What's new

How many Hindu Gods?- Dr. Naik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I read Hinduism as that they have one real god which you guys broke down further into Brahma, Vishnu, Shiv, the rest are mistakenly called Gods.

It's like the Greek religion. For example they had a love, god. Now if you see Cupid, his function was more of a worker, than of God. He'd go around shooting arrows from his bows.

What I'm saying is, the Grandeur expected out of a God is not there for most of the Indian Gods. Hanuman's role, was more a general, when he led the monkey army. God as most of the world understands it, is like "... And then God said, let there be light... and there was light".

So thats why I say, Indian gods are mistakenly called Gods. In the passage of time, the religion gets changed. Some cool dude called Raam must've appeared and they called him God. In our religion, he would've been called a Prophet, if you can discount some of the things he did. Which might be Hindu additions as well to the real story.

dude....you might think that you posted some cool understanding of the religion of 1.2 billion people...but dont do that again...you dont know what you are talking about...you are a muslim who one day in his spare time read some $hit about hinduism and the nuclear sugar started churning...we hindus have dedicated people who sit in temples all day and read vedic texts..and they like hinduism...they understand the role of god or parmatma...and we listen to these learned men...
so the next time you call rama some cool dude....dont.

:)Mark&Porus talk about christianity they have killed more of their own christians then any other religion take a look at WW1 WW2 and take a look at ruso US hostility and hatered look into your christian affairs before pointing fingers at Muslims ur finger pointing if was for general muslims thats totally stupid of you to over hook stories to muslims in such way if your talking about taliban the US created stinkers than i might agree with you other wise check out christian history what you done to your own christians:)i can bring about tons of books with evidences regarding christian killing chrsitains google is not far away.

No thats just the one face of your neighbor. He shouldn't have been drinking alcohol in the first place if he was following Islam.

What if he pronounced talaaq when he got intoxicated due to cough medicine or some other reason.

Hinduism is an ancient pagan religion, with man-made Gods.

This religion is a religion that consist of no law rulings on sins, in fact technically there are no sins in mainstream Hinduism.

You have to remember this religion is pagan, with false gods, ridiculous Gods, so many Gods, that I am surprised these Hindus don't stop and think, HEY! Maybe this is wrong?

Also idol worshiping you must understand, is a false method of worshiping, it is materialistic and superficial by its very nature, even if it gives you some sort of self-gratification inside.

Understand, the Hindu scriptures were written by no divine influence, these scriptures are more philosophical then anything. These scriptures provide no strong guidance in life, hence fails as a religion to guide one to the true path.

This religion is a religion that consist of no law rulings on sins, in fact technically there are no sins in mainstream Hinduism.

You have to remember this religion is pagan, with false gods, ridiculous Gods, so many Gods, that I am surprised these Hindus don't stop and think, HEY! Maybe this is wrong?

Also idol worshiping you must understand, is a false method of worshiping, it is materialistic and superficial by its very nature, even if it gives you some sort of self-gratification inside.

Understand, the Hindu scriptures were written by no divine influence, these scriptures are more philosophical then anything. These scriptures provide no strong guidance in life, hence fails as a religion to guide one to the true path.

PLEASE NOBODY REPLY TO THIS SPIEL PLEASE. JUST REPORT THE POST. THIS WILL BECOME A FREE FOR ALL - JUST WHAT THE TROLL WANTS.

sir,i am a hindu and i dont believe in god as a whole.........till last year i had regular war of words with my mom who believes in god and is a devoted hindu.........then i realised,if my mom feels good and gets peace in worshipping idols,so be it.........atleast she can have a proper night sleep by knowing there is one god who is there to help her in time of danger......be it her imagination or reality........sir,has your Allah told you,everything bout the proper way of worshipping?? If not, please refrain from this type from comments......thnx

PLEASE NOBODY REPLY TO THIS SPIEL PLEASE. JUST REPORT THE POST. THIS WILL BECOME A FREE FOR ALL - JUST WHAT THE TROLL WANTS.

If you disagree with my assertion, than combat it in a debate of intellectual and rational discourse.

Instead of taking the cowardly way out, by reporting a logical post.

I guess your option is, "I will just report what he said because it hurts my feelings and because I can't even defend my own religion..."

Suit yourself. Report it.

My post was within the guidelines of the forum rules, in my sincere opinion.

Well, I believe in God as muslim. All monotheistic religions are logic whereas I think that religions like Hinduism are clearly man-made, I heard that from Muslims and Christians. But if people believe in Hinduism and think, it is right, then they shall believe in it. Persons like me or many Europeans could never follow such a religion. Each to their own

Maybe the post was insulting for you,but it is his opinion and I share his opinion partly.

??????????????:what:

Well, I believe in God as muslim. All monotheistic religions are logic whereas I think that religions like Hinduism are clearly man-made, I heard that from Muslims and Christians. But if people believe in Hinduism and think, it is right, then they shall believe in it. Persons like me or many Europeans could never follow such a religion. Each to their own

well sir,let me keep it simple ,why do you think monotheistic religion is logical while others are not?? Has Allah told you this in person?? Every religion is manmade.........it is ones belief which he/she believes can give him/her peace.......own religion is perfect to everyone.........so why break his belief?? No man has ever seen god.......so, no man knows which religion is perfect....thnx

well sir,let me keep it simple ,why do you think monotheistic religion is logical while others are not?? Has Allah told you this in person?? Every religion is manmade.........it is ones belief which he/she believes can give him/her peace.......own religion is perfect to everyone.........so why break his belief?? No man has ever seen god.......so, no man knows which religion is perfect....thnx

Yes, right. I mean,Sir, it is logic to me, it doesn't have to be logic to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom