What's new

Arrests made in "Greta Thunberg toolkit case" in India

Why is 22 yrs old mentioned multiple times ?

Isn't she an adult ?

Does she becomes a kid only when police initiates action ?

Be mindful this "toolkit" had a role in 26 Jan violence that took place in Delhi.

If anyone is involved in initiating violence against the state ,he/she should face the full force of law.

She has sedition and international conspiracy charges and totally deserves the thrashing she is getting.

I refuses to call them dumb liberandus they are intelligent co-conspirators of an international conspiracy against India which resulted in violence in the capital and everyone involved in this should get behind bars.

If anyone is involved in initiating violence against the state ,he/she should face the full force of law.

Right, and the RSS which didn't fly the flag of the same state at its headquarters for 52 years and trains people to indulge in rioting and enabling bombings against people of the same state... this movement called RSS should be left off the hook, yes ?

Last edited:
Right, and the RSS which didn't fly the flag of the same state at its headquarters for 52 years and trains people to indulge in rioting and enabling bombings against people of the same state... this movement called RSS should be left off the hook, yes ?
Isn't this what you people call whataboutery ?

And you accuse right wingers of this ?

Hypocrisy much ?

You can't even say this with a straight face that this girl along with all involved in this toolkit should be arrested and investigated since they are accused of initiating violence against the state.

Your need to bring a false equivalency is indictment of your justification of 26 Jan violence.

Very shameful.

Today women, tomorrow Hindu Extremist India will be punishing children who do not believe in India's alternative's history.

Today women, tomorrow Hindu Extremist India will be punishing children who do not believe in India's alternative's history.

The problem is not Hindus the people but the idea of Hindutvad and its followers, the Hindutvadis.

This is the same as Taliban, Al Qaeda, FSA, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram, Jemaah Islamiya etc. Can we call these groups as Muslim, followers of True Islam ?

Isn't this what you people call whataboutery ?

And you accuse right wingers of this ?

Hypocrisy much ?

You can't even say this with a straight face that this girl along with all involved in this toolkit should be arrested and investigated since they are accused of initiating violence against the state.

Your need to bring a false equivalency is indictment of your justification of 26 Jan violence.

Very shameful.

The 26th Jan violence was unfortunate but we must realize that among those who committed violence that day were agent provocateurs of Delhi Police. I watched a vid of some farmers that day who had caught a person committing violence and he had a police ID. There was another unknown person caught by the farmers and he had been damaging a bus.

About this girl, Disha, look at what she has been charged with : sedition, promoting enmity and criminal conspiracy, "among other offences"... what is this "among other offences" and what has she done that RSS, Bajrang Dal, Hindu Yuva Vahini, Sri Rama Sena etc have not done ?

So many people being arrested on "sedition" charges nowadays. This law originated during British colonial times to punish Indian freedom fighters. Why is this law continued ?

Let me write of the unfairness of this law. There is an activist called Stan Swamy, aged 80+ and having Parkinson's disease and other ill health including being able to drink water only through a sipper. He was jailed in Taloja but I think has been transferred to a hospital because the Bombay High Court agrees that he is on his death bed. Now in the same jail was jailed the darling of the Hindutvadis, Arnab Goswami. This snake was released soon. Why ? Sensibility says that Arnab is not 10 percent as intellectual as Stan Swamy, and Arnab is harmful to the health of the country so why has he been released ?

As for these newly arrested women activists Disha Ravi and Nikita Jacob, theirs is a milder case of what happened with another woman activist Nodeep Kaur. Article.

Lastly, what is your objection to Communism ?

Wait,
Didn't 200 farmers die recently?

Don't you think GOI should hold people who killed these farmers responsible?
Why are you unhappy that GOI is bringing in the instigators and perpetrators of 200+ farmers murderers to justice?

It's bizarre, one day you are pro-farmer & the next day you complain when murderers of farmers are booked.
Remember 200+ farmers were killed as per these activists and now we all know they are the murderers.

We Indians demand justice for these killed farmers....hang these phoren animals and liberal female dogs who instigated and caused our farmers deaths.

Wait,
Didn't 200 farmers die recently?

Don't you think GOI should hold people who killed these farmers responsible?
Why are you unhappy that GOI is bringing in the instigators and perpetrators of 200+ farmers murderers to justice?

It's bizarre, one day you are pro-farmer & the next day you complain when murderers of farmers are booked.
Remember 200+ farmers were killed as per these activists and now we all know they are the murderers.

We Indians demand justice for these killed farmers....hang these phoren animals and liberal female dogs who instigated and caused our farmers deaths.

Firstly, I am not sure how many farmers died in the protest but for certain 20 died of cold and two shot themselves to death. And this was before the 26th. But neither Modi went there nor did the agriculture minister nor any other government representative.

Secondly, below is how the agriculture minister of Haryana and his followers made light of the supposed 200 deaths :
Mr Dalal made the remark in Haryana's Bhiwani in response to a reporter's query over the "death of 200 farmers".

"Wouldn't they have died if they were at home? Had they been at their homes, they would have died there also. Out of one to two lakh, do 200 people not die in six months?" he asked, triggering laughter and joining in with a smile.

"Someone is dying of a heart attack and someone after falling ill... They died of their own will. I have my deepest sympathies for them," Mr Dalal said, once again with a smile, triggering laughter.

Thirdly, it is not farmers of Punjab and Haryana who are agitating but also from UP, Maharasthra, Bihar and Karnataka.

So shouldn't we Indians seek thinking for points# 1 and 2, and broaden our sympathies in context of point# 3 ?

