What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people were majority upper class hindus i suppose? who do not care for the minorites, even after thousands were killed, burnt alive?
Majority Hindus thought Modi did a great job in gujrat oppressing the minorities so elect him again. Thats the hindu mentality.

Again, is that really something to be proud of??

As i see it your democracy works only for the majority hindus, and you are only proud of that, being in Majoirty..

How pretty!

How convenient of you to simply give the Tamilnadu examply a complete miss.

They were also hindus whose supreme lord Karunanidhi called a drunkard and yet they elected him to chief ministership.

How convenient of you to see what you want to see. :lol:

Those people were majority upper class hindus i suppose? who do not care for the minorites, even after thousands were killed, burnt alive?
Majority Hindus thought Modi did a great job in gujrat oppressing the minorities so elect him again. Thats the hindu mentality.

Again, is that really something to be proud of??

As i see it your democracy works only for the majority hindus, and you are only proud of that, being in Majoirty..

Just one correction, upper caste hindus are a minority in India.

But they hold some magic wand like BJP who force even in power congress to do stuff they don't want to do. i don't say it, the foremost authority on all things indian - ajtr says so.

its all in chanakya's book.

PM_Thumb.jpg

Thums Up! Taste the thunder! :lol::lol:

he is muslim :woot::woot::woot::partay:

How pretty!

How convenient of you to simply give the Tamilnadu examply a complete miss.

They were also hindus whose supreme lord Karunanidhi called a drunkard and yet they elected him to chief ministership.

How convenient of you to see what you want to see. :lol:

so you want me to continue the talk over your lord ram being abused and abuser being elected?
Sorry thats not in my class.

What about rest of my post then :azn:

Just one correction, upper caste hindus are a minority in India.

But they hold some magic wand like BJP who force even in power congress to do stuff they don't want to do. i don't say it, the foremost authority on all things indian - ajtr says so.

its all in chanakya's book.

The point is simple, when you ignite the religious sentiments of the Majority Hinuds against an italian born Christian women running for office, ironically some magic wand do appear. Its a state affair, and i dont think even you guys are bold enough to let a firangi women rule the maha bharat again.

Whoever started this thread is a jackass, nothing else to say

The point is simple, when you ignite the religious sentiments of the Majority Hinuds against an italian born Christian women running for office, ironically some magic wand do appear. Its a state affair, and i dont think even you guys are bold enough to let a firangi women rule the maha bharat again.

You are contradicting yourself. Its the majority hindus who voted for her. There were no nationwide riots or violence when it became apparent that she would be pm.

bjp opposed on the grounds that she had not taken indian citizenship for 15 years after her marriage, its their RIGHT to oppose.

The religious sentiments here are in your mind only, as thats how you are brought up, thinking of religion at all times.

in place of a christian a sikh became pm, and suddenly the angry hindus were placated! LOL. seriously, how you guys wire your thinking is amazing, and yes simple too. so is bush.

And the name of my nation is not mahabharat, unless the name of your country is the journeys of ibn batuta. is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom