What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 8or, no?), we will have another part of bangladesh we will call Soth Bangladesh. It is a great idea.

When is this grand idea getting implemented ? In our life time ?

Capital will be in our place and your place will be called North Kerala.. We will take Prime Minister post, Defence Minister, Finance.. You guys can have Home, External and Sports. We will have a rotation policy in Presidency..:enjoy:

And we will make Idli our national food:lol:

@arp2041 Dude, why you dragging me to Troll. I am trying to control myself. :D

BTW what's the current theme of discussion except the thread title ?

They wanted to know which of the Indian states are going to Join Greater Bangladesh..

They have already claimed most of the North Eastern States and Bihar..

Kerala will join them as soon as they agree with our demands :D

Last edited by a moderator:
we should ask khan sir, kerala people are dravidian, definitely welcome in greater bangladesh.

Bangladeshi people are mixed blooded and Kerala people are mostly Dravidians. But, at the end of the day we are basically all Hidustani and Desi, isn't it? More over, south Indians are good in mathematics. So, it is great!!

every rapist will be tortured with mallu ****... :)

Do you know that it was Shakeela and Reshma who helped Malayalam film industry when they were going throughworst time period?? :mps:

Bangladeshi people are mixed blooded and Kerala people are mostly Dravidians. But, at the end of the day we are basically all Hidustani and Desi, isn't it? More over, south Indians are good in mathematics. So, it is great!!

Then I am a disgrace to South Indians :(

Do you know that it was Shakeela and Reshma who helped Malayalam film industry when they were going throughworst time period?? :mps:

Then I am a disgrace to South Indians :(
reshma was okey... shakila... nooooo :)

both b'deshi and mallus should invade middle east and make it part of greater bangladesh.. actually they already invaded.. :)

Actually Bangladesh can attack ME and we will take Indonesia and Australia.. Since Bangladesh is with us, the world will not raise a finger against us :taz:

reshma was okey... shakila... nooooo :)

So you do know who Shakeela and Reshma are :P

I want my Jamati Bros to accept mamta as prime minister and Idli as national food.No compromise:angry:

No Bengali as PM, Achu Mama is the best for PM :)

Actually Bangladesh can attack ME and we will take Indonesia and Australia.. Since Bangladesh is with us, the world will not raise a finger against us :taz:

So you do know who Shakeela and Reshma are :P

but japan will need a joint coordinated attack... :) ... one lead by shakeela and other by reshma..

Capital will be in our place and your place will be called North Kerala.. We will take Prime Minister post, Defence Minister, Finance.. You guys can have Home, External and Sports. We will have a rotation policy in Presidency..:enjoy:

Mr. Seiko, you have to read the history of Bengal and compare it to the history of Kerala. So, historical evidences will decicde what the name will be and where the Capital will be. However, since two parts are separated, we should settle for Capital for every alternate 10 years in the North and South Bangladesh. I hope, you guys are better quality people than the miser ghotis of west Bengal. They are very infamous here in BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom