What's new

After Rihanna, Greta Thunberg joins spate of celebrities extending support to #FarmersProtest

The Indian government seems to be acting more like a dictatorship than a so called "world largest democracy". Seriously, they don't seem to be any different. I'm surprised our media is not giving much more coverage on this, granted they have covered this protests and the subsequent government oppression/crack down but I believe they could have done more than the limited coverage they have been doing so far.
Precisely, western media selective mode goes operative again.

Trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Rihanna na tu Modi ji aur bhakto ki ---mar di

Just a small innocent tweet but such a huge reaction.

1612512935488.png

The Indian government seems to be acting more like a dictatorship than a so called "world largest democracy". Seriously, they don't seem to be any different. I'm surprised our media is not giving much more coverage on this, granted they have covered this protests and the subsequent government oppression/crack down but I believe they could have done more than the limited coverage they have been doing so far.

Because India is nowhere near to challenge the Western dominance like China and Russia. So Western media is not interested in India. India is a weak country that is very easy to internally disrupt if it gets too strong.

We achieved Bangladesh, we will achieve Balochistan with Sindudesh as complementary.
You achieved Bangladesh? Last time I check it was KGB who planned it and trained higher ups.. you were just their pawn on ground...

Anyways keep dreaming about Balochistan and Sindhudesh... there are 67 movements in india so even if 1 succeeded it will be shameful for india..

You achieved Bangladesh? Last time I check it was KGB who planned it and trained higher ups.. you were just their pawn on ground...

Anyways keep dreaming about Balochistan and Sindhudesh... there are 67 movements in india so even if 1 succeeded it will be shameful for india..
67 movements in India n combined forces not able to pull one, what a useless bunch :lol:

We achieved Bangladesh, we will achieve Balochistan with Sindudesh as complementary.

You will be first to call them CIA mouthpiece if they happen to poke you for uighur issue.
I will not be concern about CIA becos they are not really concern about Uighur well being.

But rihanna and greta have true concern about plight of Indian farmers who are abused and torture by Modi. :enjoy:

India has no freedom of speech but freedom to fart only. :rofl:

Screenshot_20210205-113211_Reddit.jpg

my reddit pheed Gretta has been made top trend and Rhianaa too. so bakth are making 3 women very popular.

free publicity all thanks to bakth.

I will not be concern about CIA becos they are not really concern about Uighur well being.

But rihanna and greta have true concern about plight of Indian farmers who are abused and torture by Modi. :enjoy:

India has no freedom of speech but freedom to fart only. :rofl:
Yeah, i do note that in a parallel thread you guys are praising BBC over skies for raising uighur issue. Freedom finds its home in China.
Yeah we are happy of Modi 🤣
n obsessed too :lol:

Yeah, i do note that in a parallel thread you guys are praising BBC over skies for raising uighur issue. Freedom finds its home in China.

At least China are true hero who don't flip flop and slap their face with contradicting statement and action.

Unlike Indian who brag about their superior government system and constitution bragging about freedom of speech and equity for all which are just words only...

Now this thing are coming back to slap Indian faces.

No wonder people claim Indian are snake charmers. Never trust an Indian words. They don't give in their words. :enjoy:

At least China are true hero who don't flip flop and slap their face with contradicting statement and action.

Unlike Indian who brag about their superior government system and constitution bragging about freedom of speech and equity for all which are just words only...

Now this thing are coming back to slap Indian faces.

No wonder people claim Indian are snake charmers. Never trust an Indian words. They don't give in their words. :enjoy:
For China now our policy is clear no words only kicks, make your loss recovery in Land of Milk n Honey aka Ruhanistan :tup:

Back
Top Bottom