What's new

How long will it take for India to realise it's not a great country?

PDF is the place where Pakistani and CHinese blow their frustrations.....enjoy....no body cares what you say in PDF

China could have had a golden opportunity to make India an ally.

We both could have been like USA and Canada in leading Asia. But apparently they prefer the other variety of allies and hence it is their problem.

China could have had a golden opportunity to make India an ally.

We both could have been like USA and Canada in leading Asia. But apparently they prefer the other variety of allies and hence it is their problem.
Hahahaha thanks i've nv laughed so hard when i read this self-centric statement.

Y dont u say India is the 1 that could have made China an ally?

Which is not possible anyway, considering the vast amount of disimilarity between the 2.

Hahahaha thanks i've nv laughed so hard when i read this self-centric statement.

Y dont u say India is the 1 that could have made China an ally?

Which is not possible anyway, considering the vast amount of disimilarity between the 2.

Dissimilarity?

History says otherwise, my friend.

India and China were two of the best friends in Asia for over 2000 years.

But if you prefer North Korea and Pakistan to be allies, that's your choice.

You are right.
Let the believers continue to believe.
It is not a zero sum knowledge and don't waste your time spouting more hearsay and bullshit.
So stop forcing your beliefs down the throat of others or else I also got a barrage of Hinduism beliefs and hearsay that you may find extremely unpleasant.

If you wan to expose your bigotry and hate, let me not stop you :lol:

Dissimilarity?

History says otherwise, my friend.

India and China were two of the best friends in Asia for over 2000 years.

But if you prefer North Korea and Pakistan to be allies, that's your choice.

Your blind n persistent self-centricity is flabbergasting, as this statement is even more ludicrous than your previous 1.

Why dont u say India preferred not to be allies with China by choosing to attempt punching above her weight with the latter?

Oh n 'best friends'? Far from it.

Aside from Buddhism via Central Asia and Zhenghe's explorational voyage via the sea with Kerala, the Himalayas limited contact between the 2 for much of history and it is only later during the times of the British East India company that more information on the land where India is today, which was the British Raj at that period of history(like where opium came from)-became more widely known to the Chinese.

Last edited:
If you wan to expose your bigotry and hate, let me not stop you :lol:
Apparently you are talking about yourself.
I see no need to offend other Hindu members on religious matters because of your bigotry and self grandiose.
Religious matters are sensitive, keep to your beliefs and your gao rakshak Hinduism.

The Buddha is dead.
The Buddha's people were massacred.
Buddhism got nothing to do with the present population now occupying either Nepal or India.
Get over it.
We don't even know if Guatama is really the name of the Buddha.
ALL ARE BELIEFS BELIEFS BELIEFS.
AND I WILL CHOOSE WHAT I WANT TO BELIEF.
PERIOD, Get back to your gao rakshak Hinduism.
Lets discuss how Hinduism came from the British.

We know because of Buddhist records.

His name was Siddharth, and his gotra was Gautama. His fathers name was Raja Suddhodana and his mothers name was Maya.

We even know of the Buddha's who came before him based on the same records. This is what Buddha himself said,

From the Mahapadana Sutta,
"The Lord Buddha Vipassi’s Father was King Bandhuma, his mother Queen Bandhumati and King Bandhuma’s royal capitol was Bandhumati. (Duryodhana married the princess of Bandhumati)

The Lord Buddha Sikhi’s Father was King Aruna, his mother Queen Pabhavati; King Aruna’s capitol was Arunavati.

The Lord Buddha Vesabhu’s father was King Suppatita, his mother was Queen Yasavati; King Suppatita’s capitol was Anopama.

The Lord Buddha Kakusandha’s father was the Brahmin Aggidatta, his mother was the Brahmin lady Visakha. The king at that time was Khema; his capitol was Khemavati.

The Lord Buddha Kanogamana’s father was the Brahmin Yannadatta, his mother was the Brahmin lady Uttara. The king at that time was Sobha; his capitol was Sobhavati.

The Lord Buddha Kashyapa’s father was Brahmin Brahmadatta, his mother was the Brahmin Lady Dhanavati. The king at that time was Kiki; his capitol was Varanasi.

And now, monks, my father is King Suddhodana, my mother was Queen Maya, and the royal capitol was Kapilavatthu."

If you don't believe that, then why even bother to believe there was indeed a Buddha ?

Atually Buddha himself is indeed racially placed in a related category as the Sinitics(aka Chinese) themselves- he was a Tibeto-Burman and the land where he dwelled in the foothills of the Himalayas in Nepal are indeed populated by Tibeto-Burmans to this very day.

Not that i care or wanna emphasise about- just setting the record straight.

He was from the 'wrong' side of the Himalayan foothills for you to claim him to be sinitic. He was very much Indian based on the language of that region.

Again just keeping the record straight.

549px-South_Asian_Language_Families.jpg

Apparently you are talking about yourself.
I see no need to offend other Hindu members on religious matters because of your bigotry and self grandiose.
Religious matters are sensitive, keep to your beliefs and your gao rakshak Hinduism.

Which is why I did not want to debate you knowing your inability to handle the truth.

I knew you would find it difficult to reconcile with Buddha's Indian heritage with your hate for India.

That "offense" you feel is self generated, otherwise nothing I have said is "offensive".

We know because of Buddhist records.

His name was Siddharth, and his gotra was Gautama. His fathers name was Raja Suddhodana and his mothers name was Maya.

We even know of the Buddha's who came before him based on the same records. This is what Buddha himself said,

From the Mahapadana Sutta,
"The Lord Buddha Vipassi’s Father was King Bandhuma, his mother Queen Bandhumati and King Bandhuma’s royal capitol was Bandhumati. (Duryodhana married the princess of Bandhumati)

The Lord Buddha Sikhi’s Father was King Aruna, his mother Queen Pabhavati; King Aruna’s capitol was Arunavati.

The Lord Buddha Vesabhu’s father was King Suppatita, his mother was Queen Yasavati; King Suppatita’s capitol was Anopama.

The Lord Buddha Kakusandha’s father was the Brahmin Aggidatta, his mother was the Brahmin lady Visakha. The king at that time was Khema; his capitol was Khemavati.

The Lord Buddha Kanogamana’s father was the Brahmin Yannadatta, his mother was the Brahmin lady Uttara. The king at that time was Sobha; his capitol was Sobhavati.

The Lord Buddha Kashyapa’s father was Brahmin Brahmadatta, his mother was the Brahmin Lady Dhanavati. The king at that time was Kiki; his capitol was Varanasi.

And now, monks, my father is King Suddhodana, my mother was Queen Maya, and the royal capitol was Kapilavatthu."

If you don't believe that, then why even bother to believe there was indeed a Buddha ?

He was from the 'wrong' side of the Himalayan foothills for you to claim him to be sinitic. He was very much Indian based on the language of that region.

Again just keeping the record straight.
Who wrote those Buddhist records.
Who authenticate those records are true accounts.
YOU ? OR INDIANS ?
Now coming back to well kept records of Hinduism.
http://www.worldhindunews.com/2014/...india-it-was-never-used-to-describe-religion/

The word Hindu was used initially to describe the people of India; it was never used to describe religion

The word Hinduism is a misnomer.
Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru:~ The word Hindu can be earliest traced to a source a tantrik in 8th century, and it was used initially to describe the people, it was never used to describe religion. (The discovery of India” on page -74 and -75)
According to Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru Its connection with religion is of late occurrence. The word Hinduism is derived from the word Hindu.

The word Hinduism was first used by the English writers in the 19th century to describe the multiplicity of faiths of the people of India.
In Encyclopaedia Britannica it says:~ The word Hinduism was first used by the British writers in the year 1830 to describe the multiplicity of the faiths of the people of India excluding the converted Christians. (Volume -20, Reference -581)

Who wrote those Buddhist records.
Who authenticate those records are true accounts.
YOU ? OR INDIANS ?
Now coming back to well kept records of Hinduism.
http://www.worldhindunews.com/2014/...india-it-was-never-used-to-describe-religion/

The word Hindu was used initially to describe the people of India; it was never used to describe religion

The word Hinduism is a misnomer.
Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru:~ The word Hindu can be earliest traced to a source a tantrik in 8th century, and it was used initially to describe the people, it was never used to describe religion. (The discovery of India” on page -74 and -75)
According to Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru Its connection with religion is of late occurrence. The word Hinduism is derived from the word Hindu.

The word Hinduism was first used by the English writers in the 19th century to describe the multiplicity of faiths of the people of India.
In Encyclopaedia Britannica it says:~ The word Hinduism was first used by the British writers in the year 1830 to describe the multiplicity of the faiths of the people of India excluding the converted Christians. (Volume -20, Reference -581)

Those Buddhist records were written by the disciples of Buddha, who else ? What I have quoted are from Burmese records.

Hindu even today continue to represent the people and not the religion. At least that is what the BJP and the RSS and the Sangh says. Hindu represents our civilization and culture. Religion is just a part of it.

BTW china too is not a chinese name you know, it was what we Indians called you. It comes from the Indian world "Sina"

Those Buddhist records were written by the disciples of Buddha, who else ? What I have quoted are from Burmese records.

Hindu even today continue to represent the people and not the religion. At least that is what the BJP and the RSS and the Sangh says. Hindu represents our civilization and culture. Religion is just a part of it.

BTW china too is not a chinese name you know, it was what we Indians called you. It comes from the Indian world "Sina"
Lying is your second nature it seems.
China is "China" to the outside world, a name opted by the British when they were your masters.
It is 中国 (zhōngguó) to all Chinese.
There is no "China" sounding word in Chinese.
Don't show your ignorance here.

We call Indians "Keleng" and "Anei" (Ahsan in China) and "African Monk" (黑人僧) here.
It comes from the Singapore world.
After I joined this forum, I learned Indians are also called dhoti, bharat, desi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha
No written records about Gautama were found from his lifetime or some centuries thereafter.
So Buddhist records are written by the centuries old ghost of the disciples of the Buddha according to you.
Waste my time talking to an ignoramus.

Lying is your second nature it seems.
China is "China" to the outside world, a name opted by the British when they were your masters.
It is 中国 (zhōngguó) to all Chinese.
There is no "China" sounding word in Chinese.
Don't show your ignorance here.

We call Indians "Keleng" and "Anei" (Ahsan in China) and "African Monk" (黑人僧) here.
It comes from the Singapore world.
After I joined this forum, I learned Indians are also called dhoti, bharat, desi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha
No written records about Gautama were found from his lifetime or some centuries thereafter.
So Buddhist records are written by the centuries old ghost of the disciples of the Buddha according to you.
Waste my time talking to an ignoramus.

LOL.... are you Stupid ?

Refer to my post # 69 where I have told you that No record of Buddha existed during his life time.

Now you are just telling me what I had taught you earlier. Typical chinese copy cat :lol: Have you NO Shame ?

His disciples had disciples who in turn had disciples and that is how the Buddhist sutras got written.

After joining pdf I too learned that chinese are called chinki, chini, Momo's and yellow. But that still does not take away from the fact that your name "China" came from the Hindu "sina" :lol:

No one in the whole world cares what you call yourself or what you call India. The world knows you as China and us as India and Bharat.

Choke on that.

LOL.... are you Stupid ?

Refer to my post # 69 where I have told you that No record of Buddha existed during his life time.
Now you are just telling me what I had taught you earlier. Typical chinese copy cat :lol: Have you NO Shame ?
You copied my post at #38, so you are a shameless copycat calling others copycat ?
So ? What's your point ?
That all is bullshit like what I contend in the 1st place.
Its not just the Buddha's life time, its 400 years after that.
No one in the whole world cares what you call yourself or what you call India. The world knows you as China and us as India and Bharat.
Of course the world cares what they call China, or else why this worldwide increase in learning Chinese including myself.
Nobody wants to learn Indian Hindi.
Not even Indians.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...reaten-stir/story-C70odlgxNCSNZrq1pE8UiM.html
Tamil Nadu parties don’t like the ‘sign’ of Hindi on highways

And Ignoramus, for the last time, The world knows my country as SINGAPORE.
Yes, by the British as well.
Your country is India, given to you by your masters the British, who gave you Hinduism as well.
So don't get your head swollen by ideas of greatness and grandiose.

You copied my post at #38, so you are a shameless copycat calling others copycat ?
So ? What's your point ?
That all is bullshit like what I contend in the 1st place.
Its not just the Buddha's life time, its 400 years after that.

Of course the world cares what they call China, or else why this worldwide increase in learning Chinese including myself.
Nobody wants to learn Indian Hindi.
Not even Indians.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...reaten-stir/story-C70odlgxNCSNZrq1pE8UiM.html
Tamil Nadu parties don’t like the ‘sign’ of Hindi on highways

And Ignoramus, for the last time, The world knows my country as SINGAPORE.
Yes, by the British as well.
Your country is India, given to you by your masters the British, who gave you Hinduism as well.
So don't get your head swollen by ideas of greatness and grandiose.

If its all lies then why do you continue to insist that there was a Buddha ? :lol:

Why does every post of your contain 'buddha ... buddha ...... buddha".

1.3 Billion people in the world learn Hindi and that is good enough. Another 500 million understand Hindi / urdu

So in effect the number of people who understand Hindi / urdu is Far more than anyone who knows chinese :lol:

BTW the world India came from Indika which was first used by the GREEKS more than 2000 years ago.
LOL at your ignorance. Typical chinese BS and ignorance.

Also the name "Singapore" came from the Hindu "Simha Pura" i.e. "Lion city". That is why your logo is the Lion.

db9da6853253e844c646775d4302e577--logo-google-singapore.jpg

If its all lies then why do you continue to insist that there was a Buddha ? :lol:

Why does every post of your contain 'buddha ... buddha ...... buddha".

1.3 Billion people in the world learn Hindi and that is good enough. Another 500 million understand Hindi / urdu

So in effect the number of people who understand Hindi / urdu is Far more than anyone who knows chinese :lol:

BTW the world India came from Indika which was first used by the GREEKS more than 2000 years ago.
LOL at your ignorance. Typical chinese BS and ignorance.

Also the name "Singapore" came from the Hindu "Simha Pura" i.e. "Lion city". That is why your logo is the Lion.
I guess "Singapore" came from the Hindu Slaves that assist the British do all the job while the British go play games and hunting. Also thanks to the cowardly and traitorous Indian soldiers the British brought along, Singapore was captured by Japan in 7days.

Some information and naming are logical and required for interacting so we know what we are talking about.
The Buddha is great, just that he don't hail from that open shitting country called India or associated with its open shitting people.
I am no Buddhist, I just cannot stand bragging Hindus claim credit for the religion of others.

I did not say the Buddha is false, just those associations with India and Hinduism are bullshit and cannot be substantiated. And I strongly believe the Buddha is an East Asian.
Just restrict your comments to worshipping your rats and Hinduism.

I guess "Singapore" came from the Hindu Slaves that assist the British do all the job while the British go play games and hunting. Also thanks to the cowardly and traitorous Indian soldiers the British brought along, Singapore was captured by Japan in 7days.

Some information and naming are logical and required for interacting so we know what we are talking about.
The Buddha is great, just that he don't hail from that open shitting country called India or associated with its open shitting people.
I am no Buddhist, I just cannot stand bragging Hindus claim credit for the religion of others.

I did not say the Buddha is false, just those associations with India and Hinduism are bullshit and cannot be substantiated. And I strongly believe the Buddha is an East Asian.
Just restrict your comments to worshipping your rats and Hinduism.

LOL ... you were part of the old Indian chola empire.

main-qimg-b6a7478345ff86d597221c6b07267018

So for all practical purpose you used to be slaves of Indians :lol:

So you have been captured by all, by Indians, tamils, british, Japanese ......... LOL at your foolish boasts.

There is no Buddha if you reject ancient Buddhist suttas. So the only way you can believe in Buddha is to believe in the old buddhist Suttas which then go on to claim his Hindu and Indian ancestry. :lol:

What a sore @ss that butt hurt must be giving you. But since you already have experience in being India's bitch, you should not have any problem swallowing this reality as well. Adios loser.

Back
Top Bottom