What's new

How many Hindu Gods?- Dr. Naik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinduism is an ancient pagan religion, with man-made Gods.

This religion is a religion that consist of no law rulings on sins, in fact technically there are no sins in mainstream Hinduism.

You have to remember this religion is pagan, with false gods, ridiculous Gods, so many Gods, that I am surprised these Hindus don't stop and think, HEY! Maybe this is wrong?

Also idol worshiping you must understand, is a false method of worshiping, it is materialistic and superficial by its very nature, even if it gives you some sort of self-gratification inside.

Understand, the Hindu scriptures were written by no divine influence, these scriptures are more philosophical then anything. These scriptures provide no strong guidance in life, hence fails as a religion to guide one to the true path.

MODS: ABOVE STATEMENT IS VERY HARSH. THIS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSSING PAKISTAN DEFENCE NOT ANY RELIGION. EVERYBODY HAS RIGHTS OF FOLLOWING AND BELIEVING ANY RELIGION BUT NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO INSULT ANY RELIGION.THE THREAD IS USELESS. IF HINDUS HAVE MANY GODS THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE IDIOTS???? I JOINED THIS FORUM TO LEARN AND DISCUSS DEFENCE ISSUES BUT FORUM HAS UGLY THREADS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM. I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS THREAD HAS DEGRADED THE QUALITY OF HIS FORUM. I REQUEST YOU TO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

A1Kaid: HAVE YOU EVER READ ANY HINDU scriptures????? I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T. I BET YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ QUARAN PROPERLY.NO RELIGON IN THE WORLD PROMOTES HATERATE FOR OTHER RELIGIONS, NOT EVEN ISLAM.

Hinduism is an ancient pagan religion, with man-made Gods.

This religion is a religion that consist of no law rulings on sins, in fact technically there are no sins in mainstream Hinduism.

You have to remember this religion is pagan, with false gods, ridiculous Gods, so many Gods, that I am surprised these Hindus don't stop and think, HEY! Maybe this is wrong?

Also idol worshiping you must understand, is a false method of worshiping, it is materialistic and superficial by its very nature, even if it gives you some sort of self-gratification inside.

Understand, the Hindu scriptures were written by no divine influence, these scriptures are more philosophical then anything. These scriptures provide no strong guidance in life, hence fails as a religion to guide one to the true path.

sir,

Your post was in a very bad taste.

Utter rubbish is i can say. Based on these hindu philosphy, millions of Hindu's pray, so your post that as a religion it fails to guide to the true path is utter rubbish. And we all know what happens when people go on a true path , which is right know happening in pakistan. In other words 'Jihad' , after all its Holy war to set things right correct. I am thankfull that Hinduism doesnt have these insane principles or thoughts or guidances to guide them through life. Hindu people are quite capable of guiding through life based on their own ideologies rather than a mullah showing the insane way. The moment 'Religion' starts excerting control on your daily life and thoughts , that is the begining of end.

thanks but no thanks for your comments. Sir, i hope you post something worth discussing rather than this garbage on a military forum.

??????????????:what:

Yes ridiculous. Allow me to provide some images.

With my respect to Hindu members, I urge to rethink your religion, what sense is there in it? Look at these Gods, they do not exist, only in your imagination, you must understand that even all three monotheistic religions Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have consider much of the Hindu doctrine to be foolish and not pragmatic or true.

By the way I am just showing you pictures of your own Gods, they way YOU PORTRAY THEM, if thats too much for you, then why even bother...

Last edited by a moderator:
"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and non-believers. And the life of a non-believer has no value. There's no sanctity in it...Terror is the language of the 21st century. If I want something, I terrorize you to achieve it...The word 'terrorism' is not new among Muslims. Muhammad said: 'I am the prophet who laughs when he's killing the enemy.' It is not only a question of killing. It's laughing while we are killing."
(04/19/2004) Sheik Omar Bakri Muhammad , Suspected Al Qaeda terrorist

I HOPE THAT IS NOT REAL ISLAM.THAT IS THE ISLAM MANIPULATED BY PEOPLE LIKE A1Kaid.

By the way because you guys have millions of Gods in many cases

How do you remember all their names?

Yaar why can't we have freedom of speech here, why are you Hindu members reporting all my posts, have you no shame?

Why don't you just debate me and prove me wrong. Instead of acting childish and cowardly by reporting me to mods, if you don't like this thread, please dont post here.

Lets keep this thread respectful, no racism, no religious bigotry, and hatred!

I am just discussing How Many Gods are there in Hinduism...Dr. Naik has discussed this issue I would like to as well.

Stop getting so emotional.

A1 kaid are you visiting any extremist preacher these days very frequently or you are looking for potential Indian members to convert to muslman:D

A1Kaid you are very smart.You are provocating to get engaged in Hindu-Muslim stuff. I very well understood your 2 strategies behind your posts. 1) If an Indian member gives you the answer the way you are posting then he will get banned instantly.(I have some stuff which will ban me in a fraction of seconds.) 2) There are many muslims among Indian members, so if a Indian member talks the way you are talking then it will hurt the sentiments of Indian muslim which you will use in future to show Indian Muslims that Indians don't care about Islam.

Indian members remember that our first religion is being Indian and then Hindu or muslim as a second religion. Please don't fall to the trap placed by these people with destructive mindset. Don't answer to such posts which will be a wise decision.

Last edited:
A1Kaid you are very smart.You are provocating to get engaged in Hindu-Muslim stuff. I very well understood your 2 strategies behind your posts. 1) If an Indian member gives you the answer the way you are posting then he will get banned instantly.(I have some stuff which will ban me in a fraction of seconds.) 2) There are many muslims in Indian members, so if a Indian member talks the way you are talking then it will hurt the sentiments of Indian muslim which you will use in future to show Indian Muslims that Indians don't care about Islam.

Indian members remember that our first religion is being Indian and then Hindu or muslim as a second religion. Please don't fall to he trap placed by these people with destructive mindset. Don't answer to such posts will be a wise decision.

What have I said or done that is so offensive to you?

Please provide some evidence, please provide some information, this is a Pakistani Defence Forum and unlike other Forums freedom of speech is upheld.

What have I said or done that is so offensive to you?

Please provide some evidence, please provide some information, this is a Pakistani Defence Forum and unlike other Forums freedom of speech is upheld.

and you are taking advantage of it:P

Okay guys End of discussion.

It is clear that some members are too immature to conduct such a dialogue and discourse and debate.

So I am requesting to NO further posting here.

Close the thread.

EDIT: Unless Admins and Mods give us the green light.

You are right, the word God creates confusion. They are deities - manifestation of God's qualities, if you will. And their grandeur is in people's brains and hearts - its belief after all.

But it doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. does it? except to trouble makers.
Hmmm well it doesn't. And calling them deities makes slightly better sense, but again Islam differs from according divinity to such individuals. God is creator. The one entity that allows everything else to happen.

Haha, funny to see muslims criticizing other religions for being "confusing". I really don't see hindus killing each other over petty issues, while for muslims its an everyday affair.

I think Islam is the most confused religion on the planet right now. Everybody fighting with each other over who is the true muslim.
Sure, that may be your opinion, but this thread isn't about Islam. Its about the many gods of Hinduism.

dude....you might think that you posted some cool understanding of the religion of 1.2 billion people...but dont do that again...you dont know what you are talking about...you are a muslim who one day in his spare time read some $hit about hinduism and the nuclear sugar started churning...we hindus have dedicated people who sit in temples all day and read vedic texts..and they like hinduism...they understand the role of god or parmatma...and we listen to these learned men...
so the next time you call rama some cool dude....dont.
Why can't we have a simple discussion about theology. You can't impede my freedom of speech with your sensibilities. This is my opinion you have yours. What I say is not etched in stone, its just an opinion. You can disagree with it all you want.

If you can't take freedom of speech you should bow out and leave it for people who can.

And the topic in discussion here is Hinduisms many gods. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom