What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What successfully Indian side did was to made a toilet thread, which they knew is going to be full of crap

So you have problem that someone opened a thread asking a simple question "how many Hindus are in power in Pakistan"... Awesome!! :lol::lol:

I know by terming the thread as "Toilet Thread" how much respect you have for your minority?

Why dont u spread this extra sweetness among indians first.....how about kashmir kids...who were killed last summer.make sure indian forces leave kashmir so that u can spread this extra sweetness there.

Yuk... :sick: its u with the same liners again.. shooo shoo go away...

samuelljacksonisjaws1.gif

Why dont u spread this extra sweetness among indians first.....how about kashmir kids...who were killed last summer.make sure indian forces leave kashmir so that u can spread this extra sweetness there.

so u want this thread to be merged on kashmir issue:lol::lol:
btw why dont u think abt the terror in punjab,terror in north east,terror in other indian states which was directed by ur beloved nation??

anyway i dont have faaltu time for replying u.
to whom i answered,they have got wat i said

btw why dont u think abt the terror in punjab,terror in north east,terror in other indian states which was directed by ur beloved nation??

My beloved nation directed terrorism only in east pakistan by helping mukti bahini,then in srilanka by helping LTTE.

and what will u say about terror in BALUCHISTAN KASHMIR and many other parts of Pakistan which has influence on us by ur beloved nation

sir for me every Pakistani is equal even sir mayne apni life may only two girls perfect dekhi hain jin may se aik hindu thi and she is very good friend of mine

and what will u say about terror in BALUCHISTAN KASHMIR and many other parts of Pakistan which has influence on us by ur beloved nation

there is thread called "y shud we blame west?"
may be title is different but it looks like this.
that shows enough,this terror was created by whom and with whom help.
even musharaf accepted that we supported terror in kashmir,we had supported this talibs for 10 yrs when u.s gone from a-stan after soviet collapse.
so u must know detail.

and if india is doing this,then u must know who started this first.and who is master in this?
if it is,then its response in the form of wat u guys did in kashmir?

btw this is offtopic,u seem to be going on path of ajtr.
he hijacked the thread with kashmir issue.
this is just reply for ur post,its offtopic also

In Canada I got 55 percent Hindu (Indian) friends, rest are either Christians, Sikh or Muslims, and In Pakistan 3 of my bffs are Christians

now please every Pakistani, Give them the list of your Non Muslim buddies, so that they could sleep tight

THE END

Last edited:
if india is doing this,then u must know who started this first.and who is master in this?
if it is,then its response in the form of wat u guys did in kashmir?

who??
PAKISTANI na
i knw ap ka answer yehi hona hai
sory may bhul gayi thi k indians are innocent like newly born children and we are cruel like devil
:tup:

Just shutup, you think you guys can just walk away with your utter nonsense, there is a limit for everything:devil:

u forgot the posters like socom and hafiz and omar 1984 like.
so i will say again -dont pretend to be,wat u r not:tdown::tdown:

good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom