What's new

How many kids you have / will have

Hi,

Ratus is right---I married late--. I have, going to be 13--10--7 year olds---even though I am physically plenty active---still can't keep up with the young ones---it is not fair to them to have older parents---I may never see them as grown up adults with their own children.

Even though, they are a gift from God---we should not chew more than we can swallow---we have a certain obligation to our offsprings and society---our children deserve the best we can offer and the society desreves well taken care of children.

Even though God is responsible for everyone---He has given the brains to individuals to think within thir means---and then there is the moral obligation of not burdening the country.

A son aged 12, and two daughters 8 and 3. I cannot imagine life without them. Life would be so colorless boring and silent without them in the house. Sometimes when the grandparents or their uncles/aunties take them out, my wife and i enjoy the brief lull and privacy of being together TOTALLY alone, and go for a movie or a drive ...... like a date :), but we both start missing the kids soon and want them back, and in a funny way, we even feel guilty about eating something nice which we know they love. Random thoughts but am sure all guys with kids here will relate. We both got married barely out of med school and very early by doctor standards, and we are both glad that we are young parents ..... you just relate to your kids so much better, and you are so much less boring for them and less embarrassing too (though my elder daughter would disagree! LOL).

Cheers, Doc

Bachay: Jannat kay Maiway

Bachay: Mun kay Suchay

Jitnay Bachay Utnay Achhay

I got married at 18 and have 2 kids. One is 5 years old the other is 3. As a single parent it is tough to raise the boys and my parents and other family members pitch in to help due to my busy schedule. I would love to have more kids if I re-marry. :)

I got married at 18 and have 2 kids. One is 5 years old the other is 3. As a single parent it is tough to raise the boys and my parents and other family members pitch in to help due to my busy schedule. I would love to have more kids if I re-marry. :)

rare, an american marrying at such a young age hahaha.

rare, an american marrying at such a young age hahaha.

:lol: Some of my friends and my parents thought that I lost my mind by getting married shortly after graduating high school. There never been a moment I ever regretted getting married. :)

Burdening the country...I think over population is a escape goat of bad policies

we have best resources available to be utilized, land is waiting to be cultivated water goes to sea we cant build a dam and so on... nature is never miser to feed the humanity

No Limit if wife permits, I want to donate to childless couples. I die a little bit inside when I see childless couples.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom