What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
who??
PAKISTANI na
i knw ap ka answer yehi hona hai
sory may bhul gayi thi k indians are innocent like newly born children and we are cruel like devil
:tup:

sorry huda ji,if u find some thing provocative but wat i said its true.
i didnt say we are innocent,but i said we are very sweet ppl of very sweet nation:D:D:D:D:D

@prism
u said that u don't have falto time then.....
ap k pass ho ya na ho at least mere pass nhi hai is crap k liye and this is very insulting situation for me when i m arguing with INDIANS bca ap ko samjhna tou hai nhi so carry on
bye

I want to ask the thread starter, whats the point of this thread?!! What sort of a discussion is he looking for?!!
Just another flame fair!! Hope mods close this BS thread soon!!

u forgot the posters like socom and hafiz and omar 1984 like.
so i will say again -dont pretend to be,wat u r not:tdown::tdown:

good night

You joined in September 2010, and I joined an year ago, and before you joined I used to give a very hard time to trollers, but after that I left pdf for a while, just check my older posts, and you will know what I really am, and how I have controlled myself right know:agree:

PS: good night

@prism
u said that u don't have falto time then.....
ap k pass ho ya na ho at least mere pass nhi hai is crap k liye and this is very insulting situation for me when i m arguing with INDIANS bca ap ko samjhna tou hai nhi so carry on
bye

huda ji,
i was saying this to ajtr.
and regarding to this post,i will say this is called as pdf diplomacy:lol::lol:
it means to continue and to never leave the ground on discussion.

u seem to be very nice but learn from jana:lol:

huda ji,
i was saying this to ajtr.
and regarding to this post,i will say this is called as pdf diplomacy:lol::lol:
it means to continue and to never leave the ground on discussion.

u seem to be very nice but learn from jana:lol:

don't worry sir may ja nhi rahi per abhi time nhi INSALLAH kal phr ye war(on pdf) continue hogi :sniper:

You joined in September 2010, and I joined an year ago, and before you joined I used to give a very hard time to trollers, but after that I left pdf for a while, just check my older posts, and you will know what I really am, and how I have controlled myself right know:agree:

PS: good night

sir ji,
today hafiz made thread related to dog:lol:
same thing was done here by indian member that he created this thread with non sense.

and regarding to ur hard time with trollers,i would say,same happen with us when guys like i mentioned above make our day difficult.

sir for me every Pakistani is equal even sir mayne apni life may only two girls perfect dekhi hain jin may se aik hindu thi and she is very good friend of mine

ehm ehm... Dosri kon hein :azn:
apnay mun mian mitho na ban na ab :D

I my case case it is no such thing as minority, I consider everyone equal

As for me I called this a toilet thread because, you guys started a d!ck measuring contest as you guys are DICKS!

and as for you Toilets are very rare in India, and obviously so is the word :lol:

What the heck are you talking? Are you out of your mind? The question was about Pakistani minorities for which you obviously don't have any answer so started all the cheap BS. Stick to the topic! Your post has been reported.

okays,untill that time i will reload my guns:D:D:D

good night

okay and i will come with my missiles

redduster1.jpg

sir ji,
today hafiz made thread related to dog:lol:
same thing was done here by indian member that he created this thread with non sense.

and regarding to ur hard time with trollers,i would say,same happen with us when guys like i mentioned above make our day difficult.

Dog thread was epic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

in thread like those you can actually have a fun time, but in thread like these you will only have a hard time

I myself had commented on that thread, check on the first page

did I used any trash language, or gave any one a hard time?? No

beside that i received two thanks by Indians themselves

why are you taking interest in these two girls ??:P

yh is thread nay mera demagh kharab ker dia hai.. to me socha ab ho hi gaya hai to iska faida hi utha loon :angel:

waisay mujhay laga jaisay ap jaldi mein dosri bandi ka batana bhol gai hein.. so poch lia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom