What's new

How gcc arabs view us

I think we should only care how Allah view us . Arabs views or blah blahs views about us aren't going to be any benefit for us .

And don't worry , there's no place for mutakabir in Allah's sight or in heaven so let them act arrogant as they want .
A man among them has the billions of followers and billions of people are ready to give life for him and that was only cause of his humility , equality , justice and truthfulness not cause of the money that Arabs nowadays feel proud on rather this money has led them go low . Money is no use only your akhlaq matters and prophet Muhammad' saww is the finest example . He was the man who didn't have anything to eat for months in his house but still today he's the man who has billions of followers and lovers in the world since centuries that these Arabs with money can't even dream of .
And you still are deceived by money o Muslims ?
Excellent post,
Yes, it is Muhammed(P.B.U.H) and his love that has made us served Harem: Not the harem of Arabs, but the Harem of Allah(SWT).It is Allah(SWT) and infront of him our heads bow down.What world thinks is not our concern.However, we must always look into our errors and must correct them so that we could build our reputation in the sight of world.We need to advance in science and technology and must as nation work with every possible way to attain power and strength not because what Arab or Caucasian thinks.
regards

The first is a well-known Afro-Arab.

Average Arabs of the GCC:

Vs

Islamabad (Northern Pakistan):

Even the skin tone is totally different. Pakistanis and South Asians have this South Asian skin tone (Dravidian inspired) while Arabs (the darkest non-Afro-Arabs) have a dark olive skin tone common in the MENA region.

Totally different facial features as well. A Pakistan can easily be spotted in any Middle Eastern country just by facial features.

Not royals genius but even they look nothing like the Dravidian skinned South Asians but much more alike to other Middle Eastern people that we also have a much bigger genetic connection to than you have.

Here is a Sindhi village:

Again a confirmation what I mean with Dravidian inspired and skin tone and even facial features. Nothing like even the darkest Arabs such as Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi which is a representative of them.

Posting Afro-Arabs makes no sense. I might as well post Afro-Pakistanis like those below:

Anyway there is nothing to discuss here. We in the GCC have been exposed to all ethic groups form South Asian and all nationalities from that region and I can spot and identify a South Asian from miles away.

@Full Moon might add something in this regard as enough time has been wasted on two inferiority ridden Arab obsessed individuals.

Quite. You are speaking similar languages (even sound similar) to your NEIGHBORS in India, you have 20 million people directly originating from India, all the ethnic groups in your country have mixed heavily with people from India and Dravidians and here you are comparing Arabs that have no relationship to India genetically, linguistically, historically or physical with each other. Hilarious stuff.

Link for readers https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sultan-of-omans-armed-forces.354182/page-6

Hmmm... xenophobic stereotyping. You couldn't hold your mask of civility through even three posts. Pathetic. Fail.
You are being paranoid and nitpicking. He did not mean it in the sense you are dragging it. Saif ul,islam meant that in his knowledge more bengalis are involved in crimes in uae or i think he mentioned gcc , thats why a bad image etc He meant nothing else. You just jumped in out of blue and started creating a drama out of nothing. @saif ul islam was not looking down at his own nationality he was stating whatever he saw. Dont start a new drama here.

Btw many people misunderstood my point i will clarify it here when i will get time.

There was nothing implicit in my statement about feeling "especially nice" (wtf?), let me refer back to my last reply to you, I simply spoke about my experiences in Arab countries about why they would view my people like this. Nothing MORE, nothing LESS. Your unnecessary and excess nitpicking just reminds me of what Indos are like, nosey, always wanting to know more. Nosey buggers.
Even if you came out made of gold arabs would still consider you a gali unless you have a british ,european, american passport or you are an actual caucasian.

@Hexciter you should have given the link incidently iwas going through that exact thread and younposted it here https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sultan-of-omans-armed-forces.354182/page-6

Link for readers https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sultan-of-omans-armed-forces.354182/page-6

You are being paranoid and nitpicking. He did not mean it in the sense you are dragging it. Saif ul,islam meant that in his knowledge more bengalis are involved in crimes in uae or i think he mentioned gcc , thats why a bad image etc He meant nothing else. You just jumped in out of blue and started creating a drama out of nothing. @saif ul islam was not looking down at his own nationality he was stating whatever he saw. Dont start a new drama here.

Btw many people misunderstood my point i will clarify it here when i will get time.

Even if you came out made of gold arabs would still consider you a gali unless you have a british ,european, american passport or you are an actual caucasian.

He could have left it at that, instead of attributing the epithet that Indians are nosey nit-pickers. Gave him away, didn't it?

Same applies to your attempt to explain what he said. It would have slightly more purchase if you did not couple it with an allegation that I am the one creating a "drama" over here.

People like you and that Saiful fellow need a Public Relations 101 course. Online, that is. No one is accusing you of being so insidious as to be capable of actually attending a university.

He could have left it at that, instead of attributing the epithet that Indians are nosey nit-pickers. Gave him away, didn't it?

Same applies to your attempt to explain what he said. It would have slightly more purchase if you did not couple it with an allegation that I am the one creating a "drama" over here.

People like you and that Saiful fellow need a Public Relations 101 course. Online, that is. No one is accusing you of being so insidious as to be capable of actually attending a university.
I have not read entire thread yet dude. When i came here some hours back i saw your first comment nitpicking at his bengali comment. So i felt you are still dragging that point. Indians are a nit picker or not you definitely are. Now lets get back to the topic.

But riches don't like poor is one of the simple reasons

:tup: Well put! It's a simple form of bullying. Nothing more . Nothing less.

Monarchy has provided one of the best living standard to its people..

Sorry to disagree - but it was the oil not the monarchy that provided the high living standard.

I dont know how but even a lot of Morroccans think all Pakistanis are poor and Indian looking. Immigration Officer didnt believe we were British Pakistani and held us for a while.
Arabs all hate themselves anyways. Levantine Arabs think they are better than african Maghrebis and Gulf Arabs think they own the world because they have oil. Only Turks are genuinely nice.

:tup:

Sorry to disagree - but it was the oil not the monarchy that provided the high living standard.
Vanezvilla has oil look what have they done...There are other countries too....what matter is end result..Though i agree but they have transferred the wealth to there citizen too..unlike our very own country ..

Vanezvilla has oil look what have they done...There are other countries too....what matter is end result..Though i agree but they have transferred the wealth to there citizen too..unlike our very own country ..
True - Venezuela and Nigeria completely wasted their oil.

Congo never even got around to digging their minerals out of the ground.

So yes, in that respect Saudi monarchy did well in comparison.

level playing field
The fruits of secularism.

And what GCC Arabs think of Pakistanis is abundantly clear in @Sharif al-Hijaz post.

Even the skin tone is totally different. Pakistanis and South Asians have this South Asian skin tone (Dravidian inspired) while Arabs (the darkest non-Afro-Arabs) have a dark olive skin tone common in the MENA region.

Totally different facial features as well. A Pakistan can easily be spotted in any Middle Eastern country just by facial features.

Not royals genius but even they look nothing like the Dravidian skinned South Asians but much more alike to other Middle Eastern people that we also have a much bigger genetic connection to than you have.

Here is a Sindhi village:

Again a confirmation what I mean with Dravidian inspired and skin tone and even facial features. Nothing like even the darkest Arabs such as Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi which is a representative of them.

Posting Afro-Arabs makes no sense. I might as well post Afro-Pakistanis like those below:

Anyway there is nothing to discuss here. We in the GCC have been exposed to all ethic groups form South Asian and all nationalities from that region and I can spot and identify a South Asian from miles away.

@Full Moon might add something in this regard as enough time has been wasted on two inferiority ridden Arab obsessed individuals.

Quite. You are speaking similar languages (even sound similar) to your NEIGHBORS in India, you have 20 million people directly originating from India, all the ethnic groups in your country have mixed heavily with people from India and Dravidians and here you are comparing Arabs that have no relationship to India genetically, linguistically, historically or physical with each other. Hilarious stuff.

Last edited:
I dont know how but even a lot of Morroccans think all Pakistanis are poor and Indian looking. Immigration Officer didnt believe we were British Pakistani and held us for a while.
Arabs all hate themselves anyways. Levantine Arabs think they are better than african Maghrebis and Gulf Arabs think they own the world because they have oil. Only Turks are genuinely nice.

I found some Lebanoni and iranians same . They're white skinned so that is why they look down on pakistanis and call them unhygienic and fuqra( poor ) . I really find it stupid how pakistanis care about these iranians who've no any honour for others and they call us people with no self respect .

But as I said , we should only care how Allah views us . And we should only try to be better in his eyes , the world is always like that and if we started caring what they view us then we've no existence . But of course we've to be respectful to everyone regardless of them being some lowly morale people.

Afghans, Persian and arabs they all have some sort of superiority complex in them and consider themselves best race on this planet and i perosnally hate such people who are just arrogant and have very high opinions of themselves ..self obsessed people.

Yoon To Syed Bhi Ho, Mirza Bhi Ho, Afghaan Bhi Ho,
Tum Sabhi Kuch Ho, Batao To Musalmaan Bhi Ho?

The term "Arab" itself isn't that much of a respect-generating term anywhere in the world either.

Back
Top Bottom