What's new

AKP Propaganda Machine.. How do they do it so well?

Otonom Piyade

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
One thing AKP and its cronies and its henchman are GOOD AT, is making GOOD propaganda in the ADVENT of Internet AGE......

AKP and its cronies and its henchman literally play (and touch on) with the masses emotions, their dopamine, their serotonin and their feelings of;

1. Turkish history
2. Islamic sentiments (history, leadership, Ottoman past history)
3. Turkish Superiority Mastery (leadership, head honcho)

This is mostly COMPOSED of Tunes, Tracks and Music Play

They do it SOOOO WELL.. Heck, some times i play their songs OVER and OVER again, when doing a reading on my desktop, it is THAT catchy and attractive.

Maher Zain'den yeni şarkısına Erdoğan'lı klip​

RECEP TAYYİP ERDOĞAN - SABRET REKOR ŞARKI - 2023​

Erdoğan'dan Peygamber'sav Okuduğu yürekleri titreten Dua​

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan | Dua Şiiri

Türkiye Türkiyeden Büyüktür. Erdoğan Hesabı Ödedi. Turkey Big Boss Recep Tayyip Erdoğan​

USING PAST GLORIOUS.... Devlet-i Alliye Osmaniyye, history as a TOOL for their PROPAGANDA.

İstanbul'un fethinin 565. yılına özel hazırlanan video​

I already have a thread about that,napiyorsun sen? eee?

Which Company, or who ever individuals... are behind the MARKETING for AKP, and are their key point of AKP Propaganda, is making some SERIOUS MONETARY INCOME..

I must ADMIT, even though i am not a AKP voter, they play with the Masses and Turks feelings in the Turkish politics.. as an Average Mehmet, it attracts your attention and makes you want to VOTE for AKP.

The AKP has MORE SUPERIOR Marketing/Promotion tactics than ANY adversaries in the Turkish politics..

I have heard of some of CHP promotional music and i can say, they are all RUBBISH..

Başkan Tayyip Erdoğan (Aşkın Adı Erdoğan)​

Tanrı Türk'e Yar Olsun!​

Last edited:

You think that is propaganda ? Meet Modi jee, Supreme Leader of India and Vishwaguru ( "Teacher to the world" ). He meditates in the Himalaya mountain ice daily. He magically built an Indian space station right in 2015, just one year after he became PM. The Modi Space Station ( MSS ) is so advanced it has metamaterial based stealth technology that is hiding it from human sight all these eight years :

Bhagwaan Modi he is - God Modi. Understand ???

@Foinikas

USING PAST GLORIOUS.... Devlet-i Alliye Osmaniyye, history as a TOOL for their PROPAGANDA.

İstanbul'un fethinin 565. yılına özel hazırlanan video​

Spare the horses.

Last edited:
Well, this is a thread about one of those crooks so thought I ghusao info about the other.
It is a thread about AKP propaganda. Maybe the people interested in Turkish politics are not interested in other propagandists? Fair assumption? What is the need for 'me too' in every discussion? If someone makes a thread about some Turkish dish being bad, will you make another about some Indian dish being bad too?

Because AK Parti - MHP use great Turkish history background from 209 BC to 2023

KILICDAROGLU is working for LGBT , FETO , HDP , PKK , American-European interests

ERDOGAN is working for TURAN , Turkic States Organization and future vision for modern , developed , big Turkiye

YA olacağız YA öleceğiz ... Turan eller var olsun - Tanrı Türk'e yar olsun

Yapacağız dedik, yaptık; nice eseri ülkemize kazandırdık. Yine biz yaparız, biz yapacağız

61160c6145d2a037d0b488f8.jpg

Untitled-design-9-1920x1080.png

5c8d4cd407291c1d7402972b.jpg

Last edited:
HECK... They even turned the 15 July 2016, Coup De-At ATTEMPT... In to a song.

Why Music?

Because, it is known within the medical expertise circle, that, music and beats and melodies and rhythms..
1) it produces serotonin which circulates as natural mood stabiliser that controls wellbeing and happiness.
2) it also has an effect on the brain which produces dopamine allowing you to feel pleasure, satisfaction and motivation
They are using MUSIC, PLAYS, RHYTHMS AND MELODIES as a weapon on the masses to attract votes and gain support for their cause.

Vakit Gelir - 15 Temmuz Şehitlerimizi Rahmet ve Minnetle Anıyoruz.​

.... AND, the Famous DOMRA!!!

Dombra - Uğur Işılak​

Doğruya Doğru - Uğur Işılak​

USING GLORIOUS Turkish history... Our Devlet-i Alliyye Osmaniye history as a tool for HIS ELECTION campaigns..

EY OĞUL! -​

Because AK Parti - MHP use great Turkish history background from 209 BC to 2023
You must seriously be retarded or an ultranationalist simpleton to claim that modern Turks have a continuity in history that goes before the Seljuks (at the most).

USING GLORIOUS Turkish history... Our Devlet-i Alliyye Osmaniye history as a tool for HIS ELECTION campaigns..
That's what all dictators do.

Hitler talked about the glorious past of the Germans. Saddam about the Babylonian Kings,medieval Arabs and himself.

You must seriously be retarded or an ultranationalist simpleton to claim that modern Turks have a continuity in history that goes before the Seljuks (at the most).

Stfu you fucking useless bitch go and dream about Spartans
Great Turkish History since 209 BC

Seal of the President of the Republic of Türkiye

The sun is surrounded by 16 five-pointed stars , symbolizing the 16 Great Turkic Empires in history.
200px-Emblem_of_the_Presidency_of_Turkey.svg.png

What if the 16 Great Turkic Empires united into one giant Omega Turkic Empire?
what-if-the-16-great-turkic-empires-united-into-one-giant-v0-p6g5nea75t891.png

and dont jump on my posts with your lies and butthurt feelings

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom