What's new

How India betrayed Pakistan

woooo thankfully everything single stuff on this article i already knew by reading a school book of my relative.

This is one good thing our government has done never let out next generation forget about what India did and is doing with us.

Fortunately/Unfortunately our schools books only teaches history up till 1947. They do not teach us bad things about Pakistan and all the debatable things. One more thing I think India has done better, since once you teach someone false stuff in school very difficult to show him the truth later, he will just continue to believe the lie.

^they should include a very detailed section on at least the Bangladesh war ...the historically accurate events and India's role......especially important points like the "Blood Telegram".....so that we never forget the price in blood that we had to pay and are later on not misled by distorted presentations of the reality from egoistic and biased quarters......

Last edited:
Brother... Perhaps you should read about R&AW... And 'some' of it's successes about Pakistan... Which for one was creation of Mukti Bani and separation of east Pakistan from us. Also u guys gave a gift of Tamil Nadu fighters to sri lanka... Its the truth... No offence...

Brother
How could you give credit to R&AW when Pakistani army raped womens??
Moreover keep in mind that R&AW was formed in early 1969, so it was weak and quite inefficient in start.
Mukti Bani rose only after mistakes did by army.

Rest is off topic to explain gift to srilanka.

1) All the points in the article are correct to the point. Partition should have been realized after completion of the preparatory works. At the time of partition, India was having one of the best civilian bureaucrats trained by the British, and Pakistan had none.

It takes many thousands of civil servants and many months/yrs to organize a new country. While India was bestowed with everything including an unitary/intact land mass, Pakistan was devoid of everything, and was divided into two by a vast Indian territory.

2) Calcutta was built on the sweat of the people of east Bengal. It should have joined east Pakistan. Or, at least, it should have been bifurcated into two, just like Berlin.

3) Britishers were not committed towards partition. Had they committed to the Pakistan cause, then east Pakistan would have comprised also of west Bengal and the seven states in your NE. West Pakistan would also have been joined by east Punjab and entire Jammu Kashmir & Junagadh. Moreover, Hydrabad would have also joined Pakistan. So, there would have been 3 regions of Pakistan: east, west and south.

My ***.

You guys should have been sent to bihar,Bengal belongs to Hindu Bengalis.Not to you traiors.

PM me your email i will send you research paper. It will clear many things including our mistakes and Indian terrorism too.

BTW Indian army out of guilt has destroyed the record of all such Terror camps inside India which India establish to train terrorists for terrorism in 71

Jaan Bibi,app log sochte ho ki duniya mein app ke alawa sab burey hain.Aap ka quam hi ek sone chandi se bankar nikali hui.

Back
Top Bottom