What's new

How long will it take for India to realise it's not a great country?

Why not ?
I am sure the Buddha is East Asian.
Anyway I had a good laugh reading your post.
Most probably the only way anybody saw the Buddha is in their dreams.

Its difficult for a racist to swallow, but Buddha probably looked something like this.

gunaratana.jpg

Jesus and Abraham probably looked like this, (IF jesus was real)

fakejew-the-original-jews-were-black.jpg

before french and british, Portuguese came and use to trade with us. They setup a factory in 1500's. The western deccan plateau has still portuguese influence in India. If you don't have knowledge about Indian history please don't debate on that
Im not f""king interested in how india got colonised by whom. U might as well add the dutch and danes in as well.

Hwah my point was how u guys seem to be proud of your european heritage. In fact, you seems to be even more than he is-no wonder indians submissively suck white deeks bigtime to this very day.

Im not f""king interested in how india got colonised by whom. U might as well add the dutch and danes in as well.

Hwah my point was how u guys seem to be proud of your european heritage. In fact, you seems to be even more than he is-no wonder indians submissively suck white deeks bigtime to this very day.
that is the problem here in pdf, giving reply to shitheads like you. I gave you a simple fact that even portuguese came in India, somehow your patriotic boner entered your brain and screwed your mind and you concluded we are submissive and proud of our colonial history. Keep that jingoistic boner in your pants

that is the problem here in pdf, giving reply to shitheads like you. I gave you a simple fact that even portuguese came in India, somehow your patriotic boner entered your brain and screwed your mind and you concluded we are submissive and proud of our colonial history. Keep that jingoistic boner in your pants

hahahha exactly.

That's y submissive, inferiority complex-ridden Indians can only keep dreaming of becoming a 'great power'. Ancient Vedic civillization reduced to being White slaves and their property- and now dream of becoming a'great power'

The inferiority complex is shining strong:

hahahaha.

hahahha exactly.

That's y submissive, inferiority complex-ridden Indians can only keep dreaming of becoming a 'great power'. Ancient Vedic civillization reduced to being White slaves and their property- and now dream of becoming a'great power'

The inferiority complex is shining strong:

hahahaha.
Lets see,
Submissive :
China orders telcoms to block individual access to VPNs, says report
What China's VPN Ban Means for Internet Users
Chinese Citizens Want the Government to Rank Them

Inferiority :
Why China censors banned Winnie the Pooh
Putin Hits on China's First Lady, Censors Go Wild

quoting an old movie clip when argument fails, Chinese logic.

Lets see,
Submissive :
China orders telcoms to block individual access to VPNs, says report
What China's VPN Ban Means for Internet Users
Chinese Citizens Want the Government to Rank Them

Inferiority :
Why China censors banned Winnie the Pooh
Putin Hits on China's First Lady, Censors Go Wild

quoting an old movie clip when argument fails, Chinese logic.
What failed arguement? failed on what? u indeed boasted of ur european heritage and even reminded me the portuguese came to India as well when i only talked of the British(and India being a British slave for more than 200 years hahaha). That's not showing pride? hahahha. Ya fine, take it as chinese logic mocking Indian nation-wide inferiority complex. Indians have no pride at all. That's why u guys got owned for over 200 years. That's y the Chinese openly treat indians with mocking belittlement impunitively. Indians dont deserve any respect.

ordering telcoms to block vpns? banning winnie the pooh? i dont know what the rest of ur post is trying to say.

Last edited:
What failed arguement? failed on what? u indeed boasted of ur european heritage and even reminded me the portuguese came to India as well when i only talked of the British(and India being a British slave for more than 200 years hahaha). That's not showing pride? hahahha. Ya fine, take it as chinese logic mocking Indian nation-wide inferiority complex. Indians have no pride at all. That's why u guys got owned for over 200 years. That's y the Chinese openly treat indians with mocking belittlement impunitively. Indians dont deserve any respect.

ordering telcoms to block vpns? banning winnie the pooh? i dont know what the rest of ur post is trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom