What's new

How many days needed by China to generate the industry value equal to vietnam's fullyear result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the Chinese government to read their government archives.

Western scholars have been granted access.

If you are a qualified scholar, you can read the original Chinese government documents.
You can’t prove at all because you don’t have any Qin papers. You are a liar. Chinese government is a liar.

you and your ignorance. no, southern Viets are basically northerner settlers. VN territory originated at Red River delta is expanded after annihilating the Kingdoms Champa and Khmer, a process that lasts over 700 years. especially Champa was China ally, that stand under China protection, but that had not helped them much from the total defeat. VN military might is overwhelming.

Ti%E1%BA%BFn_tr%C3%ACnh_Nam_ti%E1%BA%BFn_c%E1%BB%A7a_ng%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Di_Vi%E1%BB%87t.png

well that doesnt change the fact that you have Cambodian ancestry..unless you are suggesting the người kinh people are a bunch of genocidal maniacs who wiped out the local cambodian people after they conquered their land

As for F-35 engine, I says VN media says that. As Hanwha Techwin soon starts production of engine parts there is a reason to believe so.

Why don’t you ask Chinese where is the source of their claim: SC sea claim dates back 2,000 years ago?

Everyone knows that is a blantant lie.

Which VN media?

What I get from original source is this :
"Hanwha Techwin is looking to increase its sales of civil aircraft engine parts to about 1 trillion won (USD 879 million) and lead the aircraft parts processing industry by 2025. To achieve this goal, the company is expanding its engine parts production capacity with factories overseas and stepping up activities to win contracts."

Last time I checked F-35 isn't a civilian aircraft and it also uses a different kind of engine than civilian ones.

Which VN media?

What I get from original source is this :

Last time I checked F-35 isn't a civilian aircraft and it also uses a different kind of engine than civilian ones.

Can you read Vietnamese? I don’t have the habit posting Vietnamese texts like other posters pasting non-english texts here.

Probably you don’t know or choose to don’t know. F35 jet is powered by a PW engine that consists of thousands of different parts. Techwin provides a large chunk of them.

But I see these below 1/4 of world's average are still bragging hard here...:rofl:
We were suffering decades of wars and destructions while you were enjoying peace then making fun on their people sufferings but your GDP per capita is still below average.

Feeling no shame?

Least we ask other nations people to show how much money they have in pockets before they are allowed to speak like a jobless Taiwanese here.

Can you read Vietnamese? I don’t have the habit posting Vietnamese texts like other posters pasting non-english texts here.

No, I can't.. but google can help me and I can be diligent when I wanted to.. so please provide the VN source -credible one- that says clearly "Hanwha Techwin plans to produce parts for F-35 jet engine in Vietnam" or something similar .. do so and then the case is close.

Probably you don’t know or choose to don’t know. F35 jet is powered by a PW engine that consists of thousands of different parts. Techwin provides a large chunk of them.

Yes but PW has many variants of aircraft engine product. And the original article says multiple times that factory in Vietnam is for "civilian aircraft engine parts" .. Most likely they are parts for PW Turboprop engines and/or Turbofan engine parts for passenger jets which F-35 isn't using.

The guy named 'Viet' and 'East Wind', are they the same person? I quoted 'East Wind' once and his ID is disappeared.

Actually,it takes Beijing/Shanghai about 200 days to get a same number with VN's GDP in a year.
For Shenzhen/Guangzhou, the number is about 250 days.

Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen/Guangzhou are chinese tier-1 cities.

No, I can't.. but google can help me and I can be diligent when I wanted to.. so please provide the VN source -credible one- that says clearly "Hanwha Techwin plans to produce parts for F-35 jet engine in Vietnam" or something similar .. do so and then the case is close.

Yes but PW has many variants of aircraft engine product. And the original article says multiple times that factory in Vietnam is for "civilian aircraft engine parts" .. Most likely they are parts for PW Turboprop engines and/or Turbofan engine parts for passenger jets which F-35 isn't using.

Hmm, impossible.

1. License producing even parts like screw in which will be used by internasional population of F 35 can only be shared by partner levelship, South Korea is not in part. South Korea preference is even bit under against Japan who can chose to manufacturing their own F 35 in Japan.

2. Hanwa is not even got license to built F 35 engine, how can they will subcon them to Vietnam there is no logic in between

3. Who Vietnam? And their contribution toward F 35 programme? None

End story

We were suffering decades of wars and destructions while you were enjoying peace then making fun on their people sufferings but your GDP per capita is still below average.

Feeling no shame?
Why should we feel ashamed when someone from a country 1/4 of our gdp per capita are boasting laud???
Decades of war? No one push you to become a soviet dog... It looks like you got lots of bones from soviet union to eat in the 80s. But once soviet union can not feed itself and collapsed, you lost your master and become a stray dog. You just got what you deserved.
gdp per capita from 1980~1989:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
upload_2018-2-10_19-41-33.png

The guy named 'Viet' and 'East Wind', are they the same person? I quoted 'East Wind' once and his ID is disappeared.
Does it matter?

There are many viet false flaggers intentionally defaming VN by posting stupid comments under the fake flag.
Are they Chinese or other ASEAN countries' members?
Real Viets should come out to fight with these false flaggers.
Everyday these false flaggers are helping create a bad image for VN.

Why should we feel ashamed when someone from a country 1/4 of our gdp per capita are boasting laud???
Decades of war? No one push you to become a soviet dog... It looks like you got lots of bones from soviet union to eat in the 80s. But once soviet union can not feed itself and collapsed, you lost your master and become a stray dog. You just got what you deserved.
View attachment 453054
Maybe there are some other reason about VN's economy.The war ended in 1992 beteen china and vietnam.by then, Guangxi province is still similar to vietnam.Both Guangxi and Vietnam are suffered a lot in the war.But now,Guangxi's GDP is twice the Vietnam's, and the population of Guangxi is half the Vietnam's.
The difference between the Guangxi province and Vietnam worth to be learned. There must be some other reason beyond the war.

Maybe there are some other reason about VN's economy.The war ended in 1992 beteen china and vietnam.by then, Guangxi province is still similar to vietnam.Both Guangxi and Vietnam are suffered a lot in the war.But now,Guangxi's GDP is twice the Vietnam's, and the population of Guangxi is half the Vietnam's.
The difference between the Guangxi province and Vietnam worth to be learned. There must be some other reason beyond the war.
The main reason is when soviet collapsed, they became a stray dog. And now they are trying to find another master, but no one wants to host them for they are too unpredictable and sometimes will even bite their master.

The main reason is when soviet collapsed, they became a stray dog. And now they are trying to find another master, but no one wants to host them for they are too unpredictable and sometimes will even bite their master.
everybody turns away from China, even your Taiwanese brothers and sisters.

you should ask yourself what goes wrong?

it is your arrogance.

What is more ironic is that those false VN flaggers pretend to be refugees in white countries to make it sound more legit to speak like a slave to whites.
you sound like a little retard who repeats the same sentence over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom