What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

Bilawal Bhutto speech was good? Have a look at the following good speech Bilawal.

All politicians make tall claims. I have yet to see a politicians who likes to make short claims. Yes, there is more expectation of IK simply because this is first time. Not once, again, again, again going back 30 years. If IK kept making 'short claims' for 30 years and after 3rd time in power I suspect people would begin to lose expectation.

All I can say is the other cnuts like PPP and PML have been running Pakistan into the ground for 40-30 years in game of musical chairs so for fcuks sakes can people give IK just five years before they judge him. Yes, just five years and not 30 years.

@dil_dil You still did not answer my question. who would you have as PM out of the options available?
So how do you judge the previous five years which they had in kpk ?

All politicians make tall claims. I have yet to see a politicians who likes to make short claims. Yes, there is more expectation of IK simply because this is first time. Not once, again, again, again going back 30 years. If IK kept making 'short claims' for 30 years and after 3rd time in power I suspect people would begin to lose expectation.

All I can say is the other cnuts like PPP and PML have been running Pakistan into the ground for 40-30 years in game of musical chairs so for fcuks sakes can people give IK just five years before they judge him. Yes, just five years and not 30 years.

@dil_dil You still did not answer my question. who would you have as PM out of the options available?

I already said Imran Khan. Remember this is first time in history we seeing some continuity in democracy and governments complete terms if not PM's. Going back 30 years when country was being ruled by army isn't fair. Now at least governance is job of political parties even if foreign policy and some other issues are controlled by establishment.

2008-13: PPP win and people get tired of them
2013-18: N did relatively well then PPP but not good enough, out they go
2018-23: Now is PTI turn

If army didn't interfere then PTI could have won 2008 election as people could have gotten tired of old parties, martial laws give them another life. Now it will be interesting to see if muslim league or PPP can turn around for 2023 if PTI fails.

But If getting vote mean great performance then ppp and PML were getting mandate in the past
Would you say that PPP Is doing great in sindh because got majority again?
PPP voters do not vote on performance but Jiyala craze which is Bhutto. He died in 1979 but gave 7 generations of public loot as inheritance called PPP

I already said Imran Khan. Remember this is first time in history we seeing some continuity in democracy and governments complete terms if not PM's. Going back 30 years when country was being ruled by army isn't fair. Now at least governance is job of political parties even if foreign policy and some other issues are controlled by establishment.

2008-13: PPP win and people get tired of them
2013-18: N did relatively well then PPP but not good enough, out they go
2018-23: Now is PTI turn

If army didn't interfere then PTI could have won 2008 election as people could have gotten tired of old parties, martial laws give them another life. Now it will be interesting to see if muslim league or PPP can turn around for 2023 if PTI fails.
Good post. We really need democratic continuity. Democracy works in a slow process of weaning and evolving. If Musharaf had not stuck his nose then I am pretty sure NS would have neen spent by early 2000s. We might have seen PTI government and by now even that would have been 'tested' and we would have movedfar further down the road of gradual improvement. The best way forward is let elections decide. Each election will act like cleaning process. More we have. Cleaner gets the system. Better for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom