What's new

AKP Propaganda Machine.. How do they do it so well?

While EUROPE was living in the DARK AGES, that was plagued with diseases, female witch burning, with lack of city infrastructure, and lack of governance within its grounds/borders.. Muslim Sharia Caliphate countries/states/cities were hundreds of years ahead of the West and Europe. The Europeans gradully translated the Muslim books of sciences/physics to their own native language and gradually caught up to us Muslims, even further ahead, superseded us in the field of technology.
Not all Europe 8-)

We can AGREE to DISAGREE.. true?

So you're stating that "the era of ignorance" is over? So you're trying to state that Bringing Sharia, and Islamic governance is "IGNORANCE", would i be right in what i have assumed?

It seems, you know very little about the development of physics, mathematics, literature, sciences, astronomy and specially built of UNIVERSITIES.. heck, even the concept of UNIVERSITY was first implemented in a Sharia Caliphate Empire..

While EUROPE was living in the DARK AGES, that was plagued with diseases, female witch burning, with lack of city infrastructure, and lack of governance within its grounds/borders.. Muslim Sharia Caliphate countries/states/cities were hundreds of years ahead of the West and Europe. The Europeans gradully translated the Muslim books of sciences/physics to their own native language and gradually caught up to us Muslims, even further ahead, superseded us in the field of technology.

You lack proper understanding and lack historical knowledge on what really happened around the world.

I assume you are not even a Muslim since, you attribute Islam to "Ignornace". I pity you..

Turkiye is currently under Dar-ul Harb (Non Islamic governance), aka Diyar-i Kuffur.. but inshaAllah, we will implement a proper Sharia Law and bring the Caliphate back into the country.. inshaAllah, in a not too distant future.

Do you think people who want to bring sharia to Turkey want it to bring back the Islamic golden age? Do you think a country where Hüdapar, Fetö or Menzil has the right to speak will be a livable country?

AKP Propaganda MACHINE.. is all FULL STEAM ahead.. Pumping out NEW MATERIAL on the internet and social media..

Bilmezler nasıl sevdik seni , adını kalbe yazdık
hem vatan hem de Erdogan , dünyalar duysun artık

They don't know how we loved you, we wrote your name on the heart
Both the homeland and Erdogan, let the world hear

erdoganin-kitabina-ilk-elestiri-kendi-cenahindan-peki-bugunku-icraatlari-kim-yaptiriyor-1280x720.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom