What's new

AKP Propaganda Machine.. How do they do it so well?

oinikas... aka the Dirty Fornicator..

Why are you TROLLING? Why not come up with a VALID, Thought Provoking, Constructive REBUTTAL..

You are a SNAKE in the guise of Sheep.. you accuse me of TROLLING, when in fact, you are the MASTER of all TROLLS. Should i report you?

I want whats best for Turkiye.. and the best solution, option is.. REFORMING Devlet-i Alliyee Osmaniyye from its ashes.. Track down the lineage of Sultan Abdulhamid II, and make him a leader.

The Kamalists want a Secular (Sexular) system in place... but, if they really want a fornicating, drunkard, drug addicted society, they can always re-locate to Russia as i am sure they would open up their arms and welcome them.

Foinikas... aka the Dirty Fornicator.. aka the Gay TROLL.. would you rather a Sexular Turkiye or Devlet-i Aliyye Osmaniyye.. I think you would rather latter, you sly snake.
Dude,do you even see what you write? 😂

Biggest propaganda machine of AKP is Kılıçdaroğlu.. Everything would be more different
If peoples like Cem Uzan or Besim Tibuk were Erdogan's rivals

Yes.. a former poltiican says Ankara is Allah'in belasi.. meaning, Ankara is Gods curse upon humanity..

This elder Japanese lady doesn't like Ankara either..

But, we want Sharia Law, hence, erDOGan should move and make way for the better leader in the country.

ERDOGAN - BAHCELI will rule Turkiye until may 2028

in 2028 you can vote for CHP - IYI - SAADET to bring sharia law

Büyük ve güclü Türkiyeyi adım adım inşaa ediyor ERDOGAN

Last edited:
ERDOGAN - BAHCELI will rule Turkiye until may 2028

in 2028 you can vote for CHP - IYI - SAADET to bring sharia law

Büyük ve güclü Türkiyeyi adım adım inşaa ediyor ERDOGAN

This is what i hate about AKP Cultists... they WORSHIP erDOGan like he is their savoir and like he is going to bring forth all they ever want in life.

MMM-E thanks for re-affirming me the fact that erDOGan doesn't want to and has no intention of bringing Sharia Law into Turkiye.. now, everything is in plain sight.

This is how broken the democratic system is in Turkiye.. the populace worship and support party leaders until for the rest of their lives. Just like Bulent Ecevit aka Karaoglan, had supporters of him until his death bed.

The democratic system is NOT only corrupt in Turkiye, BUT also in the rest of the world.. we don't need such system in place in Turkiye, hence, Sharia is better system.

Just like ULEMA Nurettin Yildiz hoca says, if you OPPOSE Sharia, you CAN NOT BE A Muslim, but have Munafik elements within you.

Our Afghani brothers and sisters whom are in Ehl-i Sunnet circle, we should try to help them rebuild their country from ground up. They have a broken infrastructure and financial system, some parts of the country is as backward as 200 years ago. Our Afghani brothers and sisters need our help... They are trying to re-build their country from ground up with very little available resources. They are broke like a joke and have no investments into their country... They are on a black strike, hence can't gain foreign investment into their country.

Kebbiru Allahu Akbar ( takbir) || Taliban Special Forces 2023 || jihadi video​

Jundullah || Taliban special forces 2023 || Muhammad al-muqit​

Yes.. a former poltiican says Ankara is Allah'in belasi.. meaning, Ankara is Gods curse upon humanity..
cubbeli-ahmet-hoca_1335556.jpg

Atatürk's ideals and Turkism will live forever and dominate this state. This will continue to be the case whether you cry or whimper. There is a permissible space in the political sphere, and if you try to step outside the boundaries of the game, they will put a chain around your neck and make you clean up the mess you have created. Take a lesson from Tayyip, the state can bring everyone in line. 7-8 years ago he was saying 6546481 nations, nationalism was under his feet, today he gives the bozkurt salute. The slug dying in Pennsylvania once dreamed of a caliphate, nothing is left but his panty-sniffing followers.

Islamic states must of course come closer, deepen their consultation and dialogue, and align their Islamic perspectives. But this must be on the basis of justice and peace that will survive in the world of the future. Your imagined world was destroyed in the 19th century, stop being bigoted. We will make your children patriotic and loyal to their state, the era of ignorance is over.

Turks have served the cause of Islam with glory and honor. And in 500 years of this service, they did not feel the need to merge the Caliphate with the military. When Yavuz moved thousands of ulema from Egypt to Istanbul, the Ottoman Empire slowly started to rot from within. Our history is not just about the Ottomans, every corner of it is full of lessons, rightly or wrongly. Get to know Tugrul Bey, learn about his life and ideals. Tugrul Bey was the sword of Islam, the savior of Baghdad and savior of caliph. He was a great Muslim, but he never let the ulema into his army. You don't even need to go back centuries. We defended our homeland in 2016, nothing more.

Last edited:
Atatürk's ideals and Turkism will live forever and dominate this state. This will continue to be the case whether you cry or whimper. There is a permissible space in the political sphere, and if you try to step outside the boundaries of the game, they will put a chain around your neck and make you clean up the mess you have created. Take a lesson from Tayyip, the state can bring everyone in line. 7-8 years ago he was saying 6546481 nations, nationalism was under his feet, today he gives the bozkurt salute. A slimeball once dreamed of a caliphate, nothing is left but his panty-sniffing followers.

Islamic states must of course come closer, deepen their consultation and dialogue, and align their Islamic perspectives. But this must be on the basis of justice and peace that will survive in the world of the future. Your imagined world was destroyed in the 19th century, stop being bigoted. We will make your children patriotic and loyal to their state, the era of ignorance is over.

We can AGREE to DISAGREE.. true?

So you're stating that "the era of ignorance" is over? So you're trying to state that Bringing Sharia, and Islamic governance is "IGNORANCE", would i be right in what i have assumed?

It seems, you know very little about the development of physics, mathematics, literature, sciences, astronomy and specially built of UNIVERSITIES.. heck, even the concept of UNIVERSITY was first implemented in a Sharia Caliphate Empire..

While EUROPE was living in the DARK AGES, that was plagued with diseases, female witch burning, with lack of city infrastructure, and lack of governance within its grounds/borders.. Muslim Sharia Caliphate countries/states/cities were hundreds of years ahead of the West and Europe. The Europeans gradully translated the Muslim books of sciences/physics to their own native language and gradually caught up to us Muslims, even further ahead, superseded us in the field of technology.

You lack proper understanding and lack historical knowledge on what really happened around the world.

I assume you are not even a Muslim since, you attribute Islam to "Ignornace". I pity you..

Turkiye is currently under Dar-ul Harb (Non Islamic governance), aka Diyar-i Kuffur.. but inshaAllah, we will implement a proper Sharia Law and bring the Caliphate back into the country.. inshaAllah, in a not too distant future.

My brother, let us fight against ignorance, bigotry, vile racism, in order to save our children whose minds have been ripped away from us, by following the example of the life of the Beloved Prophet(sav) or by following his advices. We must try to cure these sick things because these are young people who have been ripped away from us. There is no end to this anger-anger mechanics. I'm not talking about the psychopath in that video, maybe he is a hopeless case, but everything we write on the internet has an echo in the unknown.

I personally don't think that we can defeat this with anger, categorizing societies and fighting back. Of course I will read your message again and I apologize if I misunderstood you. And I hope you will understand me too. I also interpret your demonization of Ataturkism as having a very superficial view of the subject. Trying to evaluate Ataturk's period under today's conditions by abstracting it from the conditions of the period is, in my opinion, a way of thinking that is taken out of context. Historical facts cannot be evaluated in this way. Whether Atatürk's ideas were eroded after his death or whether they were instrumentalized and used as a mask by some people in accordance with their own political interests, this is a question worthy of discussion, but for this we need to look closely at the Turkish recent history of 1930-1960. Anyway, all this is not the subject of this thread, I accept your warning, and please take my advices into consideration too. thank you.
I understand what you mean. I apologize if it came out as racist. Ataturk vs kemalism subject is for another day.
Thank you.

Looks like the TALIBAN is coming out and dropping their RAG, TAG, TOWEL HEADED attire and ARE TRYING to form a professional Taliban Army...

if we had a COMPONENT leader in Turkiye, he would have attributed and donated plenty of Armored vehicles, such as;
1. Otokar Combra 2
2. Ejder APC
3. BMC Kirpi

I have a feeling, Taliban doesnt want anything to associate with erDOGan and/or AKP in general.

Real khilafah forces 2023 || Objective: AL-AQSA || IEA (Taliban) HD​

My perspective on TALIBAN has changed dramatically after seeing the services and effort and work The Taliban has been doing..

The ORPHANS 🥹|| assistance by (IEA)(GCPSU) ||​

Back
Top Bottom