What's new

How many countries have Hypersonic wind tunnels? What are the top speeds of each country?

It's a pity that you don't understand Chinese. Most of the information in English about China is false or guesswork.

JF12
Screenshot_20210115_005800.jpg
c17dc1f77477ab84d18b330408f59941.jpg

how did DF17 get out? DF17This is where the wind tunnel tests were done.
images (1).jpeg

Any proof bcs I have not heard of this
Korangi creek air base
lol NDC/DESTO NDE all has supersonic wind tunnels from 90s, at least 2 hypersonic wind tunnels are in karachi

please do tell/explain us how can we develop Ballistic missiles without any hypersonic wind tunnels facilities???
Pakistan doesn't have a hypersonic wind tunnel. That's a fact.

Here is another fact. Only a handful of countries ( literally I can count on one hand the countries having hypersonic wind tunnels). That includes India no matter how much it hurts your ego. Indias First was opened recently in Hyderabad.

You developed your ballistic missiles by the blueprints given off by the Chinese. You don't need a hypersonic wind tunnel to test your BMs. Pakistan's early knockoffs were North Korean designed btw and they themselves don't have a wind tunnel forget a hypersonic one.

It's a pity that you don't understand Chinese. Most of the information in English about China is false or guesswork.

JF12
View attachment 706862View attachment 706863
how did DF17 get out?
Pls keep posting I am trying to make it into a super thread

Your contribution and information will be greatly appreciated thankd

Here is another fact. Only a handful of countries ( literally I can count on one hand the countries having hypersonic wind tunnels). That includes India no matter how much it hurts your ego. Indias First was opened recently in Hyderabad.

You developed your ballistic missiles by the blueprints given off by the Chinese. You don't need a hypersonic wind tunnel to test your BMs. Pakistan's early knockoffs were North Korean designed btw and they themselves don't have a wind tunnel forget a hypersonic one.
Stop your incessant blathering and nonsense
Who cares if they have a wind tunnel or not
What I care about is the info dump
And knowing about our progress as compared to others Russia had 47 hypersonic wind tunnels in 2008 by us department guesstimate
No need to be complacent

lol another troll comes in, we a tleast 2 hypersonic wind tunnels, and we have various subsonic/supersonic wind tunnels in various part of the country

lol another troll comes in, we a tleast 2 hypersonic wind tunnels, and we have various subsonic/supersonic wind tunnels in various part of the country
Pakistan has a total of 3 wind tunnel facilities and all are supersonic and subsonic non of them are Hypersonic. Most of your military testing happens in DESTO and in has the most advanced wind tunnel among the three but it's not hypersonic.

Countries having hypersonic wind tunnels big enough for military Testing - USA, Russia, China, France, England, India. ( Germany - Not sure if the new facility is hypersonic)

Pakistan has a total of 3 wind tunnel facilities and all are supersonic and subsonic non of them are Hypersonic. Most of your military testing happens in DESTO and in has the most advanced wind tunnel among the three but it's not hypersonic.

Countries having hypersonic wind tunnels big enough for military Testing - USA, Russia, China, France, England, India. ( Germany - Not sure if the new facility is hypersonic)
Stop replying to him pls these. Guys don't have intelligence
If you want pls info dump Indian hypersonic wind tunnels pls

ok we have no hypersonic wind tunnel, now happy, go get a hike now

@vi-va @Beast
Can you give me some more data on Hypersonic wind tunnels in china

Germany had one in world war 2 the first of its kind I don't think they have one now

Any news on Hypersonic wind tunnel above Mach 6 pls post pics and links want to create a mega thread

Also thanks for the info can you plz post more articles but in the format of full articles and pics not just links if that's convenient for you

Or just links are okay if you are short on time

@vi-va @Beast
Can you give me some more data on Hypersonic wind tunnels in china

Sorry dont know much about chinese ones.
Germany had one in world war 2 the first of its kind I don't think they have one now
There is a private one in Germany. But it's small compared to others and only supersonic. Years ago I heard from a colleague Germany was making a new one. Don't know where or it's status.

Interesting never came across this.

There is a private one in Germany. But it's small compared to others and only supersonic. Years ago I heard from a colleague Germany was making a new one. Don't know where or it's status.

Interesting never came across this.
We don't come across many things hence these threads I am asking this Pakistani guy for proof pics and links and article but it's constant flame bait by him

Can you post Indian hypersonic wind tunnels the ones by DRDO and isro
I don't want to as I am the thread starter
Your help will be much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom