What's new

How many countries have Hypersonic wind tunnels? What are the top speeds of each country?

Bambi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
How many countries have Hypersonic wind tunnels? What are the top speeds of each country?

The speed of these tunnels vary from Mach 5 to 15. The power requirement of a wind tunnel increases with the cross section, the flow density and is directly proportional to the third power of the test velocity. Hence installation of a continuous, closed circuit wind tunnel remains a costly affair. The first continuous Mach 7-10 wind tunnel with 1x1 m test section was planned at Kochel am See, Germany during WW II

The speed of these tunnels vary from Mach 5 to 15. The power requirement of a wind tunnel increases with the cross section, the flow density and is directly proportional to the third power of the test velocity. Hence installation of a continuous, closed circuit wind tunnel remains a costly affair. The first continuous Mach 7-10 wind tunnel with 1x1 m test section was planned at Kochel am See, Germany during WW II
Every major countries have hypersonic wind tunnels, why you ask this question???, even pakistan has hypersonic wind tunnel in Karachi

I have found nothing that Korangi creek air base has a hypersonic wind tunnel
Only that it research UAV any links to your assertion will be appreciated

sorry mate everything does not have a link, PAF would not be able to work on JF17 design without a wind Tunnel, this wind tunnel was setup by US in the 60s.

sorry mate everything does not have a link, PAF would not be able to work on JF17 design without a wind Tunnel, this wind tunnel was setup by US in the 60s.
Lol what? The engine is from Russia and missile are from China Thier is no need for wind tunnel
PAF would not need a wind tunnel
I am asking for a proof or atleast an
Assertion somewhere
What are you talking about?

Any proof bcs I have not heard of this
Lol what? The engine is from Russia and missile are from China Thier is no need for wind tunnel
PAF would not need a wind tunnel
I am asking for a proof or atleast an
Assertion somewhere
What are you talking about?
subsonic/supersonic wind tunnels are in Pakistan, but i am sure there are at least 2 hypersonic wind tunnels in Pakistan, somewhere i read here on PDF, and we are developing missiles, BMs that's not needs a wind tunnels for testing, especially to design BMs every country need hypersonic wind tunnel to test BMs LOL just LOL, and i am searching hypersonic wind tunnels in Pakistan stay tunes

[/URL]

Show the hypersonic wind tunnels from 2008
It shows India had 3 china has 5 hypersonic tunnels from 2008

China is also trying to build this

subsonic/supersonic wind tunnels are in Pakistan, but i am sure there are at least 2 hypersonic wind tunnels in Pakistan, somewhere i read here on PDF, and we are developing missiles, BMs that's not needs a wind tunnels for testing, especially to design BMs every country need hypersonic wind tunnel to test BMs LOL just LOL, and i am searching hypersonic wind tunnels in Pakistan stay tunes
Thier is none which I can find
this shows only 1 subsonic from 2008 report by us wind tunnel corporation
Any links or proofs to your assertion will be appreciated

[/URL]

[/URL]

www.loc.gov › frd › pdf-filesPDF
Web results
Wind Tunnels of the Eastern Hemisphere - Library of Congress

www.loc.gov › frd › pdf-filesPDF
Wind Tunnels of the Western Hemisphere - Library of Congress

Last edited:
[/URL]

Show the hypersonic wind tunnels from 2008
It shows India has 1 china has 5 hypersonic tunnels from 2008

China is also trying to build this

[/URL]

[/URL]
lol NDC/DESTO NDE all has supersonic wind tunnels from 90s, at least 2 hypersonic wind tunnels are in karachi

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw29igfxpyvBSUiBXn_GBaYO&cshid=1610637257588

[/URL[/URL]][/URL]
please do tell/explain us how can we develop Ballistic missiles without any hypersonic wind tunnels facilities???

Back
Top Bottom