What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

Disagree. LAK was just puffed up air who swam in Jinnah's wake. BZB appears to be a immature clown who is out of his depth and is just using his "Bhutto" brand to catch wind in his sail.
His mother died when he was just 17 years old. So it may have impacted him a lot. If he wants to use the “Bhutto” name, he should use it to build more hospitals and schools. Likewise IK used “Shaukat Khanum” for many hospitals. If BBZ wants his party to survive until next elections, he has to reform Sind like never seen before, or else PTI will take storm with full nationwide Tabdeeli.

Pti bagged the most seats in Sindh after PPP. Problem is Sindh has a huge majority of illiterate, slave PPP voter. They won't suddenly change over night. Most seats PTI took were former MQM seats from urban areas. You cannot change them Because PPP has complete grip of the province since Zia crashed

Sindhis are literate voters in Pakistan, stop being racist you fool. They voted for Pakistan so today PTI slaves can call them illiterate and stupid?

upload_2018-8-18_2-56-51.png
Saw this on twitter. Sums it up nicely.

If BBZ wants his party to survive until next elections, he has to reform Sind like never seen before, or else PTI will take storm with full nationwide Tabdeeli.
True. Non of the things I disparaged BZB mean he cannot mature into a good leader. But to get there as you mention he has to build up track record. First he has to break free from Mr 10%. Then as you mention he could use the 'BBhutto' brand for much good work. How about using it to build hospitals and schools in rural Sindh. Bring about a social change in Sindh. He could then use that platform to go national.

Bilawal Bhutto really did put Imran Khan to shame.

Prime Ministers don't go around making statements provoked by emotions as everything they say is interpreted as national and/or foreign policy.

Imran Khan will need a crash course on how to be a Prime Minister.

Shahbaz Sharif just had a field day trolling Imran Khan.

Bilawal Bhutto really did put Imran Khan to shame.

Prime Ministers don't go around making statements provoked by emotions as everything they say is interpreted as national and/or foreign policy.

Shahbaz Sharif just had a field day trolling Imran Khan.

You need to understand that calm neutral statements and stealing behind the scenes era is long gone.

This is the age of the populist outspoken leader. Move with the times. Look at Trump, Putin, Erdogan. This is the first time you are seeing a truly free honest leader at work. Its going to come as a shock to you but you will soon realise that now is when the tough questions will be asked and the criminals will be publicly be put in their place.

I have said it here before there will be over 400 arrests across the board in the next few weeks.

Bhai the good thing in bilawals speech was that he remembered all those who lost their lives in elections and no one else mentioned them not PTI nor PMLN which was a grave mistake. The very first part of any elections is that after winning or losing you always thank your voters. Which bilawal did and no one else did. Now rest of bilawals speech was on foreign policy which was us inclined because we have currently good relations with Iran and only 2 neighbours he pointed out were our current enemies. After that bilawal brought up the issue of rigging to save his father's neck when he mentioned post poll rigging. Please put his words in context and you will understand. IK and Shahbaz were fighting each other while bilawal made an entry. He took pit with surprise and introduced old politics to a fish market.
In simple words billioon ki larai may bandar roti kha gaya. In a cats fight monkey ate the food.
@Indus Pakistan

True. Non of the things I disparaged BZB mean he cannot mature into a good leader. But to get there as you mention he has to build up track record. First he has to break free from Mr 10%. Then as you mention he could use the 'BBhutto' brand for much good work. How about using it to build hospitals and schools in rural Sindh. Bring about a social change in Sindh. He could then use that platform to go national.
Murad Ali Shah becoming CM Sind is another grave mistake from PPP. This post should’ve been give any other person but this guy. Murad and Murda (Qaim Ali Shah) both are main hinderances of Sind’s devolpment.

From today's tone of PPPP what my political brain understood is that PPPP is not going to fight ik but they will use PMLN to fight PTI and they will watch from the side and try to get a better image.

Hate me or not but I think Pakistanis who comeback from a life in Britain make the best leaders. Native Pakistanis always have been corrupt, incompetent, or bad in some way.

Example.
-Mohammad Ali Jinnah
-Liquat Ali Khan
-Imran Khan Niazi
-Bilawal Bhutto

So Altaf Bhai will make Pakistan great again?!! You heard it first on PDF.

4nkqB6y.jpg

Bhai the good thing in bilawals speech was that he remembered all those who lost their lives in elections and no one else mentioned them not PTI nor PMLN which was a grave mistake.

This.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed at how some here succumbed to words, and that too words composing a rather generic message disconnected from the people (figuratively and literally, it's mostly in English). Why don't we wait for substantive results before issuing praise?

Well is that not what they said about him when he joined politics 22 years ago? Today he is about to became the PM. I think he must have done something right? He did not have a general to incubate him [Gen. Zia/Nawaz] or mother to bless him [Bhutto/Bilawal].

Well is that not what they said about him when he joined politics 22 years ago? Today he is about to became the PM. I think he must have done something right? He did not have a general to incubate him [Gen. Zia/Nawaz] or mother to bless him [Bhutto/Bilawal].
He didn't do anything right. His opposition did something or many things wrong.

Bilawals speech was very well crafted how?
He said that election commission said we had a peaceful election but we did not and he counted all the dead bodies of the election and then used that statement to convert that very narrative to rigging. He was joining 2 situations to achieve one goal. He used a true situation with one false situation and made the false true.
In Punjabi we call it he burned suki with sani. Means he burned a damp wood with dry wood. This is what he did. This was nothing but a cheap tactic but why he got the praise because he was in mannered situation where PTI was undisciplined to counter PMLN. What PTI forgot was that they have 2 opposition parties and that both have different standing and why did bilawal got attention because today did not gave vote to PMLN this brought bilawal in a separate league than PMLN. Today he used the house to decouple him self from corruption of PMLN. They won the propaganda battle but war has just started.

The problem Imran Khan has is that he will have to do jahil politics with PMLN and educated politics with PPPP. The solution get a barking MNA to face PMLN and him self play delicately with PPPP.

The very first part of any elections is that after winning or losing you always thank your voters.

It was usual me me me from Imran Khan.

Bilawals speech was very well crafted how?
He said that election commission said we had a peaceful election but we did not and he counted all the dead bodies of the election and then used that statement to convert that very narrative to rigging. He was joining 2 situations to achieve one goal. He used a true situation with one false situation and made the false true.
In Punjabi we call it he burned suki with sani. Means he burned a damp wood with dry wood. This is what he did. This was nothing but a cheap tactic but why he got the praise because he was in mannered situation where PTI was undisciplined to counter PMLN. What PTI forgot was that they have 2 opposition parties and that both have different standing and why did bilawal got attention because today did not gave vote to PMLN this brought bilawal in a separate league than PMLN. Today he used the house to decouple him self from corruption of PMLN. They won the propaganda battle but war has just started.

The problem Imran Khan has is that he will have to do jahil politics with PMLN and educated politics with PPPP. The solution get a barking MNA to face PMLN and him self play delicately with PPPP.

Punjab CM looks like is corrupt, NABzada, had ghost emplooyes. Basically typical trait of any wadera who keep his population downtrodden on purpose. How will PTI justify his selection in coming days will be funny to see. Already his supporters have started calling Imran Khan out.

Back
Top Bottom