What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

It was usual me me me from Imran Khan.
If it was me me me from ik should have mover to PM house today but he did not. They CM Punjab is poor than me. So it is awam from ik not me me me.

If it was me me me from ik should have mover to PM house today but he did not. They CM Punjab is poor than me. So it is awam from ik not me me me.

If you believe wadera from DG Khan who's father was also MNA is poorer then you. Then you must be one of top 2% or 1% of Pakistan, congrats.

Janab e speaker,

Yeh hay wo larka jissay yeh b nai pata k wo zardari hy ya bhutto ...........

Bilawal Zardari, if he is so open minded, honest principled person (as he wishes to portray) should gather some courage and declare to Public openly that he is a self claimed Bhutto, just for the sake of getting ignorant votes.

He lost from Layari, and is in Parliament on a seat where he had no real competition, in fact he was declared victorious the day he submitted his forms ....... for goodness sake, and people are trying to search a future PM in him.

Hang the entire bhutto family.

That would mean hanging Fatima Bhutto and her brother. The rest of self claimed Bhuttos are Zardaris.

If you believe wadera from DG Khan who's father was also MNA is poorer then you. Then you must be one of top 2% or 1% of Pakistan, congrats.
No many Pakistanis here on pdf are rich than him.

Is total worth is 76 lacks which is price of one house in Pakistan so no he is not rich.

People melting their hearts on Bilawal are forgetting that he is equal responsible in failure of sindh development. One speech cannot made him a great leader.

Hard to believe this is his first time in parliament. Imran Khan got provoked like a fool and forgot about his original speech, PTI isn't in opposition anymore. Shabaz Sharif even worse.

Meanwhile everyone is praising Bilawal speech. I see future PM in him.

Ok so the kid can speak, but why should i vote for him? What has he done for Pakistan? What are his accomplishments? Has he even held a job? Has he even administered a small union council? Or should i just vote for him because he is the son of Zardari?

Ok so the kid can speak, but why should i vote for him? What has he done for Pakistan? What are his accomplishments? Has he even held a job? Has he even administered a small union council? Or should i just vote for him because he is the son of Zardari?

He Was Born Into A Powerful Political Family.That Is An Acomplishment.

Don't You Know How Much "Hard Work" It Takes To Be Born Into A Bhutto:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see PPP media cell is in full force. In your dreams he is future PM.

What are his credentials?His middle name? Please spare us. People of Pakistan are finally breaking out of this slave mentality towards people of influence. Rememer, He is Zardari before he is Bhutto, and Zardari is a synonymn for corruption. Once his papa jan is in jail where he belongs, all his loooted wealth/assests will be confiscated.

Your Billo Rani will have no choice but to go away abroad.

Having alternatives isn't bad thing. PTI isn't going to rule forever. Would you rather see TLP take over? Because PTI is eventually going to fail.

No many Pakistanis here on pdf are rich than him.

Is total worth is 76 lacks which is price of one house in Pakistan so no he is not rich.

And you believe that? One need 5 crores just for election campaign.

Having alternatives isn't bad thing. PTI isn't going to rule forever. Would you rather see TLP take over? Because PTI is eventually going to fail.

That doesn't answer any of my questions, I as a voter wants to know why should i vote for him. And your logic is that in fear of religiously corrupt people taking over, we should support morally corrupt people.

That doesn't answer any of my questions, I as a voter wants to know why should i vote for him. And your logic is that in fear of religiously corrupt people taking over, we should support morally corrupt people.

If he's corrupt then jail him. Stop accusing people of corruption without proof.

Ok he has a lot of wealth, can you explain how he got all that money without working for even a single day?

That's NAB and PTI job now to ask. If he's still free 6 months from now then stop crying.

Because PTI is eventually going to fail.

You know people who burn down schools, demolish school buildings with bombs and explosives ..... are no different than the people who don't build or construct new schools in their area of governance, or who loot the schools and education budgets. Unfortunately we don't call the later terrorists, whereas in reality they are worst than terrorists.

The opposing traditional dynastic breed of politicians, who think that they are chosen ones in waiting to rule (not govern) Pakistan, should seriously study IK. The man is a direct threat to their future plans. IK to them and almost all of us seems like an authoritative person who would like to keep control and power with him, whereas all his past ventures speak of delegating power to merit based relevant skill holding boards and professionals. Institution building would be demise of your PPP and Bhutto would be finally laid to rest. Just imagine if an independent JIT can seriously dent the traditional politics and change its outcome, how free independent institutions would suffocate all the corrupt politicians and their useless offspring to their eventual failure and existence.

Back
Top Bottom