What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also asked them but they were saying that every body is equal on this forum.
so Mr ... dont include ur personal opinion in it :azn::azn::azn:

and regarding to junk,we still rule 60% of pdf.
so take rest or continue ur trolling,its ur business.

good night

But they did agree you are junk. And junk is always too much in quantity. 60% or even more. :D

20100825-are-u-dumb.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

Mods, actually they think there should be a difference between Indian Defence forums and PDF, they have given you freedom of speech, but it doesnt mean you should take advantage of that:frown:

Well if there is freedom of speech on PDF then what all of you are complaining about?

All that Indian side is doing is to respond to some of the Resident Trolls and clearing there misconceptions. God knows what pained you so much?

Well if there is freedom of speech on PDF then what all of you are complaining about?

All that Indian side is doing is to respond to some of the Resident Trolls and clearing there misconceptions. God knows what pained you so much?

What successfully Indian side did was to made a toilet thread, which they knew is going to be full of crap

if u dont want,then give this to ur friends,relatives in ur colony etc,
atleast our relations will be improved:azn::azn::azn:

sweetness from INDIANS :sniper::sniper:
:no::no:

Oh crocy.. dont get mad.. try the love and pampering instead of lowering urself to their level..... Believe me it works..

vjdk91.gif

if u dont want,then give this to ur friends,relatives in ur colony etc,
atleast our relations will be improved:azn::azn::azn:
Why dont u spread this extra sweetness among indians first.....how about kashmir kids...who were killed last summer.make sure indian forces leave kashmir so that u can spread this extra sweetness there.

Guys read my post no 45.

I knew this "my name is arya" guy was a raw agent.
As soon as mjnaushad published the list.. he is no where to be seen. His mission accomplished. Otherwise whats the rationale of this FLAME THROWER THREAD?

LOL... SARCASM SARCASM SARCASM

Oh crocy.. dont get mad.. try the love and pampering instead of lowering urself to their level..... Believe me it works..

vjdk91.gif

lol such a cute frog K will follow in your footsteps now :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom