What's new

How ‘Islamist’ is the AKP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akp is not Islamist !

It uses Islam for its politic benefits ..

AKP would not be considered Islamist in many countries. It is relatively Islamist. For example, Fatah in West Bank, which many people call secular, is only secular relative to the other dominant party in Palestinian affairs. In reality, they are more conservative than AKP.
AKP does not force anyone to be any way, while Turkey has traditionally been aggressively secularist, AKP is passively secular. This is not a bad thing, as they are still quite secular. Anyways, I think the issue of how religious or secular they are is unimportant, what's more important is the on-the-ground work they are doing in Turkey.

I just created a account just for this thread.

I want to all let you know that AKP ISNT Islamist but using the islam to earn votes. Erdogan is nothing else but a pion of zionist powers. Dont forget that Erdogan said in 2004 and 2006 that he is co-president of the great middle east project. In this project Iraq, Turkey, Arabistan, Libanon, Syrie, Iran wil be divided. This project is to make and secure great-israel.

Turkey is since the death of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk unfortunately non-independent anymore if we talk about economy and other important things. Since 2003 is The Turkish Army really under pressure by erdogan - fetullah gulen community and America. They arresting all the anti-america commanders and generals and 100% standers of Ataturk. Turkish Army is unfortunately losing this psychological war.

Ps sorry for my bad english folks.

I want to all let you know that AKP ISNT Islamist but using the islam to earn votes. Erdogan is nothing else but a pion of zionist powers. Dont forget that Erdogan said in 2004 and 2006 that he is co-president of the great middle east project. In this project Iraq, Turkey, Arabistan, Libanon, Syrie, Iran wil be divided. This project is to make and secure great-israel.

Turkey is since the death of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk unfortunately non-independent anymore if we talk about economy and other important things. Since 2003 is The Turkish Army really under pressure by erdogan - fetullah gulen community and America. They arresting all the anti-america commanders and generals and 100% standers of Ataturk. Turkish Army is unfortunately losing this psychological war.

Your english is perfectly fine. Please feel free to share your thoughts and concerns on any topic. Welcome.

Turkey is since the death of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk unfortunately non-independent anymore if we talk about economy and other important things..
Considering the latest leaks from Wikileaks, one can hardly argue that Turkey is not independent in its policies.

Considering the latest leaks from Wikileaks, one can hardly argue that Turkey is not independent in its policies.

Wikileaks is nothing but a american scenario.

Turkey is now in a position of much greater independence and self-reliance than ever before. It has managed to develop very far however, I think Erdogan may have played his cards too suddenly, too soon, which has obviously created an alarm in the West (who currently seem to have a "with us or against us" mentality, same as the Islamists) and may hinder further progress that Turkey makes.
Apart from this, I am no fan of Islamist parties or mixing of the Church and State however Erdogan has thus far managed to keep a good balance between the two. What remains to be seen is exactly how Turkey reacts when he leaves office. Will it be a smooth transition to the CHP or AKP, or will they go back to their pre-2002 routine?

The classification of partities by religious or secular are only valid in the context of local comparison..there is no set international scale to classify them unless you want to make one for yourself.

LOL i am bored of those 3rd world conspiracy theorist people in my country like you.

All they talk about is our army.They are so naive to think that our army is "holy".Hell no_Our army was and still is CORRUPT.Lockheed martin scandal is the best example for this corruption.

BTW they were the biggest ally of Israel,i dont know about which "pion of zionist" are you talking.No one could supervise our army,that was the reason of corruption.Look at the past of it,you will see coups,bribes etc.

Thats why i support AKP,they reduce the involvement of the army in our politics.And the reason why AKP is getting too much votes is pollitical dissident is terrible in Turkey.

Also i have to say that zionists are not ruling the world,neither usa nor Turkey.Its their propaganda to show them so powerful that noone can resist.Thats what we call "zionist lies".And they hate AKP,be sure about it.

ps:your english is better than me:lol:

Erdogan is pragmatical Islamist. He has pan Islamic feelings, want to be a leader of Islamic world, wants to be popular among all Muslims. But in same time he understands that Turkey lacks resources and in order to develope it should remain secular and maintain good relationships with USA and Europe.

LOL i am bored of those 3rd world conspiracy theorist people in my country like you.

All they talk about is our army.They are so naive to think that our army is "holy".Hell no_Our army was and still is CORRUPT.Lockheed martin scandal is the best example for this corruption.

BTW they were the biggest ally of Israel,i dont know about which "pion of zionist" are you talking.No one could supervise our army,that was the reason of corruption.Look at the past of it,you will see coups,bribes etc.

Thats why i support AKP,they reduce the involvement of the army in our politics.And the reason why AKP is getting too much votes is pollitical dissident is terrible in Turkey.

Also i have to say that zionists are not ruling the world,neither usa nor Turkey.Its their propaganda to show them so powerful that noone can resist.Thats what we call "zionist lies".And they hate AKP,be sure about it.

ps:your english is better than me:lol:

So AKP is very good !! They do not corrupt, bribes etc ha? And tayyip bought a ship(1.000.000$) to his son with his own money and he has 8 different secret bank accounts at Swedish banks and he didn't corrupt when he was a mayor of Istanbul and he didn't jailed because of that!! Its so sad for you to admit that akp and tayyip are the best sample of corruption of Turkish history ....

ally of zionists !!! thats why? Turkish generals got the medal and 7 branched chandelier(symbol of Zionism) from zionists, that was not Recep Tayyiiip. Was that? :hitwall:

Recep tayyiip is the first MUSLIM and Turkish(!)(but he is not Turkish)who has that medal. Only 10 people have gotten this medal since 104 years. Tayyip is 11th person.

The last thing is, akp got votes more than other coz only akp uses Islam for its political benefits. There was other sample before akp we called Refah and founder Necmettin. Using Islam for votes is really popular and the best way to be government of Turkiye. By the way !!

Edit: Ruling the world ... yes dude they don't only chickens are ruling the world !! :D

Last edited:
@trmhmt
lol so you agree with me about the army.because you didnt say anything against what i said about the army.

well thats a good step;)

@500
you are right.if Turkey wants to get stronger,she has to have good relations with both the west and the east.

Edit:No dude..chickens are not ruling the world,they are producing conspiracy theories;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom