What's new

How "Indigenous" is Dhruv/ALH?

Guy's it's useless talking to someone who is having inferiority complex so leave it....

@Desiman

Bro leave it man you get on with your life rather than talking to a dumb bell troll

The same guy who is bashing about the indigenous-ness if HAL Dhruv said in a thread that The Chengdu J-7 is indigenous Chinese development.I guess you all know who that dumb fellow is so guy the morale of the story is that the guy here is damn jealous about our indigenous products and want's to bash it,but hey the funny thing is doing so won't make the Dhruv any less indigenous than what it actually is ;)

Aren't you the same guy who fled the thread and ran away with his tail between his legs? Due to your empty chamber with few brain cells left over you did not comprehend that I was talking in a context that J-7E is more Chinese indigenous then SLV-3 is Indian. And then being a indian you are you took everything out of context to amuse your fellows that i think J-7 is a chinese indigenous plane. btw their is a difference between J-7 and J-7E is you have not bothered to notice.

U sound like u r passing a verdict here.U need to realize that u neither have the technical know-how to actually understand what desiman has tried to explain about R & D phase nor the mental capability to understand the language of reasoning.
Back up ur posts with some data and maybe we will take u a bit more seriously other than just cheap entertainment.
Stop living in a fool's World,cool ur brain down,practice some Yoga,try to gain some more knowledge about the topic before even talking about it,and then come back to post.Im sure it ll help.

Their comes another intellectual raw brain power post with the little help of ecstasy. Seriously you need to get rid of that ***T you have in your hands and read the thread without being in state of denial.

Their comes another intellectual raw brain power post with the little help of ecstasy.
Thank u for the compliment(i know it is not...):flame::flame:

Seriously you need to get rid of that ***T you have in your hands and read the thread without being in state of denial.
i can go a long way regarding the phrase 'being in a state of denial'.Anyways...why dont u go through the whole thread urself and find out how much credible data u have put in rather than bein in the state of denial..

Thank u for the compliment(i know it is not...):flame::flame:

i can go a long way regarding the phrase 'being in a state of denial'.Anyways...why dont u go through the whole thread urself and find out how much credible data u have put in rather than bein in the state of denial..

So in your narrow minded world only HAL DRDO etc are credible sources? But to support the reality I provided sources from actual foreigner technology suppliers such as Turbomeca that provides Ardiden 1H engines to HAL. Just because the name is indian "Shakti" does not mean its Indian development other then assembly only after Indian engineers learn technical know how in France.

Aren't you the same guy who fled the thread and ran away with his tail between his legs? Due to your empty chamber with few brain cells left over you did not comprehend that I was talking in a context that J-7E is more Chinese indigenous then SLV-3 is Indian. And then being a indian you are you took everything out of context to amuse your fellows that i think J-7 is a chinese indigenous plane. btw their is a difference between J-7 and J-7E is you have not bothered to notice.

Why don't you quit cribbing since I am not bothered with your howling and squealing no matter how hard you squeal like a -_- you aren't going to make any difference in reality.Since you lack the grey matter to comprehend and understand things from a more educated person like "Desiman" I would suggest you to change your name to "illiterate and hate India" this would be more appropriate for you although the current name does have something to do with what you are doing right now.

And speaking about the J-7E and J-7 I think lhuang has made it clear, (since he is a Chinese) how indigenous they really are you should rather stop making a fool out of yourself since he is a Chinese he knows better than your about what's in his country...kapish?? :flame::flame::flame:

And nobody here has denied the involvement of external entities in the design phase of the Dhruv just because the Engine was designed at first by Turbomeca doesn't mean that the Dhruv is not indigenous.In that case none of your Chinese aircrafts are indigenous neither is the Gripen or the Al-Khalid ,Babur ,Ghauri etc..etc...because all of these are based on designs which do not belong to their home country...

So in your narrow minded world only HAL DRDO etc are credible sources? But to support the reality I provided sources from actual foreigner technology suppliers such as Turbomeca that provides Ardiden 1H engines to HAL. Just because the name is indian "Shakti" does not mean its Indian development other then assembly only after Indian engineers learn technical know how in France.

for me HAL and DRDO are credible sources of information and definitely not the only.Unlike the agencies of ur country,the agencies of my country have made us believe in our indigenous capabilities,be it ISRO,HAL or DRDO.Maybe u should spend ur energy on how u should contribute to develop ur country's capabilities rather than mine.Till then..ull be considered as an underdog jealous of development of his neighbour.

The development process follows a spiral model that calls for R & D and testing in each and every phase.The design remains completely Indian.Thats what we r talking 'bout here.Foreign parts were incorporated ,which is again not denied.But as pointed out by desiman,parts maybe from any part of the World,what matters is the design.
U see u just cant fit a jet engine in a cycle's body...thats where the importance of design comes into the scenario...kapish??

only after Indian engineers learn technical know how in France.
please provide sources...or am i to assume that u r lying to make ur point???

Dude you are saying things which we already know over and over again and as far as HAL and DRDO sites not being credible please see this

Welcome to Engine Division of HAL

Artouste III B

Artouste III B Engine powers both Cheetah and Chetak Helicopters. Manufacture of the Engine commenced in 1962 under licence from Turbomeca, France.

The Engine has side air intake, one axial and one centrifugal compressor connected to a three-stage Turbine. The power output is 550 SHP at 33500 RPM. The reduction Gearbox in the front transfers the power to Helicopter. More than 665 Engines have been manufactured and 2950 Engines overhauled and repaired for various Customers.

They say this very clearly and you seem to be dumb thinking that we don't know this :sick:

Another troller bites the dust. I dont even take kids like ecstacy seriously since they are brought up deluded and in state of denial and thus feel necessary to attack personally to win any debate which on indian part have lost miserably.

Yet again another so called "indigenous" indian technology has proved to be imported foreigner technology with different indian name.

Another Success of ALH Dhruv after Isreal, Ecuador, Bhutan & Nepal! Now Maldives

While some people busy figuring out nuts and bolts of DHRUV. Rest of the world is acknowledging the importance of the ALH DHRUV.

Last edited:
Yet again another so called "indigenous" indian technology has proved to be imported foreigner technology with different indian name.

Thanks for telling us....BTW we sold another DHRUV to ANOTHER Country as an INDIAN Product...lol

Thanks for telling us....BTW we sold another DHRUV to ANOTHER Country as an INDIAN Product...lol

So? even Pakistan has sold super mushak as pakistani product.. selling the product that you acquired from multi national companies under TOT and the rights to export does not mean its you developed the technology.

Back
Top Bottom