What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope,you guys are better quality people than the miser ghotis of west Bengal. They are very infamous here in BD.

Tahole aar amader loiya tanitani koren ken? Apnara dui jone ek hoe jan.amader chaira than:drag:

Mr. Seiko, you have to read the history of Bengal and compare it to the history of Kerala. So, historical evidences will decicde what the name will be and where the Capital will be. However, since two parts are separated, we should settle for Capital for every alternate 10 years in the North and South Bangladesh. I hope, you guys are better quality people than the miser ghotis of west Bengal. They are very infamous here in BD.

if you think wb people are miser.. dont know what you will think of irish/brits... :D

Mr. Seiko, you have to read the history of Bengal and compare it to the history of Kerala. So, historical evidences will decicde what the name will be and where the Capital will be. However, since two parts are separated, we should settle for Capital for every alternate 10 years in the North and South Bangladesh. I hope, you guys are better quality people than the miser ghotis of west Bengal. They are very infamous here in BD.

We have better living conditions and more educated than you guys.. So no compromise on Capital.. It will be in our place..And South Bangladesh and North Bangladesh.. Only North Kerala and South Kerala.. You can proudly call yourselves Keralaites.. Do not worry, we wont do another genocide on you like your former partners :D and we are not worried about the people from West Bengal, rather some radicals from your side.. We will shoot them on site...

@Hammer-fist:

How do you people respond to novelists like Suneel,Shirshendu,Shankar etc? Are they popular among average bangladeshi people?

Last edited by a moderator:
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=142952" target="_blank">Hammer-fist</a></u>:

How do you people respond to novelists like Suneel,Shirshendu,Shankar etc? Are they popular among average bangladeshi people?

I think Bangladeshi writers are more popular in BD e.g. Kabir, Humayan Ahmed, Jahanara Imam etc.

You may have to ask @eastwatch for more info on this or someone else.

My mother tongue is actually Sylheti.

Manna dey rocks though!

Anyway below is a Bangladeshi girl (from the US) singing Rabindrath Tagore's "Praan".

Bhai first help your countrymen to win the war against the TTP then come and help Bangladesh recover her lost part!:azn:

we are almost done with your funded TTP..... Now its your time to pay.....:sniper::cheers: :azn:

I feel absolutely disgusted.

28 pages here of "discussion" and.....

Not a single mention of Manna Dey and Coffee house Bangla.

:lol:

Welcome to the troll festival :lol:. We are persuading Indian Bengali's to join Bangladesh :lol:. Feel free to give it a try.

And we are trying to persuade you to come back to your true motherland Bharat:lol:Feel free to give it a try.

na.. kerala and bd are one.. and part of greater bd.... tamils beware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom