What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
People did not like the fact shes Italian born. Its like someone born in Morocco heading USA. Americans would not let the happened, but still Sonia is leading the party in a sense.. Isnt that good enough?

PM is also a Sikh. They make up like 2% of India's pop. Thats like a Filipino becoming the President of USA.

just to correct you.. in america you can not stand for the office of the president if you are not a natural borned citizen of that country as per the constitution. in other words people borned outside US do not qualify!!

Some more murder of logic here, you guys are very violent.

My constitution gives me right to oppose ANYONE from becoming PM. However constitution does not prevent sonia from becoming pm if she has the votes from the predominantly hindu population of india, which she did. so she decided to not take the position for her own calculated game. we did not stop her, as we could not.

again, we vote for communists, you don't. you only suck up to them because you hope they will be better than your current supwerpower friend. use common sense.
She was forced to abstain from becoming PM by BJP.

why would he says so to another hindu?? even Muslims in India dont say namastay, sat sri akal and so on to other Muslims . they may say so when interact with Hindus and Sikhs though.

you are coming up with funny comparison.

Read the post I was responding to Miss Jana..

All this is said probably when interacting with a muslim out of respect. I am yet to find an Hindu who will say asalam o alikum to another hindu... So what ever Danish said was for the listeners as majority of them would not have liked him thanking his own gods...

I thought hindus believed in 1 GOD....And the thing is tht yes even christians greet eachother in tht way..... they even use the word Allah for Go n so do hindus.... in the end all of us believe in 1 GOD THE ALMIGHTY.

and thats not a brokent record thats the darkest truth of india.

thank you. that a muslim has not become pm in india yet is our darkest truth, then i'm very proud of our achievements :woot:

and its your job to post one liner darkest truths on all threads, yeah i know.

i know you.

People did not like the fact shes Italian born. Its like someone born in Morocco heading USA. Americans would not let the happened, but still Sonia is leading the party in a sense.. Isnt that good enough?

PM is also a Sikh. They make up like 2% of India's pop. Thats like a Filipino becoming the President of USA.

Tell me provision of your Indian Constitution first if a foreign born and now Indian citizen can become a PM?

Secondly why people did not like it when she is leading a political party of the same people?

Thirdly Congress had been headed by foreigners in the past too but ok for a reason we can say after Hindus took over Congress after independence of India from Brits then it was all localised.

3. She is an Indian citizen not Filipino ;)

A christian has been the Defence Minister
i.e. in charge of India's Orange Saffron Armed Forces! My God, do you guys feed on misinformation or something?

A muslim has been Air Chief Marshal.

A muslim IS vice President currently!

A dalit woman rules India's most populous state as I speak!

A current Chief Minister once called lord Ram a drunkard, yet he's in power.

It was not Sonia's religion, it was her origin.

Stop spreading propaganda Jana bibi. You're only doing yourselves more harm by underestimating your enemy!

WOULD YOUR COUNTRYMEN NOT KILL ME IF I EVER SAID A WORD ABOUT PROPHET MOHAMMED IN PAKISTAN?

GUESS WHAT?

A GUY, M. KARUNANIDHI, CALLED LORD RAM A DRUNKARD AND HE IS THE CHIEF MINISTER OF TAMILNADU TODAY.

That's India for you. Bold. Blunt. Secular. In your face!

i have aproblem with your glory story..

That guy who called lord ram a drunkard became chief minister.. ehh?
Modi who killed thousands of Muslims is chief minister of gujrat. ehh?

Is that some thing to be proud of?

She was forced to abstain from becoming PM by BJP.

Sure, thats what lost opposition parties in india do, force leaders of victorious parties to do stuff.

your reading of our system is accurate to the point of being indoctrinated from childhood.

pakistanis should not questioned us on this....when they had written 'Kafir' on the coffin of a dead hindu..

and you should not care for the minority hindus in Pakistan, when you kill your minorities, treat them as third class citizen, parade them naked on your streets, kill them in thousands... demolish their worship places, burn their houses, kill the evangelists with their kids, force them to convert and etc etc

what secularism are you so proud off?

:cheesy: yeh day in and day out we hear the hate word "commies" from bharatis .
and oh well yeh you did not prevent Sonia from becoming PM rather the hue and cry was by aliens.
Read what another Alien said

Are u stupid ? or are u just acting like u don't understand the replies.
Who denied there was a hue and cry about sonia becoming PM. It was not her religion , but only her foreign birth.

i have aproblem with your glory story..

That guy who called lord ram a drunkard became chief minister.. ehh?
Modi who killed thousands of Muslims is chief minister of gujrat. ehh?

Is that some thing to be proud of?

Yes. You know what is to be proud of?

The people of Tamilnadu wanted to make Karunanidhi CM and they did and hinduism did not come in between them and their political choice.

The people of Gujrat wanted to make Narendra Modi CM and they did and Islam did not come in between them and their political choice.

That's democracy, whatever the people want, the people get. Simple.

That's really something to be proud of. :)

I know that I can change the future of my country with my vote.

Believe you me, it's a very proud feeling.

BJP a political party, not Indian public or Indian laws.. Now go look at your own laws, minorities can not hold any such positions...
Im looking in my own backyard but u people are unable to realise it.

Sure, thats what lost opposition parties in india do, force leaders of victorious parties to do stuff.

your reading of our system is accurate to the point of being indoctrinated from childhood.
forcing victorious party against something which even constitution of india allows is breach of indian constitution.and ur reading of indian constitution is accurate to the point of delusions.

Yes. You know what is to be proud of?

The people of Gujrat wanted to make Narendra Modi CM and they did and Islam did not come in between them and their political choice.

Those people were majority upper class hindus i suppose? who do not care for the minorites, even after thousands were killed, burnt alive?
Majority Hindus thought Modi did a great job in gujrat oppressing the minorities so elect him again. Thats the hindu mentality.

Again, is that really something to be proud of??

That's democracy, whatever the people want, the people get. Simple.

As i see it your democracy works only for the majority hindus, and you are only proud of that, being in Majoirty..

and ignited mind, should i put this as my avatar?
images

or this?
staines_wideweb__430x345,1.jpg

Graham Staines(Right) and his two sons(front) were murdered by Dara Singh and 7 others.

Last edited:
forcing victorious party against something which even constitution of india allows is breach of indian constitution.and ur reading of indian constitution is accurate to the point of delusions.

broken record. perfect case of indoctrination by rote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom