What's new

How many kids you have / will have

Am 22 and not planning to get married for atleast another 6 years, or maybe more lol. After that 'silent' pressure from parents might be there, but I am lucky that my parents aren't the forceful kind. Also they don't want me to have an arranged marriage :D

When I do finally get married, I intend to have maximum 2 kids. No need for more than that. Need to be a responsible citizen of the world ;)

offtopic but I read on Dawn the other day that Pakistan's population will double by 2050. Imagine over 300 million people in Pakistan :tsk:

Pakistanis need to start using condoms or control it, seriously :lol:
Ayub Khan said if Pakistanis dont start taking strict measures about Birth Control then one day Pakistanis will eat Pakistanis.

Thats mighty nice of you to adopt someone i might add, lol i'll probably do the same

Everyone who has extra money should do it in developing countries. But make sure you adopt a child through a registered trust. If you already have a child, girl is a best option.

I feel having kids and wanting to spread ones seed is tattoed in our nature being that all in all we are civilized animals.....

I am not married and dont have any kids.....(My mothers is starting to hint at marriage saying she wants grandkids.....and I always go...why do I need to be married to have kids...pisses her offf!!!....LOL)

Anyways I feel one should have kids only if you can provide for them.....which is why I have made a resolution that I wont get married or have kids unless I can undoubtedly provide for all their needs......
It would be a personal shame to me if my kid asked me for something and I had to refuse....

I will marry after after 10 years when i will be 28 years old and 2 kids only.

Lol

i am 24 & my Mother Telling every week to get married .. & advice me to have 8 Kids :rofl:

Lol

i am 24 & my Mother Telling every week to get married .. & advice me to have 8 Kids :rofl:

Good stuff... I don't believe in this over-populating nonsense!

I think one should have as many kids as he/she can!

God has provided more than enough for this entire world... The problem lies with those who run the economy, not the population!

I am 18 BTW, and I would like around 4 or 5 kids! Maybe more or less, time will tell, Insha Allah! I would also like to get married before I'm 25!

God has provided more than enough for this entire world... The problem lies with those who run the economy, not the population!
If you can't afford roti kapra and makan for these children then you are ruining life of these children just to enjoy sex without using condom..Why can't you have less children and feed them properly instead of having too many and you can't feed all of them properly.If you can afford to feed them then have as many as you want but if you're poor then you are responsible for their bad future.

I am 18 BTW, and I would like around 4 or 5 kids! Maybe more or less, time will tell, Insha Allah! I would also like to get married before I'm 25!

Well Rizq is written for the person before he/she enters the world; but we shouldn't make that the basis for making up a cricket team :enjoy:
If everybody starts thinking to make 8 or 10 kids it really does put a burden on our already weak national infrastructure...

If you can't afford roti kapra and makan for these children then you are ruining life of these children just to enjoy sex without using condom..Why can't you have less children and feed them properly instead of having too many and you can't feed all of them properly.If you can afford to feed them then have as many as you want but if you're poor then you are responsible for their bad future.

I think u misunderstood what I am saying! I am saying that one should have as many children as he/she can support!

If someone doesn't have the financial means to support his/her kids, I think it would be silly to have so many!

But if you have the means to support a large family, go ahead and do it :victory:

Imo,if one has enough to support a big family.....he/she should adopt without having more than 2 themselves....

Everyone who has extra money should do it in developing countries. But make sure you adopt a child through a registered trust. If you already have a child, girl is a best option.

Thanks for the advice i will definitely keep it in mind as i know that little girls have the hardest especially in our society.

I think in this day and age everyone who can afford it in my opinion has a moral obligation to adopt one child. Instead of you having 4 children maybe one should have 3 children and one adopted. The world really doesn't need more humans and we have so many innocent and adorable children who desperately need a home, shelter, education and recreational activities. If your planning on having two kids maybe you can have 1 kid and adopt another one or if you plan on three maybe you can have 2 and adopt 1.. I think this is a good step forward for the eradication of poverty and playing a responsible role as a citizen of your country as well. Just imagine how much different our society would be if every family who is able to afford it could adopt one child and raise him. Imagine how many children would be off the street and in protective care under proper caring families, plus it would stop the influx of population and help those kids who are already here.

I am sure anyone who is sensible would treat his or her adopted child same as his own. If i ever intend to have kids i would definitely adopt one as i know that i will give him a better house, protection than if he were to roam the streets or become a petty thief.

Kids are gift of nature…refusing the gift of someone is not a sense…we argue about overpopulation…nature has been controlling it and will control it…don’t we see millions of people died in earth quakes in few seconds…all population becomes in balance

Today having two to three kids has become a status symbol…in fact we challenge the nature which is unforgivable any way…it is weakness of our character that we fear having many kids…it is a future invest and we prove not to be a good business man if we afraid of doing it at large scale…if we can produce one good person we can produce 10.

Kids are gift of nature…refusing the gift of someone is not a sense…we argue about overpopulation…nature has been controlling it and will control it…don’t we see millions of people died in earth quakes in few seconds…all population becomes in balance

Today having two to three kids has become a status symbol…in fact we challenge the nature which is unforgivable any way…it is weakness of our character that we fear having many kids…it is a future invest and we prove not to be a good business man if we afraid of doing it at large scale…if we can produce one good person we can produce 10.
I do agree they are natures gifts but would it be nice to have them and unable to feed them? besides them are huge bundle of reponsibilities associated with having children,educating them,making them good and honourable citizens marrying them etc.The best treatment to a natures gift is to make it valuable not a burden to yourself and your country,imagine that you have 8 or 10 kids would you be able to give everybody proper attention? would you be able to fulfill all thier desires? would you be able to make them good citizens?,if not that then you are spoiling natures gift and burdening the country your living in which may be or may not be able to feed them in future.
As for your argument of nature balancing you are completely wrong here,God does'nt kill anybody just for sake of balancing population,if this were the case then there would be much less people on earth then almost 6 billion today,and three children is sensible thing not a status symbol.:coffee:

Last edited:
Oh you young ones.. :lol: Really.. :rofl:

Marriage and having children is a commitment. It does not matter what your religion is or is you consider yourself agnostic. For some that commitment is assisted with their religious beliefs other manage without religion. But how ever you look at it, it is something you work at daily.

Commitment means giving time and energy to both wife and children. It means providing for them all equally. Well wife may take a bit of precedence there.
That commitment is not jut money to provide but their time as a family, family values and all the little things that get in your way.

The suggestion of getting married late and then having children, forget it, children do not need grandparent age parents, you will never keep up and you will not be making a true and full commitment to their upbringing.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom