What's new

How long will it take for India to realise it's not a great country?

Ha

hahaha is ur bharatiya iq tt low that u have to keep cooking up story that Chinese were using your ugly alphabets?

Oh n the chinese have nv claimed to be a great power, its always other nations doing pinpointing out on her behalf.

I am beginning to sense your jealousy n inferiority complex. Indians always gave the tendency to claim this n that over the achievement of genuinely-greater nations(india is a fake great power-wannabe <= lolz) of not just China but also the West.

U feel sad for indians- perpetually fabricating, bragging n boasting with no results to deliver in the end.

No wonder the whole world tend to hold indians with low regard.

I do admire Indians that do something with their life. They left India.

Only lazy or corrupt Indians stay in India.

Last edited:
Honesty, i don't see India will become developed country in the future. Their economic growth is slower and their population is uncontrollable.

I remember some Indian posters argue that India could send their workers overseas if local jobs are declined. But today, technology changes everything, human uses robot to serve food, machine to answer telephone call, etc. It's cheaper than hiring workers.
That's true!!!

First of all, both genetics and linguistics are both valid tools to determine human origins. Base on these two tools, scientists determined the reality of Aryan invasion that replaced the natives.

As for Chinese language, it has no alphabets. It uses characters. The Tocharians are related to your distant Aryan invading forefathers than to Chinese. They live in western China until expelled by Xionu, which in turn was displaced by Han dynasty. Afterwards, the Turks, Uighers, Tang, Mongolians and finally Qing dynasty took control of the land that the Tocharians was buried.

Ah yes, I am aware that the chinese do not have any modern alphabets but continue to use characters that have evolved from hieroglyphics. Its quite a sad commentary on your social and linguistic evolution. (or lack of it)

The dynamics of tribal warfare and intermingling of tribes in china did wipe out the Tocharians , but their Hindu heritage is as clear as day.

If you really want to debate on Linguistics, then this is how the Hindu Brahmi scrip traveled from India into China and beyond. :D

Language_travel_from_India.png

Ha

hahaha is ur bharatiya iq tt low that u have to keep cooking up story that Chinese were using your ugly alphabets?

Oh n the chinese have nv claimed to be a great power, its always other nations doing pinpointing out on her behalf.

I am beginning to sense your jealousy n inferiority complex. Indians always gave the tendency to claim this n that over the achievement of genuinely-greater nations(india is a fake great power-wannabe <= lolz) of not just China but also the West.

U feel sad for indians- perpetually fabricating, bragging n boasting with no results to deliver in the end.

No wonder the whole world tend to hold indians with low regard.

Yes, "high iq" chinese like you, always manage to baffle me with your deep insight into India, reality and history. :D

Its funny how a "non jealous" chinese ends up making a thread demonstrating envy over Indian history and to insist that India is not "great" :P

Ah yes, I am aware that the chinese do not have any modern alphabets but continue to use characters that have evolved from hieroglyphics. Its quite a sad commentary on your social and linguistic evolution. (or lack of it)

The dynamics of tribal warfare and intermingling of tribes in china did wipe out the Tocharians , but their Hindu heritage is as clear as day.

If you really want to debate on Linguistics, then this is how the Hindu Brahmi scrip traveled from India into China and beyond. :D

Yes, "high iq" chinese like you, always manage to baffle me with your deep insight into India, reality and history. :D

Its funny how a "non jealous" chinese ends up making a thread demonstrating envy over Indian history and to insist that India is not "great" :P

Only a moron would equate linguistics with dissipation of Buddhism. And only a Hindu nationalist would equate all that with Brahmin script. Sad and yet deceptive. You guys don't even deserve pity.

How lone before Chinese realize China is not even a country?

hahhaha this post is even more ludicrous than your previous ones- what's there of Indians for me to be jealous about? Low IQ, lack of achievements, lie-telling culture, dark skinned, smelly bodies, hairy bodies like gorilla, big nose, inferiority complex due to being a white slave, status as a subjugated people, etc.

boy am i glad i was'nt born an Indian, probably could had killed myself.

atually your endless 'everything came from India' just reaffirmed me to your inner inferiority complex. Anything that you subconsciously deem superior, u will try n justify it with a 'it came from us'.

Anyway, all the more im gonna keep posting India is a fake great power-wannabe. I enjoying mocking those who habitually make empty claims.

hahahaha

Last edited:
India is so inferior to almost all countries in the world. It's a joke when people say that India is the 3rd superpower.

What is the definition of a great country?

I doubt anyone can prove their is any 'great' country in the world.

So many overseas Pakistanis here. Clearly, Pakistan isn't a 'great' country for them.

So many overseas Indians here. Clearly, India isn't a 'great' country for them.

Ditto for the Chinese.

Women persecution is the worst in Islamic countries. Are they 'great' countries?

As far as I am concerned, there's no 'great' country in the world. However, there are countries which can be called 'greater' but not 'great'. For me, the west is way collectively greater then any other country in the world.

I get clean water. Clean air. Reasonably clean food. Reasonably good access to good quality of life despite putting in the same effort as I would in lesser countries.

For me the US is a far greater country than any else in the world.

What is the definition of a great country?

I doubt anyone can prove their is any 'great' country in the world.

So many overseas Pakistanis here. Clearly, Pakistan isn't a 'great' country for them.

So many overseas Indians here. Clearly, India isn't a 'great' country for them.

Ditto for the Chinese.

Women persecution is the worst in Islamic countries. Are they 'great' countries?

As far as I am concerned, there's no 'great' country in the world. However, there are countries which can be called 'greater' but not 'great'. For me, the west is way collectively greater then any other country in the world.

I get clean water. Clean air. Reasonably clean food. Reasonably good access to good quality of life despite putting in the same effort as I would in lesser countries.

For me the US is a far greater country than any else in the world.

This is about the indian trolls on Defence that say India is the new "supa powa". This is not about the US.

How lone before Chinese realize China is not even a country?
Your statement accurately describes India.
India is not a country until the British enslaved and created India.
India will not be a country soon as it disintegrate into its disparate original states

Only a moron would equate linguistics with dissipation of Buddhism. And only a Hindu nationalist would equate all that with Brahmin script. Sad and yet deceptive. You guys don't even deserve pity.

And only a moron would spin a Strawman and claim a bogus argument showing a link between linguistic and buddhism.

Save up on that pity for the next time your "social credit score' a.k.a "good citizen score' drops below and the govt. refuses you amenities due to your "low score".

hahhaha this post is even more ludicrous than your previous ones- what's there of Indians for me to be jealous about? Low IQ, lack of achievements, lie-telling culture, dark skinned, smelly bodies, hairy bodies like gorilla, big nose, inferiority complex due to being a white slave, status as a subjugated people, etc.

boy am i glad i was'nt born an Indian, probably could had killed myself.

atually your endless 'everything came from India' just reaffirmed me to your inner inferiority complex. Anything that you subconsciously deem superior, u will try n justify it with a 'it came from us'.

Anyway, all the more im gonna keep posting India is a fake great power-wannabe. I enjoying mocking those who habitually make empty claims.

hahahaha

Caricaturing a racist drivel only show's your desperation.

We are all glad that you weren't born India, though you could end your endless suffering if you took stronger steps as suggested by you.

Now how about developing a more scientific alphabet characters for your language before you decide to mock others ? :lol: .... you are just 2000 years late to that party.

And only a moron would spin a Strawman and claim a bogus argument showing a link between linguistic and buddhism.

Save up on that pity for the next time your "social credit score' a.k.a "good citizen score' drops below and the govt. refuses you amenities due to your "low score".

Caricaturing a racist drivel only show's your desperation.

We are all glad that you weren't born India, though you could end your endless suffering if you took stronger steps as suggested by you.

Now how about developing a more scientific alphabet characters for your language before you decide to mock others ? :lol: .... you are just 2000 years late to that party.

It's time for you to stop showing you desperation. You are incoherent. I can't even follow your line of arguement as you are just responding to my previous post without considering the background and the context of the previous responses. I see that your response to other posts show the same incoherence. Why don't you read up on your post that I was responding to and re-reply your response in a coherent way?

It's time for you to stop showing you desperation. You are incoherent. I can't even follow your line of arguement as you are just responding to my previous post without considering the background and the context of the previous responses. I see that your response to other posts show the same incoherence. Why don't you read up on your post that I was responding to and re-reply your response in a coherent way?

I was not replying to your post, I was comment on it.

Since you have ludicrously claimed that genealogical mapping via linguistic is infallible, there is nothing to argue.

The reality is that any "estimate" of genealogy based on linguistic is only their best Guesstimate since there are a thousand variables that could have affected linguistic. The ONLY infallible methodology is Genetic mapping.

But you OTOH has put them on equal pedestal. Now if that is not desperate, then I do not know what is.

If India is not great country then which country is great by this logic??
India is oldest civilization and believe in humanity , I think thats enough to become a great country.

Just refrain from continuing to shamelessly claim credit for Buddhism.
Stick to your gau rakshak Hinduism which the British created for India.
http://www.worldhindunews.com/2014/...india-it-was-never-used-to-describe-religion/

The word Hindu was used initially to describe the people of India; it was never used to describe religion

The word Hinduism is a misnomer.
Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru:~ The word Hindu can be earliest traced to a source a tantrik in 8th century, and it was used initially to describe the people, it was never used to describe religion. (The discovery of India” on page -74 and -75)
According to Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru Its connection with religion is of late occurrence. The word Hinduism is derived from the word Hindu.

The word Hinduism was first used by the English writers in the 19th century to describe the multiplicity of faiths of the people of India.
In Encyclopaedia Britannica it says:~ The word Hinduism was first used by the British writers in the year 1830 to describe the multiplicity of the faiths of the people of India excluding the converted Christians. (Volume -20, Reference -581)
You idiot, you are talking about Gautama, not about Bhudhism or Bhudha. Bhudhism was born in Gaya , modern days Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom