What's new

How gcc arabs view us

Fine they can consider being indian, sudanese or bengali anything but it irked me to no end when they would consider pakistani an insult word

Heh. Love it when your own complex comes crumbling down on account of those you most desperately crave it being propped up by. You deserve nothing less than this irony.

I suggest you try cling harder to it all and see if it helps.

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Afghans, Persian and arabs they all have some sort of superiority complex in them and consider themselves best race on this planet and i perosnally hate such people who are just arrogant and have very high opinions of themselves ..self obsessed people.

Yoon To Syed Bhi Ho, Mirza Bhi Ho, Afghaan Bhi Ho,
Tum Sabhi Kuch Ho, Batao To Musalmaan Bhi Ho?

But alas their superiority is not helping them in any way . Look at iran , It didn't help Iran to save itself from American sanctions and how it's an isolated country with no helper look at Arabs , their superiority didn't save Qatar from its own brother Saudia , look at afghans how they've been considered a failed nation and a failed state. can anyone believe these afghans invaded Hindustan when they were humble ? .
Wallah, There's nothing in world God hates more than arrogance and pride . And as a Muslim , we should be careful .
In a gazwa , one companion Abu dajaana r.a walked with pride with a red clothe on his head to identify that he's going to kill all these Islam enemies , he was very brave man and at that time prophet saw said that Allah doesn't like this all but not at such moment of jihad. And today some Muslim nations live as they're firaun.

Heh. Love it when your own complex comes crumbling down on account of those you most desperately crave it being propped up by. You deserve nothing less than this irony.

@Syed.Ali.Haider
No its not his fault...This is what he might be taught or read through out...Might be he is never been to GCC.. there is no much difference among the treatment between Pakistani or Indian or Bangladeshi...There is no different set of laws as to how treat each one differently..If you just gone through media you will develop the same expectation unless you landed on the airport at immigration counter...
Further it does not matter how somebody looks us ...what matter is how do you see it yourself

@Syed.Ali.Haider
No . Don't repeat that all bullshit again that only India is saviour and India is friend of pak and that all crap .
You talk about us , have u looked at yourself . Have you noticed how people from around world consider you famous for the stink ? Have you considered how your white demi Gods complain about all that dirt Nd shit on your streets . Improve it plz.
Once you leave worshipping the urine of cows and shit of monkeys then you've all rights to talk about Pakistan and other Muslims and we'll consider your opinion worth of practice .

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Hey u need to cling harder , come in the real world these Arabs are now acting obedient to our General commander and have chosen this man from our land for all ummahs armies ignoring all those commander they had .
They at least trusted the power of Pakistan and it's army , what respect you've among these that you start speaking like an ignorant piece of jealous shit?
Do you Indians have anything better to talk about instead of burning like a kaali maa and omitting all that jealousy eating you since seventy years ?

Lol...come out of this driving phobia my friend ... Is driving the real issue ? then bread and butter be serious...compare what monarchy has provided to its people then what we have in Pakistan
Take away the oil and the "monarchy" will fall the next day, and chewed on the third by wahabi clerics who supported them for political gains.

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/9607236/

Ironically one of the ugliest people to walk the earth.

No . Don't repeat that all bullshit again that only India is saviour and India is friend of pak and that all crap .
You talk about us , have u looked at yourself . Have you noticed how people from around world consider you famous for the stink ? Have you considered how your white demi Gods complain about all that dirt Nd shit on your streets . Improve it plz.
Once you leave worshipping the urine of cows and shit of monkeys then you've all rights to talk about Pakistan and other Muslims and we'll consider your opinion worth of practice .
:rofl: you are just awesome.

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Listen two bit indian troll who desperately tries to latch on to our ivc because he is too ashamed of his Ganga valley, i NEVER had any complex with regards to arabs. I have a proud ethnic pakistani ancetsory and i am a Razdan and i am proud of it. Because our Prophet (p.u.bh) was an arab it does not mean every muslim has to ape arab culture or feel inferior to anyone. No. Even our prophet detested the looking down part.
Everything within every culture which is allowed by islam is allowed to be carried on.
So shove this "your own complex crumble down" nonsense up your ***. And with your countrymen boastfully bombarding entire interweb with news "how gcc or some random gcc country (who was begging us to join yemen ) lit up their burj ul arab or something in indian flag colors and your modi hugging arab sheikhs like their long lost puppy and still getting your nationality considered a cussword by same arabs (read the word hindiya in first post ); you indians of all the races on the world should be last to talk down on others teaching them what they deserve or not.

And of all the arabs ,gcc arabs would be last ones that any Real pakistani would want to be like. Because even an avg pakistani looks prettier than them. It is onlu egyptians, syrians, lebanese who look good. Rest of arabs are just too average.

No its not his fault...This is what he might be taught or read through out...Might be he is never been to GCC.. there is no much difference among the treatment between Pakistani or Indian or Bangladeshi...There is no different set of laws as to how treat each one differently..If you just gone through media you will develop the same expectation unless you landed on the airport at immigration counter...
Further it does not matter how somebody looks us ...what matter is how do you see it yourself

Bhai i had no expectations etc my aim was to say that , we are a muslim country, many of us still show respect to arabs or any other muslim state because of Islamic brotherhood, but these arabs have no respect for the fact that pakistanis are muslims. Secondly, our military, air force have extensively trained their armed forces since these arab states were created.
lastly since their inception uptil now they come running to us for help in their military adventures or anything related to defense, and yet they have racism so deeply ingrained in their psyches. They kept begging us to join military alliance and did not sit in peace till pakistan gave a nod for it. The chief of Military alliance is a pakistani and this is how they treat our nationality. It is not a matter of expectations , it is something else arrogance, ehsan faramoshi.
As of my comment that i dont care what they say about other nationalities was not because i am racist but because it is other nationalities job to worry about how others treat them .at the moment i could only be bothered about my country.

triggered-people-triggered.jpg

Respect is earned.

Indian Pakistani or Bengali has meanial status in GCC because majority of them do meanial works in GCC.

:rofl:

Bhai i had no expectations etc my aim was to say that , we are a muslim country, many of us still show respect to arabs or any other muslim state because of Islamic brotherhood, but these arabs have no respect for the fact that pakistanis are muslims. Secondly, our military, air force have extensively trained their armed forces since these arab states were created.
lastly since their inception uptil now they come running to us for help in their military adventures or anything related to defense, and yet they have racism so deeply ingrained in their psyches. They kept begging us to join military alliance and did not sit in peace till pakistan gave a nod for it. The chief of Military alliance is a pakistani and this is how they treat our nationality. It is not a matter of expectations , it is something else arrogance, ehsan faramoshi.
As of my comment that i dont care what they say about other nationalities was not because i am racist but because it is other nationalities job to worry about how others treat them .at the moment i could only be bothered about my country.
Might sound harsh but they paid the price and bought the commodity this is how they think...Last beggars have no say...We even don't know how to sell at high price ...

Take away the oil and the "monarchy" will fall the next day, and chewed on the third by wahabi clerics who supported them for political gains.

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/9607236/

Ironically one of the ugliest people to walk the earth.
But this oil is going no where in coming decades...More then them i blame the in competencies of our own leaders who fails to secure the interest of Pakistan in dealing with them ...be it economic or military...Look there enemy is our enemy but our enemy is not considered as there...Who should we blame..

This is PDF. It's a Pakistani land under internet rights. There are insults against Pakistani and other people here. Unfortunately, I see silence against them. Any insult to Pakistan, its people and their guests must be punished immediately and prevented from further. That's my opinion. Because, this forum is your land at first. But all these up to you and you'll decide what to do, what to not ! That's my opinion.
Kind Regards
A friend

Respect is earned.

Indian Pakistani or Bengali has meanial status in GCC because majority of them do meanial works in GCC.

That's actually a misconception. Not every South Asian is cleaning toilets in Saoodiland as saudi e-boys try to portray on internet. Lets go by their own media reports.

60 % doctors in KSA are expats

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/2015/09/16/Expat-docs-outnumber-Saudis-Ministry.html

85 % engineers in KSA are expats

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/bus...-of-engineers-in-Saudi-Arabia-are-expats.html

Upto 30 % Teachers in KSA are expats. Visas for hired foreign faculty had to be increased by 400 % in 2016. Upto 2000 foreign faculty members entered KSA to make money just in one year.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/585946

http://saudigazette.com.sa/opinion/local-viewpoint/foreign-university-professors/

There are like 5 million South Asians in KSA. Do you think all of them are cleaning crap for saoodis ? Dont you think there would be many many of them working as doctors, engineers, professors etc as well ?

@Syed.Ali.Haider

That has been my exact thought while reading this entire thread. The cognitive dissonance on display here is so absolute, it is difficult to conclude that it represents anything else than total moral bankruptcy.

If I had a dime for every Pakistani member here who talks about Indians using racist epithets...and yet, witness their outrage when they do not get recognition for their obvious racial superiority from even Arabs. This must sting, especially for the member who relentlessly bombards threads with racist rants about ugly, dark-skinned Gangadeshis and how their very existence is defined by their looks.

I have no expectation that this will make even one of them reconsider their views and develop some nuance. Such is the nature of hypocrisy and double-standards borne of a notion of self-evident superiority.

Where there is inequality, crime follows. You can't have the cake (cheap south Asian labour) and eat it too (expect all of them to be 100% compliant and crime free as they toil in 50°c and live in sub standard conditions whilst a Sheikh comes in his air con car and walks into his air con house right past the labourer). Some of the places where these labourers are put in are extremely sub standard (bordering on concentration camp standards) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-labourers-forced-work-50C-heat-pittance.html.

In many European countries such as Sweden, Arabs similarly are seen as "criminal" due to the high rate of crime within areas primarily inhabited by Arabs. Why is this? Well amongst other things young Arab guys suffer discrimination in the job market

Den visar bland annat att den som har ett arabiskt klingande namn har 50 procents mindre chans att få komma på jobbintervju jämfört med en person med ett svenskt klingande namn.
(The study found that a person who has an Arabic name had a 50% less chance to be called to a job interview than a person with a Swedish name)
http://www.dn.se/arkiv/jobb/ett-utlandskt-namn-hinder-for-att-fa-jobb/

I know many smart Arab guys here who were good at studies but eventually lost motivation and ended up getting involved in crime , including a neighbour just slightly older than me.

The point is, South Asian labour has turned the GCC from deserts to skyscrapers, however ironically they have very little respect. The day they are provided better rights, better accommodation, better (or even on time) wage etc. crime will automatically go down. It is up to the GCC Arabs if they want to take full advantage of South Asian labour and then take the risk of being at the receiving end of criminal activities of some of them, or improve the labourers situation and reduce the risk of crime.
I don't even care about Europe, i'm talking about KSA and my own experiences. When someone robs someone else or commits any other crime, we don't sit there and think about what would his life have been or what might have led to that. He is a criminal, we want him arrested

Lmao you lost your *** now . Can feel u got humuliatd .
Go drink some cups of cow urine it will freshn u up u nasty stinky dirt indian .

That has been my exact thought while reading this entire thread. The cognitive dissonance on display here is so absolute, it is difficult to conclude that it represents anything else than total moral bankruptcy.

If I had a dime for every Pakistani member here who talks about Indians using racist epithets...and yet, witness their outrage when they do not get recognition for their obvious racial superiority from even Arabs. This must sting, especially for the member who relentlessly bombards threads with racist rants about ugly, dark-skinned Gangadeshis and how their very existence is defined by their looks.

I have no expectation that this will make even one of them reconsider their views and develop some nuance. Such is the nature of hypocrisy and double-standards borne of a notion of self-evident superiority.

Aah dont forgt you guys are known as one of the racist nation in world.

The day u start respecting your south indians and low cast humans in india thn you are worth of any respct in pakistan othrwise you do deserve the insults from pakistanis you do deserve to be degraded. Aftr all you r a nation famous for its racism and the extreme inferiorty complex .
Lmao irony , some nations r known for their superiority but indians nation known for the inferiority compex . You should die.

Back
Top Bottom