What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

PPP voters do not vote on performance but Jiyala craze which is Bhutto. He died in 1979 but gave 7 generations of public loot as inheritance called PPP
when people vote for PTI then its because of performance
When people vote PPP or PML9N) then they are slave

good hypocrisy :D

Why same standard isn't applied to Sindh? PPP got more seats then last time in Sindh. People must be happy with them.
Yes people are happy with PPP because the system in rural Sindh is run by feudal lords that are beneficiarys of PPP for generations

Hate me or not but I think Pakistanis who comeback from a life in Britain make the best leaders. Native Pakistanis always have been corrupt, incompetent, or bad in some way.

Example.
-Mohammad Ali Jinnah
-Liquat Ali Khan
-Imran Khan Niazi
-Bilawal Bhutto

And some people still think he stole the show with BS speech in NA. He is a F* Clown, and probably has gender identity issues. :lol:
To be honest I was not impressed by his mother either. Granted she was a pretty face but other then that and her surname there was not much going for her. Her articulation while clear was lacking in depth and content. IK is very good with content, articulation and charisma. The last leader with guile and content was Gen. Zia but IK towers him in charisma but not guile.

Hate me or not but I think Pakistanis who comeback from a life in Britain make the best leaders. Native Pakistanis always have been corrupt, incompetent, or bad in some way.

Example.
-Mohammad Ali Jinnah
-Liquat Ali Khan
-Imran Khan Niazi
-Bilawal Bhutto
Disagree. LAK was just puffed up air who swam in Jinnah's wake. BZB appears to be a immature clown who is out of his depth and is just using his "Bhutto" brand to catch wind in his sail.

DF2E025B-EDB2-4F55-AD8E-FAB86A4C3FEF.jpeg
People were saying same about Punjab that they cannot vote for any party other than PML(N) but we have witnessed change ..PTI did not invested their time and energy in Sindh and all political parties left Sindh for PPP
Pti bagged the most seats in Sindh after PPP. Problem is Sindh has a huge majority of illiterate, slave PPP voter. They won't suddenly change over night. Most seats PTI took were former MQM seats from urban areas. You cannot change them Because PPP has complete grip of the province since Zia crashed

View attachment 492778
Pti bagged the most seats in Sindh after PPP. Problem is Sindh has a huge majority of illiterate, slave PPP voter. They won't suddenly change over night. Most seats PTI took were former MQM seats from urban areas. You cannot change them Because PPP has complete grip of the province since Zia crashed
I don't insult voters but its job of politicians to convince voters that they are best available option for them
Its very stupid to call voters as slave,jahil and illiterate when they vote for other parties because you also get votes of many illiterate i.e look at literacy rate of kpk ..You cannot be PM of Pakistan without votes of illiterate people

I saw all 4 speeches in parliament today. Just a question what was good in bilawals speech?

Bilawal Bhutto had his best of words - made us forget all about Surrey Palace, Omni Group, Uzair Baloch, Dr Asim, Rao Anwaar, Tanker mafia, china cutting, kachra, ghost schools, dead kids of thar and massive corruption scandals from 2008-2018 under his chairmanship of PPP.

Back
Top Bottom