What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No a hindu being a chief justice of Pakistani supreme court.;)

23nlook.jpg
:D :tup:Good . Anything more?

Instead of writing this on every thread why don't you request Mods to do so, who's stopping you?

Mods, actually they think there should be a difference between Indian Defence forums and PDF, they have given you freedom of speech, but it doesnt mean you should take advantage of that:frown:

Bharati Airtel ? Why not BSNL ? or maybe even Reliance ?

These people really are a race of superhuman martial awesome beings, because they are actually brave enough to use abusive words for their enemies on their own forums!

Awe inspiring.

Bharati Airtel ? Why not BSNL ? or maybe even Reliance ?

he has some obsession with bharti word,whether they hate us or love us but cant ignore us.
this was the guy who was talking abt becoming mod to ban all indians.
deep paranoia:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously please tell me which service provider are you talking about so passionately ? I really want to know.

The Chinese ? Afghanis ? Russians ? Damn even the Americans you can say. Hope they know your talking like this about them, 3 out of the 4 arent very happy with you anyways :)

20100825-are-u-dumb.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Well I asked them to kick this junk. They did agree that you guys are junk but said that they won't kick all the junk at one attempt. They will kick junk out but slowly.:lol:

i also asked them but they were saying that every body is equal on this forum.
so Mr ... dont include ur personal opinion in it :azn::azn::azn:

and regarding to junk,we still rule 60% of pdf.
so take rest or continue ur trolling,its ur business.

good night

Well I asked them to kick this junk. They did agree that you guys are junk but said that they won't kick all the junk at one attempt. They will kick junk out but slowly.:lol:
aur ye slowly slowly kab end hoga hope so jaldi ho
:smitten::smitten:

You are contradicting yourself. Its the majority hindus who voted for her. There were no nationwide riots or violence when it became apparent that she would be pm.

bjp opposed on the grounds that she had not taken indian citizenship for 15 years after her marriage, its their RIGHT to oppose.

The religious sentiments here are in your mind only, as thats how you are brought up, thinking of religion at all times.

in place of a christian a sikh became pm, and suddenly the angry hindus were placated! LOL. seriously, how you guys wire your thinking is amazing, and yes simple too. so is bush.

You missed the whole damn point, when i said States affair-- you know as well as i -- the majority or minority doesn't count.. National Security?

And the name of my nation is not mahabharat, unless the name of your country is the journeys of ibn batuta. is it?

Oh i forgot Mahabharata is some thing exclusive for Hindus. For you Akhand Bharat is ok i supose :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom