What's new

How many countries have Hypersonic wind tunnels? What are the top speeds of each country?

yea but you didn't read second link of mine, its say already operational in 2020

UK/Pakistan
Both of them are quoting xianhua news both of them are realeased in march 20 2018
Both of them have the same news read them again

Where does it say? " already operational in 2020" show me

Read it again

China to build 'world's fastest' wind tunnel (phys.org)
"To build"
When Chinese officials say to build, it's basically 99% have been completed.
JF12 completed acceptance in May 2012,But the wind tunnel was not known to the outside world until 2013.

Last edited:
Iranian Hypersonic wind tunnel:

Year built 2013 @ Mach 8 close to Tehran.

HGV.jpg

project started in 2017
You lied then nowhere did it say already built
It's says will be
Both article are the same from xianhua news

When Chinese officials say to build, it's basically 99% have been completed.
JF12 completed acceptance in May 2012,But the wind tunnel was not known to the outside world until 2013.

Hmm any pics to the facility on weibo you can post

Data dump
link dump
pic dump
info dump pls

Last edited:
Iranian Hypersonic wind tunnel:

Year built 2013 @ Mach 8 close to Tehran.

View attachment 706849
Any links to this so I can archive it
Ok, China don't any single hypersonic wind tunnels ut India have 100 of them
Don't twist my my words "trust me bro"
I am asking for pics and links so I can build my thread on wind tunnels and share info

Us department estimated 5 hypersonic wind tunnels in China on 2008 report and India had 3 in the same time I want to know how far everyone has gone in this respective field as I work in this
If you can't contribute go away

The rapid service of many Chinese fighters has a very close relationship with China's super wind tunnel. Taking the J-20 as an example, the JF12 wind tunnel has made a very huge contribution. The JF12 wind tunnel is independently developed by China and is a very advanced shock wave wind tunnel in the world. For the JF12 wind tunnel in China, foreign countries call it the "Chinese Dragon". This nickname is enough to see the power of the JF12 wind tunnel. JF12 shock wave wind tunnel can achieve 5 to 9 times the hypersonic flight conditions, the temperature of the wind tunnel can reach 3000 degrees Celsius, and it can reproduce the altitude of 20 to 40 kilometers. The United States is very amazed by this wind tunnel in China.

The F-20 and Yun-20 can achieve today’s achievements, and the super wind tunnel is indispensable, allowing my country’s aircraft to progress ahead

China’s FL62 wind tunnel is a new generation of wind tunnels in China. According to media reports, the FL62 wind tunnel has been tested for the first time. The volume of the FL62 wind tunnel has reached 17,000 square meters. The FL62 wind tunnel has realized the transformation of Chinese wind tunnels from temporary impulse to continuous. Through the development of FL62 wind tunnels, many technological gaps in China have been filled. FL62 has an important influence on the development of China's sixth-generation aircraft, and it will determine what China's sixth-generation aircraft will look like. With the continuous improvement of the FL62 wind tunnel, China's sixth-generation aircraft will not be far away.
Can you post the articles and pics on this thread it doesn't open on my web due to vpn
Can you post the articles and pics on this thread it doesn't open on my web due to vpn

I am asking for pics and links so I can build my thread on wind tunnels and share info

Us department estimated 5 hypersonic wind tunnels in China on 2008 report and India had 3 in the same time I want to know how far everyone has gone in this respective field as I work in this
China is not allow to take pics of their sensitive sites and share with the world, China is not west/USA

Any links to this so I can archive it

I found something on the web but although it is in public domain I prefer not to disclose due to security aspects..Iranian tunnel is also a shock wave type apparently.

P
I found something on the web but although it is in public domain I prefer not to disclose due to security aspects..Iranian tunnel is also a shock wave type apparently.
Pls post if it is in public domain it's already in the hands of the world and archived
Thier is no need to hide unless it involves personal privacy

Back
Top Bottom