What's new

How many Pakistani members on this website respect Dr. Pervaiz Hoodbhoy?

Do you respect Dr. Pervaiz Hoodbhoy as a contributor to Pakistan's progress?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Garbage in, garbage out. You can't be master in every things and do excel in your FIELD only. He is crying baby secular

Enjoyed watching Hamza Tzortis debating this guy.

Pakistani atheists are an interesting bunch, and I feel ultimately do a disservice to our nation and our youth.

As a human being respect for him.
I just heard he is a scientist ... Is he and any contribution of him as scientist towards Pakistan?
I am only aware of him as and only as critic towards Pakistan without providing any solution, that seems to be only the reason he is popular in West and India ... he is just likes of Tariq Fateh or Haqqani - 'The Intellectuals'.

Being on such a high post and regarded as one of the intellectuals of Pakistan, he should be cautious regarding what he speaks on electronic media, once he said "normally countries have armies but in the case of Pakistan an army has a country", that's statement really pissed me.

watch tv programs on youtube where he is sitting for discussion on irrelevant topics to him. i do not find any contribution of his towards Pakistan rather as i said he will always be found particularly on international forums and lectures he delivers, criticizing Pakistan which he almost use every time to amuse the public with his sense of humor. he writes in daily newspapers in Pakistan also.

The progeny of Bertrand Russell in Pakistan. An average physicist who could have been an asset for Pakistan because he was a disciple of J. Oppenheimer but alas lost his direction in political philosophy and I guess cultural clash in his mind since he remains a very conflicted individual even this late in his life. A story of what if, or, what could have been...

Last edited:
Politics is not his domain he should stay out of it

Do you respect Dr. Pervaiz as contributor to Pakistan's progress

YES

i really want to know what he did in progress of Pakistan? i am not aware about it.

He has done nothing for Pakistan except complaining for everything. He is from a league that opposes every local talent. My heroes are those scientists currently working in PAEC, KRL, PAC, AWC, HIT, POF, NDC, NESCOM, SUPARCO etc...

He has done nothing for Pakistan except complaining for everything. He is from a league that opposes every local talent. My heroes are those scientists currently working in PAEC, KRL, PAC, AWC, HIT, POF, NDC, NESCOM, SUPARCO etc...
HMC, WAPDA, NTDC, SNGPL, OGDCL, PPL, PSO, NUST have also many notable names that are silently burning their blood for country.

Back
Top Bottom