What's new

How long will it take for India to realise it's not a great country?

Sorry I don't trust the Indian Infested Wiki much.
Indian Infested Wiki state that the land of the Buddha, Shakya, was annexed and its inhabitants massacred and some survivors escaped to Burma.

I was going to let this one slide till you decided to open your wide and loud chinese mouth.

Do you know WHO invaded the mythical Shakya Republic and WHY ?

As per the Buddhist record of Mahavamsa, Virudhaka who was a contemporary of Buddha attacked the Republic of Sakhya and wiped out the entire race and people in that kingdom. The reason they claim is that his father Pasenadi had sought a noble wife from the Sakhyan republic bust instead they sent him a slave girl claiming her to be of noble birth. Later when VIrudhaka visited his maternal home, he came to know the truth about his mother and he destroyed and killed all the Sakhyans in revenge after he come to power.

Karma is a bitch.

Buddhism was formed in Bodh Gaya. This is where Siddharth turned into Budda. Bodh Gaya is holiest of all sites for Buddhists and Bodh Gaya is in India.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodh_Gaya
According to bullshit from Indians that cannot be verified by concrete proof.
Get me DNA samples of the Buddha from Bodh Gaya and I will believe you.
Ya, I know that may be impossible, that's why it is pointless to continue your bullshitting and continue Indians despicable habit of claiming credit for the religion and work of others.
India now have textbooks claiming victory for war in 1962.
Few centuries from now, Indians will boast about their great victory in 1962 no end even though there is concrete proof of India's humiliating defeat.
How can we trust any information from Indians 2500 years ago with no records ?

Whereas it is a fact that India is created by their British masters who went on to create Hinduism.
" In Encyclopaedia Britannica it says:~ The word Hinduism was first used by the British writers in the year 1830 to describe the multiplicity of the faiths of the people of India excluding the converted Christians. (Volume -20, Reference -581)
"
Yes HINDUISM is given to the Indians by their British Masters.
I sincerely wish this will be my last post on religion on this thread.
Yes it is not pleasant to discuss religion, all the more so when it is to claim credit for the religion of others.

Ya, I know that may be impossible, that's why it is pointless to continue your bullshitting and continue Indians despicable habit of claiming credit for the religion and work of others.
Few centuries from now, Indians will boast about their great victory in 1962 no end even though there is concrete proof of India's humiliating defeat.

Whereas it is a fact that India is created by their British masters who went on to create Hinduism.
" In Encyclopaedia Britannica it says:~ The word Hinduism was first used by the British writers in the year 1830 to describe the multiplicity of the faiths of the people of India excluding the converted Christians. (Volume -20, Reference -581)
"

Only these are NOT from Indian records, these are from BUDDHIST records :lol:

From Burma, Tibet and Sri Lanka :P

"

Yes it is not pleasant to discuss religion, all the more so when it is to claim credit for the religion of others.

Can you verify that Jesus formed Christianity from Jerusalem or Mohammed formed Islam from Mecca? Bring the DNAs of Jesus and Mohammed, I will bring Buddha's DNA, or if you cannot bring DNA of Jesus and Mohammed don't argue idiotically that I have to bring Buddha's DNA.

What Mecca is for Muslims,is Bodh Gaya is to Buddhists. Buddhists world wide believe that Bodh Gaya is where Siddhartha achieved nirvana to become Buddha and formed Buddhism. That is why Bodh Gaya is the most revered place for Buddhists.

Only these are NOT from Indian records, these are from BUDDHIST records :lol:

From Burma, Tibet and Sri Lanka :P
So you are saying these records got the Buddha's signature or tokens from the Buddha.
Or these are records of what were perceived to have happened by the Buddha centuries after said incidents.
They have no authenticity or value for me.

Oh Please, Don't continue your bullshits.
It is getting annoying.
I am showing restrain and consideration for Hindu sensibilities by not further posting my theories on Hinduism.

There is a range of common terminology and common descriptions of the meditative states that are seen as the foundation of meditation practice in both Hindu Yoga and Buddhism. Many scholars have noted that the concepts of dhyana and samādhi - technical terms describing stages of meditative absorption – are common to meditative practices in both Hinduism and Buddhism.

Most of the Indian history has records, even how & who spread Buddhism to other countries, be it Ashoka, Gupta, Bodhidharma, etc.

The oldest universities of the world recorded in history is Indian. They taught Indian vedic teachings which included teachings of Buddhism & it
The Chinese monk Yijing wrote that matters of discussion and administration at Nalanda would require assembly and consensus on decisions by all those at the assembly, as well as resident monks:

If the monks had some business, they would assemble to discuss the matter. Then they ordered the officer, Vihārpāl, to circulate and report the matter to the resident monks one by one with folded hands. With the objection of a single monk, it would not pass.

In his biography of Xuanzang, Hwui-Li states that all the students of Nalanda studied the Great Vehicle (Mahayana) as well as the works of the eighteen (Hinayana) sects of Buddhism.

A vast amount of what came to comprise Tibetan Buddhism, both its Mahayana and Vajrayana traditions, stems from the teachers and traditions at Nalanda. Shantarakshita, who pioneered the propagation of Buddhism in Tibet in the 8th century was a scholar of Nalanda. He was invited by the Tibetan king, Khri-sron-deu-tsan, and established the monastery at Samye, serving as its first abbot. He and his disciple Kamalashila (who was also of Nalanda) essentially taught Tibetans how to do philosophy. Padmasambhava, who was also invited from Nalanda Mahavihara by the king in 747 CE, is credited as a founder of Tibetan Buddhism.

There are many sources which mention that Nalanda was visited by both Mahavira and the Buddha in c. 6th and 5th century BCE. It is also the place of birth and nirvana of Shariputra, one of the famous disciples of Buddha.

"

If British created Hinduism, are you saying British are of Hindu origin. Hinduism is always been there before any religion. It was known as Sanathana Dharma. The invaders before British & even Chinese from ancient times have called the people of the sub-continent as Indu, Hindu, etc. The name is given or derived from Sindhu River - The people past Sindhu or Indus river. Indus became (H)indus. So it's not British - go learn your history before you preach.

So just the name of our religion got changed, it was not given by anybody. Sanathana Dharma was there long before any religion of the world was invented by people. It's known as Hinduism today.

Which researcher or historian has said Buddhism is not an Indian religion.

Last edited:
So has Africa. Should we put India in the same category as Africa? You haven't given the world anything that matters in todays time.

Fascinating.

So now we learn that Africa has a continuous civilisation of several thousand years (forgetting the idiot remark about 6,000 years); four religions that matter today and are admired; what else, O sage?

It is nice to know that other countries have their village idiots too. We are not alone.

Just another 3rd wold country who is very proud of her heritage. thats all

Hmm.

How about 3rd world countries that have nothing to be proud about? Do we rate them too?

How long will it take for Chinese posters to stop digging around the net to looks for stuff that suits their fancy against India ?

As long as they continue to have cheap internet; it is a mental disease, no silver bullets to cure it.

Point is end of the day your a 3rd world country. You don't have the infrastructure or social benefits compared to 1st world country. Not even a regional power. Sooner ur understand the better it is for u.

Very good point.

We should emulate Canada, regarding whose development and prosperity people from third world countries stand on the rooftops and crow. Of course, it would be bad manners to notice that they did not do much for their own countries, which continue to wallow in poverty, superstition and brutality.

There is a range of common terminology and common descriptions of the meditative states that are seen as the foundation of meditation practice in both Hindu Yoga and Buddhism. Many scholars have noted that the concepts of dhyana and samādhi - technical terms describing stages of meditative absorption – are common to meditative practices in both Hinduism and Buddhism.

Most of the Indian history has records, even how & who spread Buddhism to other countries, be it Ashoka, Gupta, Bodhidharma, etc.
Now you are talking about who among the many involved in spreading Buddhism.
It is entirely different from Buddhism is from India, which it definitely is not.
The ethnicity of the Buddha is also not established by facts.
I strongly believe that the Buddha is an East Asian.
Unless you have records from the Buddha, all else are conjectures and records of hearsay and no point to debate further with a non believer that is myself.
I do accept that Ashoka did promote and help spread Buddhism which is not the same as Buddhism is from India.
Ashoka is not a Indian as India is a British creation.

So you are saying these records got the Buddha's signature or tokens from the Buddha.
Or these are records of what were perceived to have happened by the Buddha centuries after said incidents.
They have no authenticity or value for me.

Oh Please, Don't continue your bullshits.
It is getting annoying.
I am showing restrain and consideration for Hindu sensibilities by not further posting my theories on Hinduism.

Pretty much ALL Buddhist records are after Buddha's death. There is not a single evidence of even the existence of Buddha during his own age.

SO if you disregard all Buddhist records, you will have to disregard the existence of buddha too :lol:

Which means there was no Buddha since we do not have DNA evidence. In fact, there is no evidence of any people called the Sakhya except for buddhist records.

Which is why we know that there is no Sakhya race, Buddha was the Sankya Muni because he was a philosopher from the Sankya school.

BTW did you know Buddha was also called "Vedagu" ? or one who has mastered the Vedas :D

It is entirely different from Buddhism is from India, which it definitely is not.
Unless you have records from the Buddha, all else are conjectures and records of hearsay and no point to debate further with a non believer that is myself.
I do accept that Ashoka did promote and help spread Buddhism which is not the same as Buddhism is from India.

If belief is what you are after, you can even believe Buddha was from Mars.

Belief does not require any proof you know.

Pretty much ALL Buddhist records are after Buddha's death. There is not a single evidence of even the existence of Buddha during his own age.

SO if you disregard all Buddhist records, you will have to disregard the existence of buddha too :lol:

Which means there was no Buddha since we do not have DNA evidence. In fact, there is no evidence of any people called the Sakhya except for buddhist records.

Which is why we know that there is no Sakhya race, Buddha was the Sankya Muni because he was a philosopher from the Sankya school.

BTW did you know Buddha was also called "Vedagu" ? or one who has mastered the Vedas :D

If belief is what you are after, you can even believe Buddha was from Mars.
Belief does not require any proof you know.
You are right.
Let the believers continue to believe.
It is not a zero sum knowledge and don't waste your time spouting more hearsay and bullshit.
So stop forcing your beliefs down the throat of others or else I also got a barrage of Hinduism beliefs and hearsay that you may find extremely unpleasant.

Nepal has been part of Indian sub-continent for millions of Years. That's the reason their langauge is close to our Indian dialects. The 2nd biggest spoken language Mythili is almost similar to Hindi. Also there are a lot of Nepalese in India who are Indians. Nepal was also ruled by many Indians & they have strong influence of India, that's reason, they have Hinduism as their major religion & Lord Shiva as their main God. Buddha was born as Siddharatha & it's a Hindu name & all his family have Hindu names.

I am not talking of spread of Buddhism. Buddhism took birth in India. If it didn't have followers the religion would not exist today. Let's leave Nepal, After attaining enlightenment at Bodh Gaya (India) Buddha went to Sarnath; and it was here that he preached his first discourse in the deer park to set in motion the 'Wheel of the Dharma'. It is one of the most holy sites as in this place the stream of the Buddha's teaching first flowed. Any child would understand this.

The Dhamekha stupa is considered to be the sacred place where the voice of Buddhism was first heard. Many dignitaries of Buddhist countries visit this place for circumambulation of this sacred stupa and to worship the Buddha. Tibetans Buddhist circumambulate it chanting the mantra 'Om mani padme hum'.

The chanting of Om is part of Hinduism which is Indian, It's followed in all Indian religions. Siddharatha may be accepted today as Nepali, but the conclusion is Buddhism took birth in India & had followers & universities which taught the teachings of Buddha in India & also spread from India. If not nobody will know Buddhism & it wont exist. The first sermon or teaching of Gautama Buddha started in India.

And Gautama is a Indian name. You will find it more in India than Nepal. The meditation

Last edited:
Nepal has been part of Indian sub-continent for millions of Years. That's the reason their langauge is close to our Indian dialects. The 2nd biggest spoken language Mythili is almost similar to Hindi. Also there are a lot of Nepalese in India who are Indians. Nepal was also ruled by many Indians & they have strong influence of India, that's reason, they have Hinduism as their major religion & Lord Shiva as their main God. Buddha was born as Siddharatha & it's a Hindu name & all his family have Hindu names.

I am not talking of spread of Buddhism. Buddhism took birth in India. If it didn't have followers the religion would not exist today. Let's leave Nepal, After attaining enlightenment at Bodh Gaya (India) Buddha went to Sarnath; and it was here that he preached his first discourse in the deer park to set in motion the 'Wheel of the Dharma'. It is one of the most holy sites as in this place the stream of the Buddha's teaching first flowed. Any child would understand this.

The Dhamekha stupa is considered to be the sacred place where the voice of Buddhism was first heard. Many dignitaries of Buddhist countries visit this place for circumambulation of this sacred stupa and to worship the Buddha. Tibetans Buddhist circumambulate it chanting the mantra 'Om mani padme hum'.

The chanting of Om is part of Hinduism which is Indian, It's followed in all Indian religions. Siddharatha may be accepted today as Nepali, but the conclusion is Buddhism took birth in India & had followers & universities which taught the teachings of Buddha in India & also spread from India. If not nobody will know Buddhism & it wont exist. The first sermon or teaching of Gautama Buddha started in India.

And Gautama is a Indian name. You will find it more in India than Nepal. The meditation
The Buddha is dead.
The Buddha's people were massacred.
Buddhism got nothing to do with the present population now occupying either Nepal or India.
Get over it.
We don't even know if Guatama is really the name of the Buddha.
ALL ARE BELIEFS BELIEFS BELIEFS.
AND I WILL CHOOSE WHAT I WANT TO BELIEF.
PERIOD, Get back to your gao rakshak Hinduism.
Lets discuss how Hinduism came from the British.

The problem of India is most Indians are religious and superstitious..Once they become rational and agnostic, there would be little stopping India from being a competitive country

Thanks these are what i've always stated-

That india is a nation deeply steeped in religious superstitions n clouded by the mist of mysticism.

In the name of a primitive concept invented by mankind back in an age when modern science was still underdeveloped- called 'religion';

They choose to believe that there is a 'divine being' residing in a lake, treat the Bos Taurus aka cows as 'sacred divine beings', avoid animal sources of protein(when Nature has always intended them to be a natural nourishment source for omnivores like us- the Homo Sapiens) and prostrate themselves to sculptures of giant human genitalia.

No way can such a backward nation ever become a major player on the world stage(maybe praying to their 'gods' might make them 1).

Why don't you just claim buddha was a chinese and end this farce. As a hindu, I really don't give a $Hit.

Speak for yourself.

Indians know how to live their lives far better than a kid on the internet who claims to know what is good for 1.3 billion people.

Maybe the real problems is all those fools who think they are smarter than the rest, without any evidence to back such claims.
Atually Buddha himself is indeed racially placed in a related category as the Sinitics(aka Chinese) themselves- he was a Tibeto-Burman and the land where he dwelled in the foothills of the Himalayas in Nepal are indeed populated by Tibeto-Burmans to this very day.

Not that i care or wanna emphasise about- just setting the record straight.

Thanks these are what i've always stated-

That india is a nation deeply steeped in religious superstitions n clouded by the mist of mysticism.

In the name of a primitive concept invented by mankind back in an age when modern science was still underdeveloped- called 'religion';

They choose to believe that there is a 'divine being' residing in a lake, treat the Bos Taurus aka cows as 'sacred divine beings', avoid animal sources of protein(when Nature has always intended them to be a natural nourishment source for omnivores like us- the Homo Sapiens) and prostrate themselves to sculptures of giant human genitalia.

No way can such a backward nation ever become a major player on the world stage(maybe praying to their 'gods' might make them 1).
The world is not perfect, people are not perfect. Please let the Indians be...land of hindu, buddha, sikh, and whatever. Why do we have to conform all our views anyway? Indians have enough problems already, some can escape, and the ones who can have to live in that bubble. Let them be.

PDF is the place where Pakistani and CHinese blow their frustrations.....enjoy....no body cares what you say in PDF

Back
Top Bottom