What's new

HOW IAF, PAF AND PLAAF WOULD LOOK BY THE END OF 2017

For Indians:

Jaguar no doubt was a very potent fighter and I firmly believe compared with the fighters of our adversary from the west, it will still solve our purpose and that is the only reason IAF is upgrading Jaguar and we will see it in service may be till 2025 but that doesn't make it comparable with the 4th gen fighter technology. Yes some technology can be compared but these are more of routines upgrade which every fighter need to undergo to remain in service atleast once in a decade and half. Because airframe gets outdated every 6-8 years and need to be upgraded.

The main reason of it to be in service is its nuke delivering capability.

Jaguar remain in IAF because of their anti ship capability not because of nuke delivering capability, any a/c in IAf can do that.
Most of upgraded jaguar station in gujrat & west bengal for the same reason. Any way they also posses some SEAD capability especially against older PAF SAM/radar system.

Most probably few mig-21 still serve beyond 2017 & mig-27 got retirement by 2017.

Jaguar remain in IAF because of their anti ship capability not because of nuke delivering capability, any a/c in IAf can do that.
Most of upgraded jaguar station in gujrat & west bengal for the same reason. Any way they also posses some SEAD capability especially against older PAF SAM/radar system.

Most probably few mig-21 still serve beyond 2017 & mig-27 got retirement by 2017.

can some one tell me whats the goodies Jag is going to have in its latest Upgrade

Biased Article.

F16 - PAF will not recieve any more F16s . You have 1 Sqn Block 52 rest Block 15 Total number 63. Turisk upgrade at a Max will bring to Block 30 level. In order to move to Block 40 or above you need changes in Colings with Lokheed Martin needs to approve.

JF 17 production rate of 22 is inflated again.

J 10 - 36 Russia has not given consent to China to export AL 31 Engines.

Mig 21 Bison will not be phased out before 2020 NoR Jaguars will be Phased beofre 2025 they have been Heavyly modified.

Russia will not sell Su 35 to China. They have had some Good Experiences....

Why do you term the article biased.

F-16: PAF has 77 of these fighter of which 14 odd fighter are very close to blk52.

Jf-17: from where did you get 22 per year. They are operating 2 squadron and they have facility to assemble 11-14 aircraft with China also manufacturing Jf-17 for them.

Jaguar: I too know that Jaguar will remain in service after 2017 but read carefully the scope of the article.

Mig-21 bison:Dude plz, I don't want our pilots to fly these old design aircraft even after 2017.

J-10: China is developing WS-10 engine and it will mature soon. Every possibility of it to fly in PAF colors by 2016.

Su-35: I included this because there are talks, but I myself have doubt but there are many other aircraft waiting in line to get matured i.e. China always have PLAN B in place.

Mig 27 will start retiring from 2020 onwards.

The gaps of air power would increase further between China, India and Pakistan. By 2017, China would have inducted 20-40 J-20s starting from 2015, along with 100 J-10Bs and J-16s each, 250 J-11Bs, as well as over 300 J-10As and Su-30s. These would be quite enough to smash any air force being operated by China's hostile neighbours then...

The gaps of air power would increase further between China, India and Pakistan. By 2017, China would have inducted 20-40 J-20s starting from 2015, along with 100 J-10Bs and J-16s each, 250 J-11Bs, as well as over 300 J-10As and Su-30s. These would be quite enough to smash any air force being operated by China's hostile neighbours then...
You seem to think quite alot on the lines of our (un)friendly neighbors on the west, smash yup just like that super duper tennis lob form Li Na :pop:

IAF get 44 Squadrons until 2017,
PLAAF get 88 Squadrons and PLANAF get 20 Squadrons
IAF to challenge China AF is only a joke

IAF will have most advanced fighters in Asia where as PLAFF have cheap Russian copies with home grown avionics, its not even a joke.

I think you forget your j10a... Even country like zimbambe not gonna buy those junks

LOL,now J10A 228 in Service,your LCA?now J-10A not for sell because we have 500+ J-7 are waiting to be replace and its Russian Engine.

I think you forget your j10a... Even country like zimbambe not gonna buy those junks

chinese fighers only FC-1 ,J-10B and J-31 for trade

Back
Top Bottom