How many Hindu Gods?- Dr. Naik

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr. Naik explains and exposes the messages in the Hindu scriptures.

How Many Gods are there in Hinduism...?

Hindu Members pay attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical subversion.

Why does he not explain then why do Hindus worship so many deities? He mentions patheism to gain credibility but does not answer the question of the apparent contradiction between Brahman the one God and the multiple deities. Answer is simple, Hindu way of worship is different, its the method, but he wants to paint it as a 'deviation' from the 'true' message :)

Thank you, but no thank u. his logic further leads to this

Of course not to mention, he gets to talk all this BS in huge halls built in India with Saudi money :) what a hypocrite :tsk:

Dr. Naik explains and exposes the messages in the Hindu scriptures.

How Many Gods are there in Hinduism...?

Hindu Members pay attention.

7Xjv9gfcfrU[/media] - How many gods are there in Hinduism

Lets keep religion out of the ambit in a military forum. You would surely not like to see / read similar posts on your religion. Why ..the Islamic world has yet to come to terms with Satanic Verses written by a muslim.

Relax, no one is looking for useless gyan.

Being Hindu doesn't mean that he have to believe in some god, i don't believe in a particular god but i still believe that i am a Hindu. I believe Hinduism is a mindset (or way of living) rather than faith. If any religion forces to pray for an entity whether its tangible or non-tangible, that religion is not for me. There are schools in Hinduism like Advaita which advocates self realization through knowledge rather than believing or worshiping some one.

Do not throw stones if you live in glass houses.

Being Hindu doesn't mean that he have to believe in some god, i don't believe in a particular god but i still believe that i am a Hindu. I believe Hinduism is a mindset (or way of living) rather than faith. If any religion forces to pray for an entity whether its tangible or non-tangible, that religion is not for me. There are schools in Hinduism like Advaita which advocates self realization through knowledge rather than believing or worshiping some one.
So basically you're saying Hinduism is nothing, just Indian-pana.

All terms in India are so mixed up and the people are basically confused. Secularism is "Bhai-chara". Communalism is sectarianism, religion is "this, that, everything".

Reactions: Neo
Do not throw stones if you live in glass houses.
I read Hinduism as that they have one real god which you guys broke down further into Brahma, Vishnu, Shiv, the rest are mistakenly called Gods.

It's like the Greek religion. For example they had a love, god. Now if you see Cupid, his function was more of a worker, than of God. He'd go around shooting arrows from his bows.

What I'm saying is, the Grandeur expected out of a God is not there for most of the Indian Gods. Hanuman's role, was more a general, when he led the monkey army. God as most of the world understands it, is like "... And then God said, let there be light... and there was light".

So thats why I say, Indian gods are mistakenly called Gods. In the passage of time, the religion gets changed. Some cool dude called Raam must've appeared and they called him God. In our religion, he would've been called a Prophet, if you can discount some of the things he did. Which might be Hindu additions as well to the real story.

Reactions: Neo
So basically you're saying Hinduism is nothing, just Indian-pana.

In my opinion, yes. ( i don't represents all Indians / Hindus )

All terms in India are so mixed up and the people are basically confused. Secularism is "Bhai-chara". Communalism is sectarianism, religion is "this, that, everything".

What makes you think that Indians are confused. Every one has right to believe what they want to believe as long as their belief is not a threat to society (even ignorance is a threat to society).

I am a Hindu and I am proud of that. Though i don’t have a great deal of idea how Islam is practice but I came across an incident in my locality. A Muslim said talaq 3 times to his wife on the influence of alcohol. The next morning he realized his mistake when his wife told that. But they are separated forcefully. This is one face of Islam.

I read Hinduism as that they have one real god which you guys broke down further into Brahma, Vishnu, Shiv, the rest are mistakenly called Gods.

It's like the Greek religion. For example they had a love, god. Now if you see Cupid, his function was more of a worker, than of God. He'd go around shooting arrows from his bows.

What I'm saying is, the Grandeur expected out of a God is not there for most of the Indian Gods. Hanuman's role, was more a general, when he led the monkey army. God as most of the world understands it, is like "... And then God said, let there be light... and there was light".

So thats why I say, Indian gods are mistakenly called Gods. In the passage of time, the religion gets changed. Some cool dude called Raam must've appeared and they called him God. In our religion, he would've been called a Prophet, if you can discount some of the things he did. Which might be Hindu additions as well to the real story.

You are right, the word God creates confusion. They are deities - manifestation of God's qualities, if you will. And their grandeur is in people's brains and hearts - its belief after all.

But it doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. does it? except to trouble makers.

Its more to do with beliefs. Lets not debate further as its very easy to offend others beliefs if one is not aware of the sensitivities.

Haha, funny to see muslims criticizing other religions for being "confusing". I really don't see hindus killing each other over petty issues, while for muslims its an everyday affair.

I think Islam is the most confused religion on the planet right now. Everybody fighting with each other over who is the true muslim.

I am a Hindu and I am proud of that. Though i don’t have a great deal of idea how Islam is practice but I came across an incident in my locality. A Muslim said talaq 3 times to his wife on the influence of alcohol. The next morning he realized his mistake when his wife told that. But they are separated forcefully. This is one face of Islam.

No thats just the one face of your neighbor. He shouldn't have been drinking alcohol in the first place if he was following Islam.

Haha, funny to see muslims criticizing other religions for being "confusing". I really don't see hindus killing each other over petty issues, while for muslims its an everyday affair.

I think Islam is the most confused religion on the planet right now. Everybody fighting with each other over who is the true muslim.

You dont know anything about Islam. Wasn't Christian England and Christian France at war with each other for a hundred years? And you are saying only Muslims fight with each other. Shame on you, you dont even know about your own Christian people in history.

Or dont you remember reading US history how the Christians invaded North America and killed the Native Americans, stole their land, and then made reservations for them in South eastern U.S. or when Christians enslaved people from Africa forcefully converted them into Christianity and treated them as animals.

Have you forgotten what the Christians did throughout history?

I've seen a lot of these evangelical preachers on TV here - they sell snake oil to make people feel better about themselves. I'm pretty positive this guy is making tons of money reminding his "flock" how great their religion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom