What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiotic post. Indian bengalis, at least the bhadrolok kinds have rather good world view and very informed. Its another matter that they tend to do nothing about it expect for conjuring up little twisters in teacups.

You don't say....

I will give up Islamism and become champion of Secularism for my Ghoti Brothers...

Are you sure?

Because this is your post from couple of months ago.

We followe only One almighty, not just anyone we find from the zoo.

You were going to get banned by Irfan_Baloch

I was hoping for a saner answer. Thank you for your input anyways :blink:

Ghotis are mainly people of Calcutta who trace their root to Bardhaman, Birbhum, Midnapur etc and Bangal are those who trace their root to East Bengal, both having their unique culture. Mohun Bagan and East Bengal rivalry is fuelled by Ghoti Bangal divide. Nowadays because of inter marriage cultural distinction is mostly lost, however bitter rivalry in football still thrives strong.

Yours truly is going to be married to a Ghoti brahmin of Bardhaman. ;-)

Sure, the day Bangladesh will cross Japan in GDP, Sweden in HDI then West Bengal shall have my permission to secede.

6a00d83451b5a569e20154323cbe92970c-800wi

Are you sure?

Because this is your post from couple of months ago.

You were going to get banned by Irfan_Baloch

where did you get that?? Thats an antique post... Someone insulted Islam and it was my reply.. I edited the post within 5 minutes and asked for apology from everyone.... Just bit curious you remembered the post exactly?? Whah!!

you should not be posting here then,dont you think.Please go and talk to people whose intellect level matches with yours and leave us mortals alone.Thank you...

Well, he wasn't wrong :lol:

Ghotis (Hindus and Muslims) are miser and self-centered, and Bangals (Muslims and Hindus) are quite the other pole of the Globe. Marriage between a Bangal and a Ghoti is a recipe for incompatibity and quarrel.
and who told you that Ghotis are misers by nature!IMO Ghotis are one of the most big hearted people in the entire planet who have embraced people of all ethnicity with an open arm from the time immemorial!

I would not like West Bengal to secede from India.....but I definitely want swaraj/self rule..........all subjects in union list of India should be transferred to state list except defense, external affairs and rivers.......it should be completely federal, not quasi -federal sh!t we have now....... I'm for complete self rule of not only West Bengal but every other state.......Governance is better delivered when divided into small regions......and defense is better served when the armed forces r united.....

Today, much of mineral deposits whether be it coal or iron or aluminium are concentrated around the eastern part of India, around chhota nagpur plateau......The eastern region also holds most fertile land in whole of india for its Gangetic plains......yet, the eastern part(Bihar, Bengal, Jharkhand & Orissa) is one of the poorest states in whole of India........and still we see major projects of central govt. like DRDO, ISRO, Medical colleges, Research institutes go to goes to South India(Andhra, Karnataka), west - Mumbai, Pune etc and North - Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi etc. Today the W.B govt. gets back only 34% of what it earns from W.B.....the remaining 66% is spent else where through projects of planning commission(except defense and few other).....and there has been hardly any central govt. project in W.B, Bihar, Orissa & Jharkhand.....

Subsequent regimes in W.B (communists, and now TMC) speak of how our state has been deprived of what is rightfully ours.....so is the case with Bihar & Orissa. Bcoz there is such feeling among the public. Those who do not agree with this and can do some research of how many central govt. funded research institutes, medical colleges, are there in which part of the country.....

Also, I do not like the attitudes North Indians have towards Bengalis & Assamese......I have travelled many parts of India for my job and have often been subject to jeering for being a bong and for my pronunciation.........I have also seen South Indians facing same behaiviour and attitudes by North & West Indians........and the same case with north-eastern people who r called chinks( chinese) for their ethnicity.

These r some problems we Bengalis face in "united" India.

I would not like West Bengal to secede from India.....but I definitely want swaraj/self rule..........all subjects in union list of India should be transferred to state list except defense, external affairs and rivers.......it should be completely federal, not quasi -federal sh!t we have now....... I'm for complete self rule of not only West Bengal but every other state.......Governance is better delivered when divided into small regions......and defense is better served when the armed forces r united.....

Today, much of mineral deposits whether be it coal or iron or aluminium are concentrated around the eastern part of India, around chhota nagpur plateau......The eastern region also holds most fertile land in whole of india for its Gangetic plains......yet, the eastern part(Bihar, Bengal, Jharkhand & Orissa) is one of the poorest states in whole of India........and still we see major projects of central govt. like DRDO, ISRO, Medical colleges, Research institutes go to goes to South India(Andhra, Karnataka), west - Mumbai, Pune etc and North - Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi etc. Today the W.B govt. gets back only 34% of what it earns from W.B.....the remaining 66% is spent else where through projects of planning commission(except defense and few other).....and there has been hardly any central govt. project in W.B, Bihar, Orissa & Jharkhand.....

Subsequent regimes in W.B (communists, and now TMC) speak of how our state has been deprived of what is rightfully ours.....so is the case with Bihar & Orissa. Bcoz there is such feeling among the public. Those who do not agree with this and can do some research of how many central govt. funded research institutes, medical colleges, are there in which part of the country.....

Also, I do not like the attitudes North Indians have towards Bengalis & Assamese......I have travelled many parts of India for my job and have often been subject to jeering for being a bong and for my pronunciation.........I have also seen South Indians facing same behaiviour and attitudes by North & West Indians........and the same case with north-eastern people who r called chinks( chinese) for their ethnicity.

It is time the states fight for what is rightfully theirs.

I like your courage of calling a spade a spade. If mainland Indians do not treat you right, WB, Assam led 8 sisters and Bangladesh, all of us should join ASEAN as 3 independent states. We are all South East Asians. Self determination and the right to secede is a democratic right, like what is going on in Scotland today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom