What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
okay and i will come with my missiles

redduster1.jpg

ok i will bring veena malik:azn::azn:

What the heck are you talking? Are you out of your mind? The question was about Pakistani minorities for which you obviously don't have any answer so started all the cheap BS. Stick to the topic! Your post has been reported.

i think the question the thread starter wanted, he got the answer already... rest is just usual BS stuff, started by some indian troller.

Dog thread was epic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

in thread like those you can actually have a fun time, but in thread like these you will only have a hard time

I myself had commented on that thread, check on the first page

did I used any trash language, or gave any one a hard time?? No

beside that i received two thanks by Indians themselves

i also tried to make this thread to an chatting room,i m happy now:lol::lol:

i think the question the thread starter wanted, he got the answer already... rest is just usual BS stuff, started by some indian troller.

Check the thread again and you will notice who the trolls were on the thread.

What the heck are you talking? Are you out of your mind? The question was about Pakistani minorities for which you obviously don't have any answer so started all the cheap BS. Stick to the topic! Your post has been reported.

If I was having this conversation face to face, your jaw would be on the floor already, anyways topic is about Pakistani minorities, i can clearly see that, but i am busy replying bs of people like you

You can report my post as many time as you want

No don't you do that, they will bring beaten Maulvi saab..:lol::lol:

sir apne clips dekhi hai sahi se darre hove tou bichare mulvi shab lag rahe the phle veena ki zuban se phr us k tears se
:rofl::rofl:

i know that buddy

but i like to play with them:smitten:

let the pakistani give me list

they should also know how is there home condition

Well Pakistanis can play with you too. Out of 300 million Muslims, making one a toothless President isn't really that big of an accomplishment.

Secondly, in Pakistan, our constitution specifically states that the leaders of the country would have to be Muslim. Barring this, there are significant minority members contributing in all spheres of Pakistani life, ranging from banking, education, business, military etc.

Secondly unlike India, Pakistan has a much smaller minority population (in terms of overall ratio). All the minorities combined do not figure more than 3% of the total population, and from that standpoint, while there can be further improvement, we have not done that badly in allowing our minorities to participate in the national fabric.

what about the 30 minority Christians that were killed and 3000 homes burned by Hindus in Kandhamal, the eastern Orissa State?
Convicted any?

Where are your minorities buddy? There are supposed to over 10% at Independence. How many are left today. You gotta have minorities to talk about injustices to them. Aren't you guys being hypocrites when your track record is far worse than us?

If I was having this conversation face to face, your jaw would be on the floor already, anyways topic is about Pakistani minorities, i can clearly see that, but i am busy replying bs of people like you

You can report my post as many time as you want

Another armchair warrior. you wanna break my jaws because somebody asked you "how many hindus are in power in pakistan" how funny??

If you have so much of energy, go to your country and break the jaws of all the fanatics there who are killing your people on a daily basis.

Good luck ! Let's see how many face to face you can handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom