after 4 year study and 1 year in PMA. There is only a difference of 1 year. At the time of recruitment both are 19 year old on an average.

Hey brother why are you saying reach Brigadier rank if lucky is there any catch in TCC?
Because a LC cadet also become a captain after 4 year service while TCC cadet become captain after 4 year study and 1 year in PMA. There is only a difference of 1 year. At the time of recruitment both are 19 year old on an average.
LC’s cadets take 2 years to get commission, while TCC cadet takes 4.5 years minimum to get commission, both reach captain rank at almost same stage.

LC’s cadets take 2 years to get commission, while TCC cadet takes 4.5 years minimum to get commission, both reach captain rank at almost same stage.

Don't forget all the plots with every promotion. All promotions are expedited based upon how corrupt you are.

Back
Top Bottom