What's new

How "Indigenous" is Dhruv/ALH?

ladies and gentlemen,
for a product to be labelled 'indigenous',it is not neccessary that every component of it must be designed and made in home.
For example,
1.HAL marut
First supersonic fighter jet to be made in home by an asian country.
the design was done by Kurt Tank.a famous designer who is german. But it is considered to be indigenous(made in india) because of it was the indians who spend the money,did the production and first of all the initiative.
2.JF-17
The joint-fighter 17 can be called as indigenous as they(pk+china) have done significant changes to an abandoned russian project,spending time,money and effort.

so the conclusion is that alh dhruv can be considered as a "made in india "product.

bonus for india haters:
india has formula 1 racing team called "Force india "owned by vijay mallya.the thing is that force india does not even have single indian car driver.
bonuis for pak haters:
pak has been in first 15 ranks of worlds most worse nations since its independence,where as india rank in 60~75 positions
I hope people remember this post next time ranting on JF17........

I have no problem with external input and calling it indigenous. I have problem with the double standards of Indians when It comes to JF17 its Pakistan buyer and China seller (as our 36 top class engineers were there to eat noodles).. When Dhruv or Bhramos its totally indegenous.

I have no problem with external input and calling it indigenous. I have problem with the double standards of Indians when It comes to JF17 its Pakistan buyer and China seller (as our 36 top class engineers were there to eat noodles).. When Dhruv or Bhramos its totally indegenous.

Dhruv may not be totally indigenous but since everything like testing, development, etc. has been done by India, than its thus partial indigenous. All the product procured would be manufactured in India once we have heavy orders. Usually for testing phase, HAL purchase them from foreign until they are sure that it works.

Sorry both cannot be compared, even if we are buying parts from outside we are responsible to integrate them.

JF17 can be compared to FGFA.

Even i have no problem accepting the inputs from Pakistan in JF-17, If you can produce even a single source which says Pakistan worked on Development of JF-17, design or any production phase, produced even a single component of it, even a single source which says 40 or so Top engineer were there to work on JF-17 or to eat noodles.
There are so many other points too .. But i donot wana repeat them, As i asked same thing many times on JF-17 thread also but no senior or Mod cared to reply on it. Just same answer we have a aircraft and its flying but ur Tejas is not flying..blah blah.. Is it a answer or just :blah::blah: If you something else pls post here .. I will wait for ur constructive reply.

dude i didn't say that jf 17 wasn't made by pakistan(joint venture with china).
i agree with the fact that jf 17 is a pak project
pleas dont misunderstand my words:cry::cry::cry:

BS propaganda. JF-17 is jointly developed by Pakistan and China. Our advance technologies are incorporated in JF-17 via PAC Kamra. :pakistan:

w "Indigenous" is Dhruv/ALH?
i agree with the fact that jf 17 is a pak project
pleas dont misunderstand my words
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well they are indigenous because HAL (indian company) has the rights to build and sell them. No other country or aviation company has ever objected the concept of dhruv being indian, like sukhoi's objections for j10.:coffee:
All the countries and companies are cool about dhruv. But here we have confused souls trying to prove some thing else.:smokin:

a logical reply weldon:yahoo:

Ok... let us talk on economic terms..

I own a company of 60% share... i am the owner of the company (like Jaguar).. I can decided on what ever i want ... so that company belongs to me.. "Made in kingdurgaking(UK)"... i sell some share to "X(TATA)".. X is the owns 40 %.. if X owns more share than me then X ultimately becomes owner of the company and he has the power to do what ever he wants... so ultimately the product belongs to "Made in X(India)"... hope this simple economics will be understood..

On similar lines.. Dhruv is owned by ALH and it belongs to India.. so the product on the whole belongs to India... we have Just contracted others to build the parts for economic reason just like Boeing does with HAL...

Dude what jv, are you kidding me. They are talking about Dhruv on the other hand they are bragging about jf 17. They don't even have the right to manufacture the fighter in Pak. The manufacturing is also happening in China.
They are just the customer, but hey they can call it anything.

BS propaganda. JF-17 is jointly developed by Pakistan and China. Our advance technologies are incorporated in JF-17 via PAC Kamra. :pakistan:

And can you name any of those advanced technology with source, which are developed in Pak and encorporated in JF-17 ?? Or pls donot post ur comments like a fanboy.

Dude what jv, are you kidding me. They are talking about Dhruv on the other hand they are bragging about jf 17. They don't even have the right to manufacture the fighter in Pak. The manufacturing is also happening in China.
They are just the customer, but hey they can call it anything.

I think you need to read a lot of those threads related to JFT in Pak defence section. Your info is way outdated.

Ok... let us talk on economic terms..

I own a company of 60% share... i am the owner of the company (like Jaguar).. I can decided on what ever i want ... so that company belongs to me.. "Made in kingdurgaking(UK)"... i sell some share to "X(TATA)".. X is the owns 40 %.. if X owns more share than me then X ultimately becomes owner of the company and he has the power to do what ever he wants... so ultimately the product belongs to "Made in X(India)"... hope this simple economics will be understood..

On similar lines.. Dhruv is owned by ALH and it belongs to India.. so the product on the whole belongs to India... we have Just contracted others to build the parts for economic reason just like Boeing does with HAL...
alh is not a company

Back
Top Bottom