What's new

How #IndiaTogether became top trend after Rihanna's tweet on farmers' stir

1612435884841.png

Good step modi ji

@jamahir Kanhaiya is Brahmin leader being propped up by media. Lots of People are saying lots of things against BJP and Hinduwa, but why only Kanhaiya is getting most of the media coverage ? 97% of Main Stream Media is upper caste, and 87% is Brahmin. Including NDTV.

What I have learn't is, It is better to fight on your own. These upper caste left/liberal leaders can at best be sympathetic to our cause, and be only neutral when it matters. I don't think just defense is enough.

@jamahir Kanhaiya is Brahmin leader being propped up by media. Lots of People are saying lots of things against BJP and Hinduwa, but why only Kanhaiya is getting most of the media coverage ? 97% of Main Stream Media is upper caste, and 87% is Brahmin. Including NDTV.

What I have learn't is, It is better to fight on your own. These upper caste left/liberal leaders can at best be sympathetic to our cause, and be only neutral when it matters. I don't think just defense is enough.

Is he Brahmin or Thakur ? Or are they the same ? But doesn't matter. He didn't choose his upper caste birth community and his family was / is not a rich one. His famous 'Azadi' calls called for freedom from Capitalism, Feudalism and Brahminical oppression.

As for media coverage of him, we don't see Aaj Tak, ABP and Republic inviting him on panel discussions as much as they do with BJP spokespersons or that muchchad Maj. Gen. BD Bakshi. People listen to Kanhaiya because of the basic truths and down-to-earth humor he brings to the dialogue.

As for upper caste Left leaders, D Raja is a Dalit.

Is he Brahmin or Thakur ? Or are they the same ? But doesn't matter. He didn't choose his upper caste birth community and his family was / is not a rich one. His famous 'Azadi' calls called for freedom from Capitalism, Feudalism and Brahminical oppression.

As for media coverage of him, we don't see Aaj Tak, ABP and Republic inviting him on panel discussions as much as they do with BJP spokespersons or that muchchad Maj. Gen. BD Bakshi. People listen to Kanhaiya because of the basic truths and down-to-earth humor he brings to the dialogue.

As for upper caste Left leaders, D Raja is a Dalit.
Yes, I agree. Not blaming anyone for something they can't chose. I'm pro-communist but also a critic.

But, people may be genuine when they are young, later on when they become older, can become corrupt and deviate from their principles. A Friendly figure at a powerful position can sabotage and do most harm.

I chose to judge people based on the policy they implement when they finally get power, not based on speeches. That is how people should vote, based on manifesto, policy, what they promised during elections and what they actually implemented.

I hope he doesn't get angry and leave the party but takes it as a gentle and legitimate criticism.

He knows about his appeal as the vanguard of a renewed leftist activism in India and may have become a bit overenthusiastic about criticism of his party.

The party and he need each other.
The guy went bonkers. Not only he is not a gentleman given his past encounters with women have been deplorable. Now his followers are doing the same. It's not overenthusiasm. If your wife, sister or mother was attacked by goons led by Kanhaiya, would you call it over-enthusiasm? Your communism stops at your doorstep, in your house, it's you and your family. Similarly, for the person who got attacked and abused by communists is also someone's mother, sister or wife. So you need to select your idols carefully and not get carried away by fiery speeches and you end up embarrassing yourself with terms like "overenthusiasm".

India's sovereignty and territorial integrity put under the bus by a half naked American singer and a p0rn star! :D

"IndiaTogether"... Farmers must have missed that one I guess it a done deal they can all go back now lol.

Enjoying the show for past few days seeing sanghi trolls spew verbal diarrhea allover the internet looking desperate and stupid. You done more damage to yourselves then anyone else can hope to...long may it continue!!
The ones on this thread are looking very constipated trying desperately to act all cool and hold their "Bharat Mata kee jai!!" salutes in.

So funny watching them tearing up and gritting their teeth pretending everyone is cool and calm, while CiC Amit Shah's meltdown continues.

I am glad India came together to fight the invasion from the Republic of Rihanna and Government of Greta.

It is stuff like this that instills fear in China and Pakistan.

Twitter main ghuss ke maarenge... Twitter jihad... :lol:

And yes, his truth remark about "IndiaTogether" hashtags not being floated by the right-wingers when those farmers died on Delhi borders because of cold or those two who shot themselves there in protest.

The guy went bonkers. Not only he is not a gentleman given his past encounters with women have been deplorable. Now his followers are doing the same. It's not overenthusiasm. If your wife, sister or mother was attacked by goons led by Kanhaiya, would you call it over-enthusiasm? Your communism stops at your doorstep, in your house, it's you and your family. Similarly, for the person who got attacked and abused by communists is also someone's mother, sister or wife. So you need to select your idols carefully and not get carried away by fiery speeches and you end up embarrassing yourself with terms like "overenthusiasm".

Firstly, about his "past encounters" there was just one incident and he has apologized for it. Would a sensible woman like Shehla have continued supporting him otherwise ?

Secondly, about this assault incident, he wasn't present during that incident but has apologized for the actions of his supporters.

Thirdly, why broaden this incident to all communists ? This was just a one-off thing.

Last edited:
Firstly, about his "past encounters" there was just one incident and he has apologized for it. Would a sensible woman like Shehla have continued supporting him otherwise ?

Secondly, about this assault incident, he wasn't present during that incident but has apologized for the actions of his supporters.

Thirdly, why broaden this incident to all communists ? This was just a one-off thing.
He apologized simply because the girl reported the assault and he was fined for it.

I didn't broaden it to all communist, I simply explained to you the conduct of your favourite leader.

He apologized simply because the girl reported the assault and he was fined for it.

Sorry which incident are you talking about ? Because that urinating and threat incident is different from the recent one where his supporters assaulted a party woman. In the first case he was fined by the university and in the second one he was censured by the party.

I didn't broaden it to all communist, I simply explained to you the conduct of your favourite leader.

OK.

The Farmers have won and Rihanna has be elevated to a national hero, in her home country, today a free Republic, no longer under the rule of the English Queen Elizabeth II. Congrats Ambassador Robyn Rihanna Fenty, to you and your nation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom