What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

It was first entry and things will get settle with time but government need to show more restrains nd maturity as compare to opposition who are mostly in confrontation mood.
Opposition is demanding parliamentary inquiry of the elections. It's no big deal. Imran Khan can make it the first day in office. Today's disruptions was not about that but to destroy Imran Khans big moment of getting elected as PM of Pakistan. This pmln goon gang is the most shameless breed that walked this earth.

Yes I hope it’s gets better .... we are at our wits end with all the stuff that’s going on in Pakistan !
Pmln are Munafiq plain and simple. They were so furious about Pakistan getting bad publicity because Imran Khan is allegedly army puppet. Now they are themselves giving Pakistan bad publicity by turning speakers and prime ministers elections a fish market

Just watch the video I posted above, Amir Mateen has described the whole scenario.
Thanks bro watching

IK and even SS speaches were 'real' and informed by the intense heat of the moment. Whereas BZB's speach was like artificial google voice in English with few Urdu words thrown in. Hell I could have done that. Would you guys be touting me as next PM on account of my English?

Pmln are Munafiq plain and simple. They were so furious about Pakistan getting bad publicity because Imran Khan is allegedly army puppet. Now they are themselves giving Pakistan bad publicity by turning speakers and prime ministers elections a fish market

You realise just one coalition partner can bring government down? You realise if Imran Khan deviate from his script then ultimate establishment puppets aka Q league will back out of alliance and that will end government? Not to forget MQM and BNP with their huge list of demands....

Imran Khan only have 6-12 months to deliver because next elections are not in 2023, write this down.

Opposition is demanding parliamentary inquiry of the elections. It's no big deal. Imran Khan can make it the first day in office. Today's disruptions was not about that but to destroy Imran Khans big moment of getting elected as PM of Pakistan. This pmln goon gang is the most shameless breed that walked this earth.
But Imran khan offered opposition to recount any constituency in his victory speech and then approached the Supreme Court after the LHC ordered recount in his constituency

I agree with what Malick is saying and its my point as well
Government should not be playing in hand of opposition
No doubt IK lost his cool but if there was someone else wo to kuch bhi na bol paata.

Plus point for Bilawal Zardari was that there was no one to interrupt him.

You realise just one coalition partner can bring government down? You realise if Imran Khan deviate from his script then ultimate establishment puppets aka Q league will back out of alliance and that will end government? Not to forget MQM and BNP with their huge list of demands....

Imran Khan only have 6-12 months to deliver because next elections are not in 2023, write this down.
Listen to Imran Khan speech. He said he won't be blackmailed by establishment or allied parties. They wish to bring down his government, fine, he will call fresh elections

Curious. Who would you vote or did vote for PM? Please don't make a person. Choose out of the options available. SS, IK, BZB, Diesel, who???????

But Imran khan offered opposition to recount any constituency in his victory speech and then approached the Supreme Court after the LHC ordered recount in his constituency
Imran Khan said today that he won't do anything out of the law. He will open any constituency as per election commission rules. So bring all controversies in there and follow the law

What was so special about his speech ??His accent while speaking English ??
The choice of His words & phrases ??
The gist of His speech was the same old Choon’ke Chunachey that PPPP is so Famous for.
He couldn’t have mentioned Corruption, the loot & plunder of this Nations resources & then Money Laundering of that stolen & blood soaked wealth.

I am Glad IK said what he said & the way he said it.

PPP play very good role of being only progressive secular party in Pakistan. Look at Hindu MPA's getting elected in majority muslim areas. We are not talking about reserved seats here.

All could be cosmetics while they hide their corruption and poor governance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom