What's new

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

Sharif As-Safouri, a Saudi-backed Salafist commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms.
Syrian rebel commander says he collaborated with Israel | The Times of Israel

______________________________________________________________________________________________

and much more, these are just a sample...

Of course we will fight wars to gain our stolen lands back...
So u say u can break cease fire whenever u want.

But we were talking about the 1974 agreement..
So u admit that Assad is a good boy for over 40 years and there is no need in any mega conspiracy with rebels.

And those terrorists were trained by Israel, like I said before I have posted links, and I didn't use Syrian website so you won't be able to complain and say Syrian propaganda...
No, u never provided any link that Israel trains rebels. We do treat some injured Syrians, including rebels, as we treat hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, including Palestinian terrorists.

And your saying AQ is a myth?
Yes, its juts nickname for various international jihadist organizations.

So u say u can break cease fire whenever u want.

So u admit that Assad is a good boy for over 40 years and there is no need in any mega conspiracy with rebels.

No, u never provided any link that Israel trains rebels. We do treat some injured Syrians, including rebels, as we treat hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, including Palestinian terrorists.

Yes, its juts nickname for various international jihadist organizations.
stop cherry picking my post...

how is Alasad is a good boy to you? you forgot Hezbollah and Hamas? Syria is giving you a headache which is why you want to see it destroyed and became a western puppet... but that is only in your dreams..

plus I have provided links and videos... post #10 and post #31

stop cherry picking my post...

how is Alasad is a good boy to you? you forgot Hezbollah and Hamas? Syria is giving you a headache which is why you want to see it destroyed and became a western puppet... but that is only in your dreams..
We talk about Golan right? On Golan Assad was the best boy ever for over 40 years. Yes he was arming terrorists in other places.

plus I have provided links and videos... post #10 and post #31
Nothing about Israel arming or training rebels there.

We talk about Golan right? On Golan Assad was the best boy ever for over 40 years. Yes he was arming terrorists in other places.

Nothing about Israel arming or training rebels there.
Like I said before those links provide enough sources from your own media and you are here denying the reality...

According to a UN report covering the period from March to May 2014, the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) detected contact between rebels and the Israeli army across the Golan cease-fire line, particularly during fierce clashes between the Syrian army and the rebels. The report also confirmed that the UN forces spotted rebels transporting 89 wounded across the cease-fire line into the Israeli occupied zone, where they were handed over 19 people who had received medical treatment in addition to two dead. The UN forces also noted that the Israeli army delivered two boxes to rebels on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...srael-communication-nusra.html##ixzz3QfEzkqY2

United Nations Official Document

Back
Top Bottom