Last edited:
Firstly, I am not sure how many farmers died in the protest but for certain 20 died of cold and two shot themselves to death. And this was before the 26th. But neither Modi went there nor did the agriculture minister nor any other government representative.

Secondly, below is how the agriculture minister of Haryana and his followers made light of the supposed 200 deaths :

Thirdly, it is not farmers of Punjab and Haryana who are agitating but also from UP, Maharasthra, Bihar and Karnataka.

So shouldn't we Indians seek punishment for points# 1 and 2, and broaden our sympathies in context of point# 3 ?

These same liberal clowns were spreading that 200+ died,
We will take their word and prosecute them, since the toolkit clearly shows them as instigators.

Died of cold - are you fking serious?!!!
Did evil Mudi make them stand in cold or what?

If anyone, it's this genocidal gang in the toolkit that instigated these poor souls by spreading lies.
So, one more case to hand these clowns by their balls.

Yeah....one can clearly make out she is a climate activist alright.
LMAO...you must think people are idiots.

as of today, this is the state of farmers protests.
Good luck with this clown show.

Died of cold - are you fking serious?!!!
Did evil Mudi make them stand in cold or what?

Man ! Even though you live in Germany what is the source of your news about India ?

And about "instigators" I will copy-paste my post from post# 20 :

The 26th Jan violence was unfortunate but we must realize that among those who committed violence that day were agent provocateurs of Delhi Police. I watched a vid of some farmers that day who had caught a person committing violence and he had a police ID. There was another unknown person caught by the farmers and he had been damaging a bus.

Greta Thunberg farm protest toolkit: Delhi Police arrests 22-year-old Disha Ravi, calls her key to foreign hand

"The Delhi Police’s first arrest in the high-profile case of sedition and criminal conspiracy registered 10 days ago over a toolkit tweeted by Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg on the farmers’ protest is a 22-year-old woman from Bengaluru — a move that has been slammed by Opposition leaders as “shocking” and “atrocious”."

Who is Disha Ravi? Here’s how the 22-yr-old activist is linked to Greta Thunberg

View attachment 716412

[Farmers Protests] Non-bailable warrant issued against Mumbai Advocate Nikita Jacob in the Greta Thunberg 'toolkit' case

" ..Delhi Police has procured a non-bailable warrant against Mumbai-based Advocate Nikita Jacob in connection to the First Information Report (FIR) registered by the police in relation with the shared toolkit with climate activist Greta Thunberg, according to media reports.

The warrant comes hours after 21-year-old environmental activist Disha Ravi was arrested by the police from Bengaluru and was remanded to 5-day police custody by the Patiala House court.
According to another report, Jacob had allegedly edited documents which was shared as 'toolkit' related to the farmer protests much before it got viral on social media platforms."

haha, two dumb liberandu kids arrested. :sarcastic:

maybe they'll be thrown in the same jail cell as Umar Khalid and the rest of the commies, now wouldn't that be fun ? @jamahir :haha:
Pakistan planting trees... india lets arrest climate change activists as its a big conspiracy against India and Delhi.. *Coughs on Delhite Smog*

Man ! Even though you live in Germany what is the source of your news about India ?

And about "instigators" I will copy-paste my post from post# 20 :

You keep jumping from goal post to goal post

First about cold & now the rambling unrelated.

When similar riots happen in Capitol Hill, Police shot and killed a woman who served in military.
They wounded scores others. twitter banned thousands of accounts ASAP, youtube did similar ban.

Why is it that when 300+ police are seriously injured, red fort breached when child artists were inside,
police thrashed and pushed 30 feet into a culvert, swords drawn out, tractors used as tanks...you would still support these terrorists?

Let me know how Capitol Hill protest is NOT OK
but red ford attack is OK?

Why is 22 yrs old mentioned multiple times ?

Isn't she an adult ?

Does she becomes a kid only when police initiates action ?
Agree, she's a legal adult and should be treated and tried as such.

I refuses to call them dumb liberandus they are intelligent co-conspirators of an international conspiracy...
Yeah, they're the global left. Same group of Indians who changed their pictures on social media to black in support of BLM protests in the US last summer, these guys are always on the lookout for the next group of victims to support, global liberandus :laugh:
Pakistan planting trees... india lets arrest climate change activists as its a big conspiracy against India and Delhi.. *Coughs on Delhite Smog*
Thanks, Pakistan. Delhi's pollution will be negated by handsome's gabillion trees project. :enjoy:

You keep jumping from goal post to goal post

First about cold & now the rambling unrelated.

When similar riots happen in Capitol Hill, Police shot and killed a woman who served in military.
They wounded scores others. twitter banned thousands of accounts ASAP, youtube did similar ban.

Why is it that when 300+ police are seriously injured, red fort breached when child artists were inside,
police thrashed and pushed 30 feet into a culvert, swords drawn out, tractors used as tanks...you would still support these terrorists?

Let me know how Capitol Hill protest is NOT OK
but red ford attack is OK?

Where is the rambling ? As I said, the violence on the 26th was unfortunate, what with a policeman cut on the arm with a sword or that bunch of policemen forced to jump into the Red Fort ditch, but it is also true that police agent provocateurs infiltrated the protesting farmers. Let me know what you make of my statement about the violent "farmer" caught with police ID.

About Capitol Hill, I didn't understand what the drama was about. It wasn't as if Washington DC was having a leftist revolution. Why are you presenting this event ?

Lastly, are you refusing to believe that 22 farmers died before the 26th, 20 by cold and 2 by self gunshot ?

Last edited:
Good job India, you are well on your way for making many Malala Yousefzais for yourself. :D

Back
Top Bottom