What's new

How "Indigenous" is Dhruv/ALH?

There are some guys which always try to prove complete project as copy or imported but dont see the results. Dhruv will be flying in hundreds in India as well as other countries But not with its known adversaries.
Even tomorrow we may see new thread how Indigenous is LCH. Well pls register a complaint to France, UK, Sweden etc etc that someone is using ur parts and naming it Made in India, when these helicopters will be firing on its enemies, then run here n there for complaining for copy rights. But unfortunatly nothing gona change at that time.

Super Mushak is an upgraded variant of MFI-395 Saab Safari everyone knows this ,it is based on an already existing design in a foreign country unlike the HAL Dhruv. :flame: :flame: :flame:

So? even Pakistan has sold super mushak as pakistani product.. selling the product that you acquired from multi national companies under TOT and the rights to export does not mean its you developed the technology.
There you go, you have now put both of your feet in your mouth - right upto the knees. Now back up your claim that Dhruv is a product 'acquired from multi national companies under TOT and the rights to export'.

It appears that you know how to use google, but just don't have enough cranial power to process the inevitable deluge of information.

Btw, the image in OP shows a weaponised Dhruv on skids. It can't possibly use brakes from Italy, as the image shows. Use a Dhruv on wheels. That would make some sense.

Good catch toxic_pus! Brake system with out wheels LMAO..:lol:

I find this whole debate on indigenous parts so funny.. Imagine this.. My wife cooks fantastic butter chicken.. I get raw chicken from the local meat shop, tomatoes from the vegetable market and other ingredients from the local general store.. After having that butter chicken, do I discount it by saying the 90% of ingrediants were purchased and not home made ?? Obviously I dont since I am typing this on the laptop with my arms and legs still intact ;).. While a butter chicken is very different from an Attack Chopper or a fighter plane or a MBT, the same principle works here too.. Doesnt it..?? WHat matters is that we got the best possible ingridients and cooked up a mean cocktail.. so cheers....and enjoy the cocktail

:cheers:

There you go, you have now put both of your feet in your mouth - right upto the knees. Now back up your claim that Dhruv is a product 'acquired from multi national companies under TOT and the rights to export'.

It appears that you know how to use google, but just don't have enough cranial power to process the inevitable deluge of information.

Btw, the image in OP shows a weaponised Dhruv on skids. It can't possibly use brakes from Italy, as the image shows. Use a Dhruv on wheels. That would make some sense.

With a low IQ peanut size brain of yours the only thing you are good at is putting that small thing in your mouth all the way inside out and wasting energy on your self portraying insults you learned from your society rather then using your few brain cells left over to comprehend that their is a version of Dhruv which uses break systems on wheels. Its funny that out of the entire thread you could only pick a picture and point out like a clue less kid that skids have no wheels. I am sorry but i can not put multiple pictures just so that a dumb-nuts like you could understand.

I find this whole debate on indigenous parts so funny.. Imagine this.. My wife cooks fantastic butter chicken.. I get raw chicken from the local meat shop, tomatoes from the vegetable market and other ingredients from the local general store.. After having that butter chicken, do I discount it by saying the 90% of ingrediants were purchased and not home made ?? Obviously I dont since I am typing this on the laptop with my arms and legs still intact ;).. While a butter chicken is very different from an Attack Chopper or a fighter plane or a MBT, the same principle works here too.. Doesnt it..?? WHat matters is that we got the best possible ingridients and cooked up a mean cocktail.. so cheers....and enjoy the cocktail

:cheers:

flawed analogy.

Last edited:
With a low IQ peanut size brain of yours the only thing you are good at is putting that small thing in your mouth all the way inside out and wasting energy on your self portraying insults you learned from your society rather then using your few brain cells left over to comprehend that their is a version of Dhruv which uses break systems on wheels. Its funny that out of the entire thread you could only pick a picture and point out like a clue less kid that skids have no wheels. I am sorry but i can not put multiple pictures just so that a dumb-nuts like you could understand.

The Indian support is always behind you because...

this-is-how-stupid-you-look.jpg

Dear growler,
Unfortunate to see such a low and cheap level of trolling to go unchecked. Can't you contribute ever without passing your immature personal comments?

One can understand if someone does it once while, but every post? You have a lot of growing up to do buddy. All the best.

Last edited:
Dear growler,
Unfortunate to see such a low and cheap level of trolling to unchecked. Can't you contribute ever without passing your immature personal comments?

One can understand if someone does it once while, but every post? You have a lot of growing up to do buddy. All the best.

Ironically you have failed to observe Indian part of trolling and personal attack contribution to this thread. most of their abusive with bad language posts have been deleted. my part so far has been retaliation to indian trolls with personal attack comments that they think are necessary to win the argument the prime example is few posts above. Dont expect somebody to be quite.
Btw you show me one post where I attacked someone in first place.

Ironically you have failed to observe Indian part of trolling and personal attack contribution to this thread. most of their abusive with bad language posts have been deleted. my part so far has been retaliation to indian trolls with personal attack comments that they think are necessary to win the argument the prime example is few posts above. Dont expect somebody to be quite.
Btw you show me one post where I attacked someone in first place.

Lets just leave the argument brother. I personally like some of your posts, even though you are a bit opinionated against India. Personal remarks and terms like "pathological liar" etc are a let down man. Thats all I want to say. Anyways, lets just drop the whole thing. I have been following the thread keenly, hope it progresses in the right direction.
Cheers!

My question is.....

Thanks to Growler....everyone now knows what makes the Dhruv ALH what it is.....

But what I fail to understand is, that if the one knows each and every (crucial) component that makes a utility chopper.....and on top of that knows where to get it......Why not make one yourself?

Pakistan should have its own chopper flying anytime since this thread makes it seem like nothing more than assembling lego blocks...LOL!!

So what's missing......I suppose what's missing is the "indegenous" element we speak of......

But hats off to Growler.....He actually took a lot of time and effort browsing the net to comeup with all this research and in the process saved some knucklechildren....:D

Last edited:
^^couldnt agree more. with all his ill intentions, he managed us to appreciate HAL and ALH, as world class Helo. Second to none in its category. Hundreds of ALH will be flown across the world, in coming years. Go HAL!

Back
Top Bottom