What's new

How many days needed by China to generate the industry value equal to vietnam's fullyear result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason is when soviet collapsed, they became a stray dog. And now they are trying to find another master, but no one wants to host them for they are too unpredictable and sometimes will even bite their master.
What is more ironic is that those false VN flaggers pretend to be refugees in white countries to make it sound more legit to speak like a slave to whites.

What is more ironic is that those false VN flaggers pretend to be refugees in white countries to make it sound more legit to speak like a slave to whites.
no actually I am a hammer that hits your head. as a plus I can give a fist to your ugly face.

everybody turns away from China, even your Taiwanese brothers and sisters.

you should ask yourself what goes wrong?

it is your arrogance.
No, we were not arrogant, we were modest, we did everything within our ability for you. In return, you not only turned away... Because you knew soviet can give you more biscuits.
u=3277571582,3487262882&fm=27&gp=0.jpg

timg

u=421963426,3497493130&fm=27&gp=0.jpg

No, we were not arrogant, we were modest, we did everything within our ability for you. In return, you not only turned away... Because you knew soviet can give you more biscuits.

timg

Everyone including Ho knew Chinese double faced dirty politics. If we fell into the trap, Vietnam would be still divided and at war today.

Everyone including Ho knew Chinese double faced dirty politics. If we fell into the trap, Vietnam would be still divided and at war today.
Yes. Everyone knew it but still like a dog to ask for help.. Can you find a better example of "double face"?

And so it turns out that it is China who was preventing your unification?? I feel sorry for those who died in Vietnam. Shame on you fucking a$$ licker. You licked China's a$$, soviet a$$, and now the American a$$. You will lick everyone's a$$ when they throw a bone to you.
upload_2018-2-10_21-31-27.png

Last edited:

timg

This viet guy is so hated by Viet refugees.
Viet refugees disdain Southeast Asia.
They wish their height was not 150cm.

This viet guy is so hated by Viet refugees.
Viet refugees disdain Southeast Asia.
They wish their height was not 150cm.
Haha, nice one.
Dogs will remain dogs, they will just try to find another master.

No wander you are from a third world with IQ 80.. The number is basically flat for China, but for your SP12, it skyrockets... And please stop your SP12 and your poor SP vn brother to coming here, otherwise, this is what you will get:
I hope they send these rapists back

you sound like a little retard who repeats the same sentence over and over again.
@waz is there a mod here who can take care if this guy? I understand he will come back with his Eastwind account but still need to ban him

I hope they send these rapists back

@waz is there a mod here who can take care if this guy? I understand he will come back with his Eastwind account but still need to ban him
Looks like everyone is fed up with this foolish guy who keeps posting these stupid things like vn produced bus, vn produced Bphone... posts like such...

Yes. Everyone knew it but still like a dog to ask for help.. Can you find a better example of "double face"?

And so it turns out that it is China who was preventing your unification?? I feel sorry for those who died in Vietnam. Shame on you fucking a$$ licker. You licked China's a$$, soviet a$$, and now the American a$$. You will lick everyone's a$$ when they throw a bone to you.
View attachment 453062
everyone in VN knows you are the worst scum on earth. worse than our enemies, because you work with our enemies behind our back. noboby can imagine how a civilized country as China has such hidden agenda. even Vietnamese politicians as Pham van Dong, the late Prime Minister of North Vietnam and after re-unification, Prime Minister of United Vietnam publicly accused China of betrayal. It is China that worked with white men countries to betray Vietnam. You are a shameless person thinking we are too stupid hence will never know.

Haha, nice one.
Dogs will remain dogs, they will just try to find another master.
The term越南狗 is very popular amongst Cantonese speaking people. Mainlanders should adopt this term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom