What's new

How many kids you have / will have

NONE!

I mean no disrespect to forum members with children, but I never understood why people have children in the first place. What's the purpose of having children?

why not just work hard, earn a decent living and go explore the world without the burden of having kids?

We respect ur view BUT If everybody starts to think the way u think, humanity would have been perished by this time, dont u think. I believe becomming a father and enjoying the innocense of that baby is worth 1000 times valuable than roaming allover the world a zillion time.

Also, after roaming allover the world, then what?

Boy i cant wait to get married.:chilli:

We respect ur view BUT If everybody starts to think the way u think, humanity would have been perished by this time, dont u think. I believe becomming a father and enjoying the innocense of that baby is worth 1000 times valuable than roaming allover the world a zillion time.

Also, after roaming allover the world, then what?

Boy i cant wait to get married.:chilli:

No Disrespect intended but humanity is on the Brink of collapse anyways, do we really need more :flame:...... j/k

Jokes aside i am 26 years old right now and have a decent job, my parents tell me every week to find a girl lol (i already have a girlfriend and she's awesome but we have no intentions of getting married).. I have some debts that i want to get rid of for now.. After that i intend to travel a bit and see this absolutely wonderful world and its brilliance.. Being an Agnostic i never quiet really believed in marriage... but lets see i don't have any intentions of getting married till atleast 38-40, why hurry now when i can enjoy life a little.. you'll be married anyways for next 30-40 or 50 years.. so i am going to try to make the most out of my next 10-15 years before my life goes down the tank, i just don't want any regrets later

Last edited:
No Disrespect intended but humanity is on the Brink of collapse anyways, do we really need more :flame:...... j/k

Jokes aside i am 26 years old right now and have a decent job, my parents tell me every week to find a girl lol (i already have a girlfriend and she's awesome but we have no intentions of getting married).. I have some debts that i want to get rid of for now.. After that i intend to travel a bit and see this absolutely wonderful world and its brilliance.. Being an Agnostic i never quiet really believed in marriage... but lets see i don't have any intentions of getting married till atleast 38-40, why hurry now when i can enjoy life a little.. you'll be married anyways for next 30-40 or 50 years.. so i am going to try to make the most out of my next 10-15 years before my life goes down the tank, i just don't want any regrets later

Come on son admit it that you want to taste the pastry before eating the cake:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh you are going to regret it weather you like it or not

Durran your first son will be just 4 when you’ll be 54…how much time to spend…

Last edited:

Thank you, I sure as hell got a lot of flak for that comment, I'm glad at least someone agrees with me. Once again Durran3, its like you stole the words right out of my mouth. I'm still in college, haven't started working yet, but once I do, my plan (and rationale) is almost exactly the same as yours. What do you do by the way? just curious.

Cheers. :cheers:

Durran your first son will be just 4 when you’ll be 54…how much time to spend…hope your parents were not so selfish…

And how is this selfishness? is it wrong to want to live your life a little after you've worked hard to get to where you're at?

its not like society is going to pay for the kids, they (you) take no responsibility for the children, and its not like they are public property. Anyway, singles pay higher taxes so we are actually subsidizing your kids. That's pretty selfless.

Come on son admit it that you want to taste the pastry before eating the cake:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh you are going to regret it weather you like it or not

Sir i've had my share of pastries before, i can assure you that i won't be able to handle a cake but i appreciate your sense of humor :lol:

And if worst comes to worst there are the magical bluish alternatives ;)

Durran your first son will be just 4 when you’ll be 54…how much time to spend…hope your parents were not so selfish…

Why bring my parents into this heh!.. they actually both got married at the age of 28 (both of them are same age) and like i said my mom tells me once a week to get married so no they are not selfish in any way or form. Mom Being a Gynecologist and having our own maternity home she is single handedly responsible for bringing over 2000 kids into this world :lol:
----
With that being said my life is my life.. my parents have lived their life and its time for me to take care of them but that doesn't necessarily mean that i get married or have kids.. and like Spitfighter said there is nothing selfish with enjoying your life and living the way that you deem fit.

No Pakistani girl in her 20's would want to marry a 38 year old man but you are an Agnostic so I doubt you care if your future wife will be a non-Pakistani or even a non-Muslim.

I wish you good luck.

It bogs down to the kind of person you are.. Age is just a number that has no merit in my book. Plus i already have a girlfriend and she's Croatian one of the most wonderful women i've met. Unlike many people in Pakistan who get married way ahead of their time, mostly arranged marriages, some forced marriages..I intend to get married when i am personally comfortable with it and that's how it should be quiet frankly..because when your comfortable and know where your heading both financially as well as career wise, and are comfortable with your current partner you will have a much healthier relationship and marriage i suppose and i love my parents who even though tell me every week to get married aren't pressurizing in any shape or form

I know one Pakistani girl who was in University with me an absolutely adorable girl.. she was forced into marriage at the age of 20 and loathed it, her husband was a staunch strict religious guy who didn't even let her talk to her friends and stopped her from pursuing her career. Clearly she wasn't ready for it, later at the age of 23 she got divorced and now is pursuing her career in neurogenetics research and has a great coop job as well.. very bright girl.. its sad to see people forced into marriages at such an early age.

Am 22 and not planning to get married for atleast another 6 years, or maybe more lol. After that 'silent' pressure from parents might be there, but I am lucky that my parents aren't the forceful kind. Also they don't want me to have an arranged marriage :D

When I do finally get married, I intend to have maximum 2 kids. No need for more than that. Need to be a responsible citizen of the world ;)

offtopic but I read on Dawn the other day that Pakistan's population will double by 2050. Imagine over 300 million people in Pakistan :tsk:

Pakistanis need to start using condoms or control it, seriously :lol:

Durran,

Marriage and kids are unpredictable things in life for people like us (Agonostics). Let me give you my personal example, I chased one girl for a year, I must have asked her out 1000 times and 1000 times I got rejected. For the life of me that 1001 timeth of asking her out in December she said yes. We went out in couple of more dates in December and got married in January. It has been 13 years now.

So, i know what you are saying, but you cannot plan for it. It just has it ways of going aganist your planning.

Regards

offtopic but I read on Dawn the other day that Pakistan's population will double by 2050. Imagine over 300 million people in Pakistan :tsk:

Pakistanis need to start using condoms or control it, seriously :lol:

It's human nature man; you cant control it :devil:; but with great power; comes great responsibility :agree: :lol:

Ouch!! Population is one of the many problems that our nation faces. A nation with a small population will get better health care, better services, better education, better innovations and poverty levels are much much lower.. This 300 million is a speculation that i know will become a reality and its only going to make it tougher given the current economic environment. Higher Crime rates, higher rate of sickness are surely going to follow. I hate being pessimistic but 300 million people in a small country like Pakistan is rather quiet scary :tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom